A Fashionable Flower Boutique

Bensalem, PA View map Visit website

$2,000 Typical Price

A Fashionable Flower Boutique is a family owned and operated floral business. Owner and head designer, Lori Worthington, attended Temple University for Floral Design and Horticulture. With over 20 years of experience, Lori always goes the extra mile to ensure that her customers are more than happy with the services they receive. Upon entering the flower shop, you can expect to be greeted by a friendly and knowledgable floral staff who are ready to assist you. From weddings, to parties, to funerals, and everything in between, A Fashionable Flower Boutique can accommodate any customer with any request. Located in Bensalem, PA our shop is affiliated with local businesses such as Fisher's Tudor House, Bensalem Country Club, La Luna Banquet Hall, the local funeral homes, and The Eddington House. We provide services to others on a regular basis, such as The Texas Road House and Wells Fargo Bank. From her family to her thousands of satisfied customers, anyone could tell you that Lori's work is unrivaled. The care and precision with which she creates the customer's vision, is unlike any other. This shop is know for its creativity and originality, with both traditional and contemporary designs. With flexible prices and a committed staff, a great enthusiasm and interest is taken in the satisfaction of our customers!

A Fashionable Flower Boutique

"We Do It All!"

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 02/22/2020

Trust this process!! She’s so good!

Lori and her team went above and beyond. She saw my vision and made it happen. I knew after just the initial meeting with her she was the one- she is genuine and her work is absolutely stunning- i cannot day enough about how beautiful the flower designs were and how easy she is to work with. I’ll continue to use a Lori and her team
    For any upcoming events we have!! THANKS!!!
    Marissa G. Married on 01/09/2020

Best philly florist!

I truly cannot imagine our wedding day without the Fashionable Flower Boutique Team. Lori is best in class at what she does. They were professional, organized, went above and beyond all expectations, and were just overall amazing! We received so many compliments on our flowers that we lost track! I could not recommend them more and know we have a florist for life!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline S. Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I worked with Sarah and Lori to help me pick my flowers. During my consultation, they were so helpful. If I wanted a flower that was not in my price range, Sarah would show me a different one they was very similar but at a better price. They created beautiful bouquets and center pieces. They understood exactly what I wanted when discribing my style they were so patient, kind and helpful. I highly recommend for any event.

A Fashionable Flower Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline!! We are so pleased that you were happy. We really do our best to make your vision a reality. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Crystal & Chris
    45 photos · 05/26/2019

1470 Street Road Bensalem, 19020
Location of (A Fashionable Flower Boutique)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding