A Daydream Wedding

Cameron Park, CA View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Your Love Is One-Of-A-Kind. Your Wedding Should Be Too!

Pop that bubbly, sis! This is your wedding and it’s time to slay in a celebration as unique as you. As Sacramento’s go-to wedding planner for one-of-a-kind weddings, we make the process a breeze so your big day is perfect.

Whether it’s a teeny-tiny celebration in grandma’s garden or an epic 3-day bash with your pups (we ❤️ dogs), we’ve got you covered. Hello, wedded bliss and buh-bye stress!

Save Your Time, Money (And Sanity) With A Wedding As Wonderfully Quirky As You

Planning a wedding ain’t easy-- especially when you want something different. At A Daydream Wedding, we make it a cinch.

From start-to-finish, we take the hard work of planning off your plate. From creativity, to staying on schedule, to managing details, we handle the countless moving parts of your wedding so you don’t have to. This is your moment to shine!

We combine years of experience and established relationships with Sacramento’s best venues and vendors so your vision comes to life. And with access to our tools and resources, you’ll save time, your sanity and some dough for the honeymoon too!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laura
    Laura Married on 08/10/2019

They Made Our Dream Wedding Come True

Stephanie was a complete joy to work with. Because we had the added complexity of having a larger guest count and 2 different venues for the Ceremony and Reception, we knew we needed a professional. I did my research and when I spoke with Stephanie, I just felt a good connection. She was organized, thorough and truly helped make our day perfect as our Day of Coordinator. She communicated timely and well. The timeline she created was so detailed and she really listened and worked with what we wanted for our day. During our initial walk through with her at our reception venue, we just felt so at ease and not stressed because she was one step ahead knowing who she needed to talk to and when.
    On the day of, everything was a true dream. All of our decor was set up perfectly. Everything for the most part was on schedule and I am so thankful her and her assistant were there to keep us on time. We really appreciate all the effort and we could not thank her enough!

A Daydream Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for your feedback and kind words! We are thrilled that you enjoyed working with us and that you were happy with the outcome of your wedding day. You and Jesse truly had a beautiful wedding day and we are honored to have been part of it! We wish you both many years of love and happiness together!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie. I thought I could do this myself and waiting til the week of my wedding to book a coordinator. I completely regret not hiring her sooner. I had a previous coordinator talk down to me. But Stephanie took what my fiance and I said and worked her magic. Our reception not only looked beautiful but went so smoothly.

A Daydream Wedding's reply:

Thank you Melanie for your kind words. I had a blast working with you and Josh, and I am thrilled to hear you were happy with our coordination service! We wish you two many years of love and happiness!
  • Kyle
    Kyle Z. Married on 06/22/2019

Worth Every Penny

Stephanie and her team helped my wife and I with month-of and day-of wedding coordination. Before our big day and throughout the evening, we kept saying to each other "this is the best money we've spent on our wedding." She was very professional and highly communicative from the moment we reached out--which stood out among the vendors we contacted.

Once she came on board we knew we made the right choice because her experience shined through immediately. We felt like we were in a good spot leading up to the month before our wedding. In reality we were really at the rough draft phase. Stephanie and her team added a level of polish, detailed planning, and professionalism that stitched everything together and made our wedding day flow seamlessly. They also recommended many personal touches that turned into memorable moments and details our guests have raved about.

No matter how much you plan, there will always be something that goes wrong or needs attention in the moment. Stephanie was proactive in catching many things beforehand and also troubleshot on the fly. Knowing her and her team were on top of things made it so my wife and I could fully enjoy our wedding. Ultimately, through their professionalism and experience, this is what made their work so valuable to us. We got to actually enjoy our wedding rather than manage our wedding. I'd highly recommend Stephanie and her team to anyone looking to bring on a wedding planning, month-of, or day-of coordinator.

Looking back a month later, I still attest that bringing A Daydream Wedding on board was the best money we spent on our wedding.

A Daydream Wedding's reply:

Thank you Kyle! I really enjoyed working with you and Sydney. Your wedding day was truly special and unique, and it was a beautiful day. I am so glad you are happy with the services we provided. It was our pleasure to serve you! Wishing you both many years of love and happiness! Congratulations again!

Real Weddings

• Anney & Sean
    38 photos · 01/19/2019

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Thank you Stephanie! It was great working with you and I look forward to working again with you soon!

2660 Cambridge Road Cameron Park, CA, 95682
916-398-3607
916-320-5080

Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm; Weekends: By Appointment Only
Location of (A Daydream Wedding)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding