4105 Jackson Drive, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Modern Touch

A Modern Touch is a florist in Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania. Owner and creative director Christine has more than 15 years experience in design and has been in business since 2008. She has a floral design certificate from Longwood Garden and a background in fashion. Christine creates custom arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, colors and style.

Christine works with you to understand your vision and meet all your floral needs. A Modern Touch offers delivery, setup, and clean up for a hassle-free wedding day. They serve Pennsylvania, and Southern New Jersey. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

A Modern Touch 6
A Modern Touch 7

Jaclyn Maisch · Married on 05/18/2019

Flawless flowers

So extremely happy with the flowers on our wedding day !! Working with Christine was a breeze, she completely understood my vibe and made the whole process so fun and easy !!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Gina · Married on 04/27/2019

Creative and Professional

When I walked into our venue before our ceremony began, I was speechless. The decor looked exactly as I had imagined! Throughout the entire planning process, Christine was responsive, transparent, and honest. Knowing I had a strict budget to stay within, she recommended alternatives to my initial ideas, and provided photos so I could see what it would look like. I actually never even spoke to or met Christine (most people thought I was nuts for this!), and did it all via email -- and somehow she was still spot on with everything I wanted. She even had extra greenery and placed it on my cake table, where I initially didn't say I needed anything. I originally asked her to drop off my bouquet at the venue and I would pick it up - and when she knew I was still at the hotel, she went out of the way to bring it to me. I cannot express my gratitude for how beautiful everything was and her professionalism and creativity. Thank you for making everything just perfect and I hope I have another type of event where I can work with a Modern Touch in the future!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    A Modern Touch 15
    A Modern Touch 16

A Modern Touch FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Papertini, LLC
    Papertini, LLC Wedding Florists

A very talented floral designer whose works I find romantically inspiring! Christine has warm and friendly personality. I am thankful to have found Christine as a peer who runs similar business model and generous in sharing her knowledge. I would like to say that we both are cheerleaders for one another and it feels great! ^_^

• 4105 Jackson Drive Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, 19444 See on map