Laurel, MD 20723 Map · Phone number

About We are the Menards Fotografía

Let's be honest: We just want an excuse to spend time with you. We'll go wherever you are, or wherever you'd like to be, anywhere in the world, as long as you let us take your picture.

We're Jared & Audrey: husband & wife, best friends, and artist-photographers.

We're not kidding: We just want an excuse to spend time with you. And we're not exaggerating when we say we'll go wherever you are, or wherever you'd like to be, anywhere in the world. We like doing this THAT much.

When would you like us? We like weddings, parties, quiet days, rainy days, quinceañeras, bat mitzvahs, and what ever other days there are. Mostly, we'd just like to explore a bit of the beauty of the world while getting to know you. In the meantime, it's going to be an adventure.

Just message us for more information, for (affordable!) pricing, for fun, or for booking at wearethemenards@gmail.com.

DSC5291
7acbd9ef024177ef 1339535505133 DSC5291
DSC9452

2 Reviews for We are the Menards Fotografía

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

The perfect photographers come in this husband and wife pair. From the first planning meeting with Jared and Audrey you can see the passion they have for photography and especially for weddings! This duo works especially hard to be sure you get EVERYTHING you want and more out of your pictures. We used them for both Engagement and Wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures were incredible (I don't know how they did it but they made me look better than I ever have and better than I know I looked that day!). I constantly get compliments on the pictures that they took. On the day of the wedding the two of them followed me and the bridesmaids around all day, and never complained once! I cannot wait to see how beautiful our wedding pictures are. I can say that Jared and Audrey go the distance to get the best shots. Audrey even got underneath my veil with me and my husband to get a breathtaking shot that I cannot wait to frame (I got to see this one shot already). Two weeks prior to the wedding Audrey sent us a very detailed questionairre that helped us to organize the exact shots for the day, and it really helped everything flow very smoothly and efficiently. Flexibility, professionalism, and talent are just SOME of the things these two offer.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Christina · Married on 05/05/2012

Audrey did an AMAZING job with our wedding photography! She helped us feel extremely calm and relaxed during the entire process. Beautiful work from a very talented photographer! http://www.facebook.com/WearetheMenards

Sent on 05/21/2012