Aaron Riddle Photography Reviews

36 | Winchester, VA

36 Reviews for Aaron Riddle Photography

Caleb · Married on 07/24/2018

He qas also our officiant, and we had a beautiful ceremony and pictures!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Aaron was the perfect photographer for our big day! He was flexible with our schedule, professional, and extremely helpful. We had a large wedding, over 220 guests, and he managed to capture every important moment and more! He was always very timely when getting back to us or answering our questions and he worked with us on our tight budget. As for his work, where do we start?! His pictures are beautiful, everything we wanted! His great experience allows him to set up wonderful shots! Thank you Aaron!! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at emjay892017@gmail.com.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/29/2017

Wow oh wow was our first thought when we saw our wedding photos from 4/29/17. Aaron's work is absolutely stunning.

We had such a great time going through the pictures especially since Aaron captured so many special moments of our guests that we completely missed the day of. He captured the essence of our friends and family which is quite tricky as they are quite animated and always on the move. Our guests said multiple times Aaron was everywhere like a ninja willing to take their pictures.

I love that our pictures aren't too posed and retain the us value in them. By far our favorite picture was us and the wedding party running from a dinosaur. Aaron did a great job choreographing the shot and showed such enthusiasm. And most importantly, he pulled it off magnificently. The picture is brilliant!

Aaron is unimposing, friendly, efficient (especially when capturing kids), professional, and extremely skilled in his profession.

We are beyond thrilled with our photos and recommend him whole-heartily.

Sent on 05/27/2017
  • Lindsay221

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2016

Aaron did such a fantastic job on both our wedding photos and engagement photos. He was always very friendly and answered emails back quickly. Not only did the family photos turn out well, but he got so many great candid shots at the wedding as well. Friends and family have referred to him as a "ninja" He was always on the move, he made sure to get shots of all the guests and of all of the events that were going on, but did not draw attention to himself. I don't feel like he missed any good photo opportunities. I would absolutely recommend Aaron to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Aaron is a pro. I cannot say enough about his professionalism and creative talent. He is a joy to work with. The second we got engaged, I sent him a message to make sure that our wedding date worked with his schedule. Aaron is one person that manages to be everywhere and is also invisible. He got photos of every aspect of our wedding and we will cherish them forever. Thank you for everything, Aaron. You are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Bill · Married on 04/09/2016

I can't say enough amazing things about Aaron, from start to finish he was absolutely amazing! He contacted us when he said he would, replied to emails very quickly and sent us a check list of suggested photos before the wedding for us to add/chose from. He made every one feel comfortable and got amazing shots of things we totally missed at the wedding. My husband and I have never had professional photos taken and he made us feel totally at ease and all of his shots came out amazing! Our wedding was this past Saturday and I am looking at the electronic photos today, just 5 days later!!!! Aaron's the best!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Aaron captured our engagement and wedding perfectly! There was not one moment missed from our wedding that did not end up in one of his photographs. He is extremely progression and easy going. He is creative but open to suggestions and willing to take any ideas you have and make them a reality. I highly recommend him for any event that you want a great and trustworthy photographer for. He completed our wedding last Saturday (10/10/15) and I got my completed package with all my pictures in the mail today! I will recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

Aaron did an amazing job that exceeded our expectations! He photographed our engagement session as well as our wedding ceremony and reception. The quality of the photography truly captured the amazing moments, and we will forever be able to relive the excitement through Aaron's work. Aaron was very open to whatever suggestions we had for pictures/poses that we wanted, etc. He also helped us plan a schedule for the day of the wedding, which helped us stay calm and accomplish everything we wanted. He is a pleasure to work with, very professional, but also fun to be around. He got our pictures back to us for both events in a matter of days and we were blown away by the quality of his work. Our guests have continually complimented the quality of the photos and how great everything turned out.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Deb · Married on 06/13/2015

Aaron was everything we could hope for in a wedding photographer.
    He offered a detailed contract
    He contacted us when he said he would
    He provided a worksheet to complete with wedding participants and desired photos
    He was patient with children and inebriated adults on a 90+ degree day.
    He was unbelievably attentive throughout the reception...walking around gathering candid photos of the bride and groom,
    family members and guests...we didn't even realize all the photos he had gotten until we saw the finished collection, a mere 3 days after the wedding. I appreciate so much having the complete rights to photos as well in case I ever want to quickly print one to share

Sent on 06/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

Aaron Riddle is the best when it comes to professional photography! He photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding and reception and we could not be happier with the results. Aaron is an expert in providing crisp, clean, colorful pictures which showcase the beauty of your event. He is a pleasure to work with and provided excellent customer service throughout our time working together. He got our pictures back to us for both events in a matter of days and we were blown away by the quality of his work. He captured every moment of our wedding, especially the fun candid moments of our bridal party, our guests, and ourselves. All of our friends and family have raved about how wonderful our photos look and we completely agree! Aaron helped us to be able to remember the fun of our special day for a lifetime. Amazing quality. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Veronica · Married on 12/27/2014

Aaron was so easy to talk to! My fiance and I met Aaron at his office and had a chance to see some of his work. It was a great experience, and I highly would recommend Aaron to future brides to be!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Allie · Married on 10/18/2014

I've been in and attended multiple weddings Aaron has photographed. That's why I knew the day we got engaged that he was the only photographer I trusted to capture our big day. I was almost willing to set our date around his availability!
    Aaron took our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't love them more. He is super easy to work with, very organized, professional, and incredibly quick in delivering the final package to you. All of this while being a great friendly guy.
    I would absolutely recommend anyone to use him because you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Nicholas · Married on 10/04/2014

We hired Aaron Riddle (Aaron Riddle Photography) to shoot our engagement photos and our wedding in Winchester, VA. From the very beginning, we could tell that Aaron is very passionate about photography. Combine that with his professionalism and you have a recipe for greatness.

During our engagement shoot, we immediately felt comfortable working with Aaron. We could tell that he had a great eye for photography. There was no doubt that there was going to be some great photos that we would be able to share with our family and friends. Just as we suspected, the photos turned out amazing! Aaron was very quick to provide us with the results (only 2-3 days).

Aaron had his hands full with our bridal party during our wedding. He was patient and very professional throughout the wedding day. Again, we saw that he had a great eye for the scenery around Winchester and knew the photos were going to be great. At the reception, we barely noticed Aaron taking photos, but he was all over the place capturing some amazing photos.

Needless to say we were just as impressed with our wedding photos as we were with our engagement photos. To our amazement, we received an email from Aaron just 3 days after our wedding with a link to our "best" photos (well over 400) that had been touched up. Overall, we are more than satisfied with the job Aaron did.

We highly recommend using Aaron Riddle Photography for you wedding, engagement, baby, and event photography needs. Thank you for everything, Aaron!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Jackie · Married on 09/06/2014

Aaron was able to capture so many wonderful moments at our wedding. Aaron has a wonderful vision and is very professional. Our photos were waiting for us by the time we returned from our honeymoon. I highly recommend Aaron.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Aaron does amazing work! He has a great eye for what he does and how to execute it. My engagement and wedding photos are incredible and I owe it all to him. He is fabulous!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Holly · Married on 06/28/2014

We hired Aaron for our wedding after he shot our friends wedding and did a great job! He was priced very reasonably and he was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding. He took charge during the wedding and made sure that we got the shots we needed. His assistant Karla was great as well! The most amazing part was that we got a link to an online gallery and a USB in the mail with all of our pictures just two weeks after the wedding!! Thanks Aaron!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Beth · Married on 05/31/2014

Aaron's photography is original, creative and so beautiful. He captured such incredible shots, but we hardly knew he was there. We will be enjoying every moment Alison and Jared's day for years to come through the photos.

Aaron was great to work with, was flexible with timing, and we had the digital images in just a few days.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Cristina · Married on 05/17/2014

Aaron Riddle was an absolute pleasure to work with. We first got to know him during our engagement shoot and he was a blast. My groom isn't really into getting his picture taken, but Aaron managed to bring out his fun side and he ended up enjoying the shoot. We laughed the entire time and Aaron can vouch for that! Aaron was incredibly accommodating and thorough without taking too much time. He was so fast! I was so impressed that he had our pictures ready just a few days later. From our engagement shoot to the days leading up to our wedding, Aaron was always very responsive and attentive to any questions I had.

At our wedding ceremony and reception, we hardly realized he was there. He took some really great photos that we will always treasure. Best part? He is so reasonable!!! I highly recommend Aaron Riddle to anyone looking for an extremely professional and equally enjoyable photographer. His pictures are incredible and he is quick to deliver them. He is a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 06/06/2014

We found out about Aaron after a recommendation from our friends who were recently married. He was our photographer for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. Aaron was an absolute pleasure to work with and is always very professional. We are so happy with the way our photos turned out, he is so creative and captured our wedding day perfectly. We received compliments from guests and our wedding party about how much they enjoyed working with him. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer. Thank you Aaron!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Aaron took our photographs for both our engagement session and wedding and did an amazing job. Aaron is very creative artist and knows how to capture the moment. He was able to provide us with breathtaking images that we can cherish forever. Not only is Aaron talented but he is also very professional and provides quick turn around on the photos. I would recommend Aaron to any couple planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2014

We can't thank Aaron enough for the beautiful job he did with our wedding photos. He was very easy to work with and talk to, and had a great attitude throughout the whole day. This was greatly appreciated since we had a January wedding on a cold day with snow on the ground, and he never made us feel rushed and was willing to take a few adventures with us to get some truly remarkable pictures. True to his word, he was very unobtrusive but still managed to capture every significant moment of the day. His work with the colors and scenery was breathtaking. We were especially impressed with how quickly he had the photos turned around and what a professional presentation and thoughtful "thank you" card we received in the mail. We had high hopes, and he exceeded all of them. We would highly recommend Aaron for anyone's wedding or special event - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Beth · Married on 11/02/2013

Aaron was a pleasure to work with and our photographs are beautiful. The groom was very set on getting digital copies of all the photos with full rights, which we did. If you look at Aaron's website or Facebook page, you will get an idea of his style, which suited our wedding beautifully. For the posed pictures, he found the proper balance between telling us what to do to look good and letting us be us. At least twice, he anticipated shots my bridesmaids were about to ask for. Once we were at the reception, I basically didn't notice him, which was just want I wanted.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2013

I heard about Aaron Riddle Photography through a friend who used him for her wedding. I thought her pictures were beautiful so I decided to give him a try. I was very impressed how easy and quick it was to contact and discuss with him. I moved to France a few months before our wedding which was super hectic but I never had to worry about anything with Aaron. He arrived early, stayed through the whole wedding, and was super easy to work with (even for my relatives who didn't speak English!). We had a link to our online photos a week after the wedding and he mailed us a USB drive with our edited photos to France a couple weeks after that. Everyone has complimented us on how beautiful the pictures turned out. I would highly recommend him to other brides!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Very professional and unobtrusive.

Sent on 08/10/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/07/2013

Aaron was wonderful to work with! Even though we never had the chance to meet before the wedding, his communication and surveys made sure we had everything we needed to make our day go smoothly. The photographs came out beyond beautiful!

Sent on 06/20/2013