PO Box 1116, Woodacre, CA 94973 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Aaron Lee Films

We believe that professional cinematography captures the sights and sounds of a wedding day like nothing else. Clients frequently tell us their investment in a professional wedding film was the best money spent on their wedding.

All weddings are filmed in stunning 35mm HD video, and delivered in high definition on BluRay disc, or a digital format of your choice.

Thanks, Aaron.

meredith vimeo thum

• Videos 4

21 Reviews for Aaron Lee Films

Jennay · Married on 01/31/2015

Aaron and his team were super clutch. They are some of the most personable, hard-working filmmakers you'll meet. Aaron is a natural at capturing cinematic moments and being present in any situation. He will make your whole bridal party feel beautiful and comfortable. They run around with so much gear on their bodies, but you can tell their experience by how efficient they are and just the endurance to capture the whole day at the same level all day.

Dom (2nd shooter) helped the groomsmen cut the threads that sewed our pockets closed on our new sports coats (they had no idea!), he saved the father of the groom by tying his bow tie (nobody around us knew how!), he helped the groom look his best by fixing his hair during the photo shoots, and overall just brought a welcoming personality wherever he went to shoot.

Once it was show time, you never really knew Aaron and Dom were there. They were stealthly capturing each moment letting us and our guests enjoy the day.

A friend told my husband the night before the wedding, "tomorrow is going to be the fastest, longest day of your life." You are going to want a team that can capture so many of the moments that not only you'll want to re-live again, but moments that you simply can't absorb because you can't be everywhere at once! You've spent all this time, money, and effort into your wedding day, so if you can get Aaron Lee and his team to cover your day, it will be all worth it!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Shaula · Married on 10/24/2014

When my husband and I first started the wedding planning process we agreed the most important part of our wedding would be the memories we would keep. That’s when we decided to hire a videographer. After viewing some of Aaron’s work- we were blown away with his talent! I must have seen 10 wedding films and cried watching every one. They are all so different but he captures the beauty and details of each one separately. We knew we had to book him and were so excited when it was official!

I was impressed with Aaron’s dedication from the beginning. He responded to all my emails very quickly. I remember he texted me the first time we inquired about our wedding date availability. He just wanted to make sure his email reply did not go to my junk mail so we would know he was available. The week of the wedding, he requested to have the timeline sent to him. Aaron wanted to make sure he knew exactly what time everything was so he would be prepared to not miss anything. I was truly impressed he offered to attend the wedding rehearsal to meet us. It made me feel at ease knowing he truly cared and wanted to get to know us and our wedding party beforehand. Before the ceremony on my wedding day, my maid of honor lost my husband’s ring in the vineyard where we were taking photos. Although everyone lied and said she lost an earring, I knew better. I was so relieved to find out that Aaron was the one that found the ring! Instead of just sitting back, he was there helping with everything on my wedding day. Aaron truly just goes above and beyond for his clients!

His assistant, Dominic was amazing as well. Both have true talent and it was a pleasure to work with them. I know our finished product will be amazing and we will be able to share with our friends and family for years to come. I highly recommend having a videographer for your wedding- it will be the best investment you make and you must choose the best- Aaron Lee!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2014

Aaron just shot my August 16th Sonoma wedding at Jacuzzi Winery and I am SO happy we found him. First off, this guy is seriously creative and truly an artist, not just some standard wedding videographer. While I have not seen the finished product yet, I know its going to be amazing. He went above and beyond the "contracted" time limit and did not miss a moment. He even showed up to our rehearsal to "get to know our bridal party" through his lens. Talk about dedicated.

Aside from his talent, he was also so nice to be around on a somewhat hectic and very intimate day. I was actually hesitant at first to even get a videographer because I thought that I would be too "aware" of them camera being around me all day. From the start, he was not only discreet, but he was a pleasure to be around. He had an extremely calming presence, even helping out when the clasp on my dress broke. Somehow he had pliers on-hand! His assistant, Kyle, was equally a joy to be around. He spent most of the day with the groomsmen and a lot of them mentioned how cool he was!

My wedding was the best day of my life, but it did go by fast and I felt like I missed things. I am so grateful that it wasn't only caught on film, but that Aaron Lee was the one to capture it. If you are going to get a videographer, do it right and go with Aaron. It will be one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Aaron Lee Films's reply:

omg... I just saw this! So sorry for the delayed thank you for this awesome review!!! Your wedding was incredible. I am SO excited to see what my editor does. Thanks, Ashley!!!!

Aaron Lee Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Curtis Myers Wedding Photography
    Curtis Myers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Aaron is a very gifted videographer. His films are cinematic and relay the story of your wedding day. I recommend him often because of this. AND he's a really nice guy that will treat your guests well.

• Jim Vetter Photography
    Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a lot of videographers over the years and when I work with one that creates a partnership experience, I really appreciate it. That is what it is like to work with Aaron Lee. He and his team are very considerate of the other vendors and produce amazing work in the end. As a fellow vendor, I enthusiastically endorse Aaron Lee Films. They are fun and easy to work with!

• Ooh La La Weddings & Events
    Ooh La La Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Aaron Lee is a true talent! We absolutely love working with him and our clients are always so happy with the end result which makes it quite easy for us to recommend his work. Looking forward to doing more events together in the future!

• PO Box 1116 Woodacre, 94973 See on map