A Swanky Affair

Durham, NC View map

As the owner of A Swanky Affair I have been coordinating North Carolina weddings and bar & bat mitzvahs since 2010. I have helped over 250 brides, grooms, and parents successfully pull off the event of their dreams. Whether you are planning a sweet Southern wedding celebration in Chapel Hill, a modern industrial mitzvah in Durham, or a laid back wedding in Hillsborough, let me take care of all the little details so you can focus on enjoying the big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Melissa C. Married on 11/27/2021

Day of Coordinator- SHES AMAZING!

I was a “covid bride” so I had a long journey with Amanda in 2020 and into 2021 where the big day finally happened! Amanda was AMAZING throughout it all! She is extremely professional, talented, and very knowledgeable of wedding planning and making sure things go smooth and perfect for your big day! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, seriously look no further, A Swanky Affair is THE ONE! You won’t regret it!
    Leslie W. Married on 11/18/2021

She’s the Best!!!

Amanda Scott, owner of A Swanky Affair, was a huge help as we navigated the challenges of hosting our daughter’s wedding at a very large and very busy venue. We especially appreciated her timely and efficient communication skills. While dealing with some other vendors who did not respond at all (or took days/weeks to respond) to our questions and concerns during the planning process, it was a pleasure to always receive her responses either immediately, or within 24 hours. This was very, very important to us. Amanda was efficient, knowledgeable, and extremely organized, with a focus on detail. And very important: she was calming and reassuring during those moments when panic would arise, which inevitably occur during the planning of a wedding. Amanda was on point thru all the Zoom calls, phone calls, text messages, emails and venue planning sessions we scheduled throughout our year of planning. We were blessed to have her as our wedding coordinator and appreciate all she did to help our daughter realize the wedding of her dreams. Thank you, thank you, Amanda!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 10/16/2021

Amanda Was Fabulous!

Amanda was fantastic and I would absolutely recommend her to every one of my friends. She is well-organized, highly communicative, very knowledgeable of the local wedding industry (and industry at large) and went above and beyond for our wedding day. She did everything in her job description and more to help us navigate all of the ups and downs and twists and turns with COVID (we had an October 2021 date). We couldn’t have had the wedding day we did without her. Thanks Amanda for everything!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Karen & Layton
    96 photos · 06/23/2018

Parizade Parizade Banquet Halls

Great Event Planner, always very organized.

Raleigh Wedding Minister Raleigh Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Amanda is so delightful to work with! We have now done several weddings together and they have been beautiful and flowed smoothly along because of her careful planning and foresight so nothing slips by her and gets forgotten. I can highly recommend A Swanky Affair!

Casey Rose Photography Casey Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Amanda from A Swanky Affair. Her designs are gorgeous and she is professional and organized, making the day run smoothly from beginning to end. I'm always excited to hear I am working with her on a wedding because I know it's going to be a gorgeous day. You will definitely be in good hands.

2902 Carver St. Durham, 27705
9194777993
Location of (A Swanky Affair)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding