Delmar, NY 12054 Map · Phone number

About A Hedges Photography

When working with a bride and groom my ultimate goal is to capture the beauty, energy and love that has brought them together. This includes artistic detail shots, beautifully orchestrated portraits and energetic candid photojournalism to tell their love story.

I invest myself into my wedding couples. I'm available around the clock for email or phone calls. I enjoy connecting with my clients personally and it's not uncommon to see me get a little emotional on your wedding day. I treat each couple like family and that shows in my work.. Many of my brides are now my friends and building that relationship is important to me.

I understand most couples want digital packages so I offer the full set of digital images from the wedding day in each and every one of my wedding packages. With that said, I feel tangible photos are extremely important; memories to pass down through the generations. That is why I offer a wedding album in each and every one of my wedding pacakges as well.

While I do edit and process each and every photo you receive from me, I prefer a beautiful, clean, timeless look to my images. The focus is the photo, not the editing applied to it. When you look back at your wedding photos year after year, I want you to remember the day, not the trendy editing techniques that may no longer be popular.

I know how important photography is to my wedding couples. I work closely with my clients to help set a time line for the wedding day that will allow for the perfect amount of time to capture those important images and not miss out on connecting with your guests and loved ones.

Follow A Hedges Photography on

3a67b4db2713c61d 1339615466058 A HedgesPhotography
A HedgesPhotography

21 Reviews for A Hedges Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

Amy is fantastic to work with. She has a great eye and all her pictures are amazing!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Mareena · Married on 09/27/2014

Amy is very professional and flexible. Her ideas for pictures, along with the quality of her images are amazing. She worked with our budget and customized a plan that would work with us.

Sent on 11/15/2014

sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Amy was absolutely amazing. She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I can't even begin to say enough about her. She worked with us extensively before the wedding to make sure we were going to get all the pictures that we wanted. All of our photos are beyond beautiful and we constantly get compliments on them. She has a great artistic eye and just knows how to get the most perfect picture.

Sent on 12/08/2014

A Hedges Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• the appel inn
    the appel inn Historic Weddings

Amy not only has an amazing eye to capture your day, but a pleasure to work with as well. Laurie Beckmann The Appel Inn / A Gracious Event

• DJ Kenny Casanova