8610 Mayaone Street, Laurel, MD 20724 Map · Phone number

About Lauren C Photography

I'm Lauren Cunningham, a wedding and portrait photographer located in the Baltimore/DC area.

A photographer is something I never imagined myself becoming. I graduated college with a degree in Environmental Science and, while I love my job as a natural resources biologist, I wouldn't be complete without photography in my life. What started as a hobby turned into an assistant photographer job for one of my best friends, and now here I am with my own blog and business!

Photography is my passion and creative outlet. It allows me to meet new people and celebrate some of the most amazing moments in their lives with them. I'm in love with love and this job surrounds me with it.......from photographing the look on a grooms face when he first sees his beautiful bride, to photographing a precious sleeping newborn so the proud parents can have an everlasting momento of that fleeting time in their lives. I feel truly blessed with every opportunity I'm given to share in these moments.

Follow Lauren C Photography on

Lauren C Photography 5
Lauren C Photography 6
Lauren C Photography 7

Kathleen · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful photos and a pleasure to work with!

Lauren was wonderful to work with. One of the first things I told her was that I hate photos of myself, and she said it was her mission to make me like myself in photos :) She was extremely warm and kind, especially during our engagement shoot when we were very nervous. She walked all over the engagement shoot location with us, and even humored me when I really wanted a photo of my ring on a flower with a bee. She is very down-to-earth and made us feel very comfortable. On our wedding day, I was so excited to see her that people thought she was a friend and not our photographer! She really took her time with my husband and me, and made sure we got plenty of beautiful photos around our venue. She has a great eye for lighting, even though people might try to move her location - she knows what she is doing. Everyone is raving about how beautiful our photos are. She has even been extra responsive and accommodating to make a few tweaks to our sparkler photos. I highly recommend Lauren both as a person and a photographer! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Samantha S. · Married on 09/28/2018

Lauren is amazing to work with!

Lauren is wonderful. Not only did she take stunning photos for our engagement and wedding, but she did so in a way that was personable and unique to my husband and I. She made sure to really understand what we wanted in a photographer, and to capture all aspects of our day. She truly is happy to be a part of your wedding day, and makes you feel so comfortable. She is very easy to work with, while also being professional and organized. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ruth · Married on 09/02/2018

Lauren was amazing to work with. We met with her before the wedding, she was helpful, friendly, and accommodating. She was amazing during the wedding, taking beautiful poses and candid shots. She also kept us relaxed and laughing during the day. The finished photos are stunning and wonderful. I cannot recommend Lauren enough.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lauren C Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 8610 Mayaone Street Laurel, 20724 See on map