Lauren C Photography

Laurel, MD View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I'm Lauren Cunningham, a wedding and portrait photographer located in the Baltimore/DC area.

A photographer is something I never imagined myself becoming. I graduated college with a degree in Environmental Science and, while I love my job as a natural resources biologist, I wouldn't be complete without photography in my life. What started as a hobby turned into an assistant photographer job for one of my best friends, and now here I am with my own blog and business!

Photography is my passion and creative outlet. It allows me to meet new people and celebrate some of the most amazing moments in their lives with them. I'm in love with love and this job surrounds me with it.......from photographing the look on a grooms face when he first sees his beautiful bride, to photographing a precious sleeping newborn so the proud parents can have an everlasting momento of that fleeting time in their lives. I feel truly blessed with every opportunity I'm given to share in these moments.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebecca Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lauren is the best!! It was so much fun to work with her for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. I can't wait to see the final product! Throughout the entire process Lauren was professional and communicative and especially on our rainy wedding day she was super flexible. I think due to her creativity we got some amazing shots in the rain. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to have been our wedding photographer. I can't say enough nice things about her!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 01/01/2022

So much fun!

Lauren did an amazing job from our engagement photos to our wedding. We had a blast, laughing the whole time. Our photos turned out so natural and truly captured our happiness. Her style was great for my husband who came into the photo experience not being the most comfortable as the center of attention. She put both of us at ease and it showed in the final product. Lauren was also phenomenal with communication and organization in the months leading to the wedding. We could always rely on her to promptly answer our questions in a thorough, professional manner. We could not have been more thrilled and highly recommend Lauren for any photography needs!
    Carolyn A. Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic Photographer!

Working with Lauren was one of the best parts of our engagement and wedding day. She is such a nice person with a great eye for photography! My father-in-law just raved about the angles and shots she captured! She made us feel so comfortable being in front of the camera and captured so many beautiful photos during our wedding. A joy to work with, highly recommend Lauren for any of your photography needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Lauren!

Documented Video Productions Documented Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Love working with Lauren, great work and quality product!

8610 Mayaone Street Laurel, 20724
Location of (Lauren C Photography)

Lauren C Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren C Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren C Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren C Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren C Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Lauren C Photography offer?

Lauren C Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lauren C Photography offer?

Lauren C Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren C Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren C Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lauren C Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren C Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding