943 East 96th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11236 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About A' La Mode Events

A La Mode is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. This company is dedicated to creating a memorable event while also making it a stress-free and fun experience. Owner and wedding planner Debbie has been praised by past clients for her understanding nature, caring personality and professionalism. Debbie has proven herself to be a great problem solver, making her an excellent choice for all of your wedding planning needs.

A La Mode offers both partial and full planning for your special day as well as referrals. A list of Debbie's wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
From large double weddings to civil ceremonies, this company can handle many different wedding types. Additional weddings they can plan include:

• Cultural

A' La Mode Events 3
A' La Mode Events 4

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding Day Superwoman

I was referred by another coordinator that was unavailable for my wedding date. I didn't have a budget for a full wedding planner, but I knew I needed some guidance, expertise and a day of coordinator. Debbie fulfilled my expectations and beyond.
    From day one conversation, I felt comfort as if she was just a friend. There came a time when I was no longer able to afford certain things and she did everything in her power to help me work around the numbers and still make my wedding vision come true.
    What I like most is that she was honest and upfront in a pleasant way, and came with a great amount of options and expertise that fit my vision.
    I loved even more that my numerous emails were answered in a timely manner and she never made me feel as though I was a bother.
    My wedding day had small uncontrollable kinks, but Debbie was my superwoman and made sure I was calm all the way through. I tend to be a micro-manager, but she took charge where and when I needed her to be.
    I honestly had the best day ever and it wouldn't have been possible without her.

Sent on 11/29/2018

A' La Mode Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a joy planning with you both. It was such a beautiful day. Wishing you and LB the best! More celebrations to come! #TheRealMcRoys

David Shevlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic experience.

Debbie was fantastic. She pulled together our wedding in about one month's time. She was grace under pressure, never stressing or fussing. She was professional, responsive, a great negotiator and advocate with vendors, and incredibly patient. The best!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Porsche · Married on 10/13/2018

A la Mode Events is a must have for your wedding day!

Debbie was absolutely amazing! I hired her for day of coordination and was not disappointed. As a low-key, no-fuss, last minute bride (I planned a wedding in less than 3 months), Debbie definitely knew that I wanted all of the glitz and glamour without the headache. She pulled together the decor, florals, and vendor coordination in less than one month's time. She transformed our very non-traditional wedding and reception venue into a cozy and chic location for our intimate affair. As with almost all weddings, there are kinks and issues that can send a bride into a spiral, but Debbie made sure that our day was everything that we had hoped for and helped this anxious bride stay calm. She and her staff even DJ'd our reception when our playlist refused to work! I am so happy that my husband and I chose Debbie of A la Mode Weddings & Events to execute our big day. I am truly thankful for her professionalism, creativity, and dedication on one of the most important days of my life! I HIGHLY recommend her services for all of your wedding coordination needs!

Sent on 12/04/2018

A' La Mode Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount