EVENTS BY MELISSA MCNEELEY

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website
$13,000 Package Price

$13,000 Package Price

EVENTS BY MELISSA MCNEELEY is a wedding and special event planning company operating out of Brooklyn, New York. Owner and operator Melissa McNeeley is a talented event coordinator who takes joy in serving her clients as they prepare for their joyous wedding day. Her goal is to provide every couple she serves with an exceptional and stress-free planning experience.

Melissa of EVENTS BY MELISSA MCNEELEY has experience in producing a wide range of events, from stylish city gatherings to rustic farm weddings to chic corporate holiday parties. She and her team offer a wide range of services for clients to choose from, ranging from day-of coordination to full event planning. Melissa will be on hand to provide guidance and assistance every step of the way, including vendor referrals, to-do list creation, and budget management.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$13,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$25,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Krissy
    Krissy Married on 09/08/2018

Best wedding planner!

Working with Melissa and Ariel was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We opted to go with day of coordinator services with some additional consulting hours to utilize Melissa’s expertise when it came to booking specific vendors. First, we must speak to Melissa’s experience and professionalism. From the first phone conversation with her, it was extremely clear that wedding planning was second nature to Melissa. At the start of our planning, my husband and I had a very good idea of what we didn’t want our wedding to be like but needed to narrow down what we did want. Utilizing the consulting hours with Melissa really enabled us to do exactly that. She asked us the right questions, shared her abundance of knowledge and vendor recommendations, accompanied us to meetings, and always remained unbiased. This truly allowed us to come up with a clear vision and plan for our wedding. In the months leading up to our wedding, Melissa and Ariel were always just a phone call or email away to help ease our “worry of the week.” Around a month out, Melissa took over all our responsibilities. She handled all the last minute vendor scheduling and made sure that everyone was on the same page for the day of. Despite the rain on our wedding day and the reshuffling of cocktail hour, everything ran smoothly and it was all because of Melissa and her wonderful team. Their professionalism, attention to detail and ability to multitask exceeded our expectations and alleviated all stress from my husband and I. We were truly able to be in the moment which allowed us to enjoy every second of our wedding day. We highly recommend Melissa for whatever level of wedding planning that you need!

Dear Krissy and Pat,
    We loved working with you and your wedding was such a fun one for us. You have great taste and great senses of humor and we enjoyed all of the laughs during our process with you.

We still talk about how you brought in burgers and pizza and donuts for the late night snack after a full (and awesome) dinner and dessert. (and how everyone went nuts for it) You are our people! Thanks so much for everything and Happy almost Anniversary!
    xoxo
    Melissa (and Ariel)
    Jacqueline Married on 06/23/2018

Dream day thanks to Melissa!

My husband and I had a dream wedding day thanks to Melissa and her team! From helping my mom and me design the aesthetic of our wedding, to providing us with the best vendors out there, to making sure everything at our wedding was vegan (this was really important to my husband and me), to keeping me calm when the big day came, she made our experience totally flawless! She has great, cool style and taste! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be and had so many fun, unique touches that I wouldn’t have thought of without Melissa’s expertise. In the lead up to the wedding and on the day of, Melissa took on all the logistical issues that come with a wedding with absolute grace and poise, allowing my family and my guests to just enjoy it! Can’t recommend enough!

Dearest Jackie,

You and Brian (and your mom!) were a dream to work with and so wonderful to get to know. You made my job easy, fun and meaningful and I am forever grateful. Thank you for your very kind words!
    Love,
    Melissa
    Tina B. Married on 04/08/2018

The BEST planner!

Melissa and her team planned my sister's and brother in law’s wedding in April 2016 and did such an amazing job that my husband and I decided to use her for our own. In addition to bringing all of the obvious qualities you would want in a planner to the table - attention to detail, organization, creativity, and patience - she is also such a kind and wonderful person who brings laughter and fun to the entire process. Having her help allowed us to not only enjoy the months leading up to the day by eliminating the stressors that come with planning, but also truly made us feel like guests at our own wedding. We can’t recommend her and her team enough!

EVENTS BY MELISSA MCNEELEY's reply:

Tina! You and Matt were a dream couple to work with. I only wish you had more siblings so I could plan their weddings.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Patina Rentals Patina Rentals Wedding Rentals

We've been lucky enough to work with Melissa on several occasions. She always has super creative ideas about adding elements to each wedding that will surprise your guests and make sure it's the most fun night of your lives. It's clear she cares about each couple and is determined to make sure your wedding is uniquely yours by infusing her couples' personalities and stories into their wedding every step of the way and ensuring no two weddings are the same. She'll make sure the service at your wedding is top notch for your guests, that everything is picture perfect and do it all with a smile and a super cool demeanor.

Ryan Brown Catering New York Ryan Brown Catering New York Wedding Caterers

Melissa McNeeley is fantastic! She is incredibly nice but also incredibly skilled at keeping everything on task and on time. When we speak with potential clients, we urge them to make sure they have a fantastic planner/coordinator, it keeps the clients from worrying on the big day and frees them up to focus on the more important things. Any potential bride or groom would be lucky to have Melissa on their side.

Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden Wedding Florists

I have now had the delight of working with Melissa with a number of different clients, and have been incredibly impressed with her at every turn. It is not often that great creativity and style is matched by amazing organizational skills and know-how, but with Melissa this is more than true. She has a great knack for making a couple's vision materialize - and for doing so with huge creativity, as well as precision. But not only will she ensure that your wedding or event is unique and represents you and only you, she will also guide you through all the logistics - anticipating any and all of your needs for and leading up to the big day. In short, you can be confident that your event, in addition to being beautiful, will be perfectly orchestrated. In addition to all this, Melissa's winning personality and sense of humor alone make her a joy to work with.

551 10TH ST Brooklyn, NY, 11215
Location of (EVENTS BY MELISSA MCNEELEY)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding