537 New Jersey Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23508 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,400

About A Lively Affair

A Lively Affair is a seasoned team of event planners based in Norfolk, Virginia. Certified special event professional and founder Amy Stevens and her colleagues pride themselves on their attentiveness, attention to detail and superior customer service. From handling vendors to creating comprehensive and helpful event timelines, A Lively Affair uses their years of industry experience and established vendor network to offer you an unforgettable event experience.

Specializing in partial planning and day-of coordination offerings, A Lively Affair provides a variety of wedding and event planning, design and coordination services. A Lively Affair books only one wedding per day in order to provide the undivided attention and resources each wedding deserves. Event services offered include the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

Newlyweds couple
c3a9bd097b8157d8 1524733549 7dac6204db299d00 1524733536062 2 2

3 Reviews for A Lively Affair

Moore · Married on 11/17/2018

Amy Stevens is the best! She is creative, patient and very hard working.

Amy was involved in the planning from the very beginning. She took the time to meet with the family and understand what type of event was desired. She has access to great vendors and is respected by so many venues and vendors in this region. I was so pleased with my daughter's wedding and could not have done it without Amy and her staff.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Meredith · Married on 07/22/2016

We feel very fortunate to have discovered Amy Stevens while considering a wedding planner for our special day! She graciously listened to my ideas and vision, and I quickly realized she was most capable of handling our wedding day festivities. Her ability to communicate with vendors, design a timeline, and assist with many "week of" tasks was very valuable to us. We felt very comfortable knowing she was present on our wedding day to oversee and carry out the plans of the day. We found Amy to be very responsive to questions, emails, and phone calls. I knew she could handle all of the details entrusted to her. From start to finish, the professionalism of Amy and her team was noticed and appreciated. We certainly have high praise for Amy, she was truly a pleasure to work with, and a pleasure to get to know!

Sent on 01/15/2017

I felt comfortable planning our Virginia Beach wedding from Northern Virginia, but needed someone to help out the day of - to make sure everyone and everything was in place. After researching area “day of” coordinators, we were lucky enough to have a friend refer us to Amy. My mother and I met with Amy once pre-wedding so she could get an idea of what we were looking for. Amy worked out a very detailed schedule for our wedding day and called all of our vendors a few weeks out to make sure everyone knew where they needed to be and at what time.
    Amy ran the rehearsal with our officiant and made the wedding party feel comfortable. Our venue did not have a dressing area for the bridal party to comfortably get ready in, so we didn't arrive at the venue until right before it was time to walk down the aisle. I hadn't seen the venue decorated until then. I was so pleased to see that Amy made my vision a reality! She kept us on schedule throughout the evening and most importantly she kept drinks in our hands :)
    I cannot recommend Amy enough. Hire her – you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2017

A Lively Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 537 New Jersey Avenue Norfolk, VA, 23508 See on map