A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc.

Hialeah, FL View map

NOW BOOKING FOR 2013 & 2014 ...

Congratulations on your oncoming wedding! At A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. our mission is to acquire photographs and capture videos that tells a story and that win the viewer’s attention. Our goal is to create and produce photographs and videos that will be noticed and not ignored. In addition, we strive on being as discrete and unobtrusive as possible while we create photographs and/or produce videos of your special moments. Our plan is to treat your event or session as if it were our own. We stay focused on your wants and needs by always remembering there is no room for anything else.

Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations.

Read what our previous cliens have to say about us !!!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

Kerry Married on 10/06/2012
    Working with Annie Martinez, from A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. was a great pleasure. Their professionalism, pleasant nature, and flexibility helped to make our wedding Mass and reception an incredibly memorable, worry-free event. As an Engineering professional with a journalism background, I've worked with many talented photographers and videographers, and the quality of Annie’s Team work is among the best I've ever seen. As a side note, we originally hired A & M Photos and Video to handle wedding videography. Later in the wedding preparation process, we asked Arnnie if he could please handle formal wedding photos at the church. He said he'd be happy to do so. Not only did Arnnie handle formal photos at the church, but they continued to take all kinds of candid and posed photos (at the reception) because -- as Arnnie said -- "they could." If you're planning a wedding, I'd highly recommend A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. in Miami, FL as your videographer or photographer, and perhaps as both. Their work is of the highest quality, as is their professionalism, friendliness, and flexibility. I can confidently say that you'll be in great hands with Annie’s Team.
    Marie Married on 05/12/2012
    Annie Martinez did an awesome job. He worked with me to create a nice package being that I wanted pre wedding photos and an engagement session as well. He was there every step of the way and most importantly the pictures were gorgeous. Within a couple of days we had a preview of some of them (edited) and that was very exciting, then we got to pick the ones we wanted in an album. Oh and I cannot forget our beautiful engagement photos as well. Everything was great. I would recommend him to all my friends
    Dulce Married on 02/12/2012
    I am SO glad that I chose Frozen Moments Portraits for my wedding day. Arnnie truly cares about his clients and continues to care about them even after the wedding day! His prices are extremely reasonable, he takes plenty of pictures, and the packages are great. I felt so comfortable speaking with Arnnie every step of the way. If you want a down to earth, caring, professional, reasonably priced photographer- pick A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc.!

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Dear Dulce, I am very happy that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you, and God bless you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Wedding by Frank Wedding by Frank Wedding Officiants

A photo is timeless, especially when it is all about your special day. A & M Photos will capture that wonderful moment and preserve it just as it happened. Professional service and most accomodating. Give them the opportunity to capture your magic and make it eternal!

New Era Travel New Era Travel Travel Agents

I have been working with them for years...They are very professional

Miami Wedding Guitarist & Bands Miami Wedding Guitarist & Bands Wedding Musicians

Great guys. We have coincided at many events. They are very professional and have great interaction with people. I'll have them for my wedding.

43 E 15h St Hialeah, 33010
Location of (A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc.)

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. frequently asked questions

What photography styles does A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. offer?

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. offer?

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. offer for wedding events?

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc. is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.6 in value.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding