1343 Orchid Court Rocklin Ca, Citrus Heights, CA 95765 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Weddings By Kevin

We Love Weddings! With over 12 years of experience, we consider it an Honor and a Privilege to help couples have the Wedding of their Dreams! Specializing in DJ/MC Services, Wedding Officiant Services, PLUS Photography, Video, Counseling, and Photobooth Services! We are Your One-Stop Shop for all Your Wedding Needs, and travel all over California, and even recently was flown to Hawaii!

Follow Weddings By Kevin on

Videos 1 Video

202 Reviews for Weddings By Kevin

• Kathy

Kathy Miller · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Kevin Hill is the right choice!

Professional, responsive, intuitive from the beginning to end. His prep before the event with the bride and groom to ensure he captured the day was spot on. As the officiant, Kevin Hill set the tone. His coordination with the wedding party, the venue and the other vendors was invaluable. The music, the last minute requests and the photo booth were all perfectly handled by Kevin and team. Special request for traditional family touches handled with ease. Kevin Hill also added additional touches that were unexpected and invaluable; including a spectacular video clip of the wedding capturing the event as an added bonus! In short, if you are looking for an officiant, DJ and photo booth - STOP LOOKING - Call Kevin now! We are so happy and blessed that we did! Anthony and Veronica Roberts agree!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Kalyna

Kalyna Black · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Have you ever won the lottery?

No? Me neither. However, when working with Weddings by DJ Kevin Hill I had really felt as if I won the Wedding Jackpot! I am not just saying this, I literally had not idea what a big deal it was to work with Kevin Hill until other Brides and Vendors were asking me who I booked as my DJ/Emmce. When I would say Kevin Hill people immediately would gasp and say "Wow! You got him? I heard he is the best!" It was kind of like bragging rights in the Bridal world. Don't believe me, talk to some of your vendors, and other brides. Still don't believe me? Well my wedding venue has a strict $300 fee if you book a DJ outside of there preferred vendors list. Kevin was not on that list (sadly the list is outdated). Regardless we were ready to pay the fee. We told our coordinator we booked Kevin and she was like "Kevin Hill!? We love him. He is the best to work with! Do not even worry about the fee!" We were so excited! What brought me to Kevin in the first place was all the recommendations on Facebook. Once I got to Kevin's website and came across his easy forum guide to literally everything; I knew he was the one for me. My Fiancé and I had a non-religious ceremony. We had no idea what we wanted our Officiant to say or how it should go. Kevin's forums took care of all of that stress. We set up a meeting and he was so responsive. He was not pushy at all, answered all our questions and concerns. After I booked him I'm not kidding you he became like a back up wedding planner. When ever I would ask for recommendations on facebook wedding groups he would be the first to respond and tag other brides, and other vendors and people he knew to help! It was seriously the best! Kevins prices are unbeatable. Bride on a budget book Kevin, Bride on a million dollar budget book Kevin. To Kevin and his team you are all Million Dollar Brides. Kevin helps you come up with a day of timeline, on the day of the wedding I was going back and forth about wanting to do sparklers and if we would even have time. Kevin came up with a plan, literally came up with on the spot day of and made sure it happened! The final touches was that he and his team took pictures at my wedding, like beautiful professional high quality pictures, of not only me and my husband, but of my guests. I really appreciated that part the most. I got to see pictures of all my guests having the best time of there life, and he turned it into a slide show. He gave me a copy of it all on a flash drive to keep. It was the sweetest touch to a perfect wedding. I can honestly say my wedding went perfectly, no hiccups, no bumps, and that was because of Wedding by DJ Kevin Hill. Seriously, book him. If you don't it's like you are throwing away a winning lottery ticket.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Lilly

Lilly Hsueh · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Rocky & Jeff are awesome!

Rocky & Jeff were the MC/DJ at our wedding and they were awesome from start to finish! Throughout the night I was getting compliments on how smoothly Rocky was running our night (and keeping me sane when I was worried about running late) and was always keeping it fun by dancing and "blending in" while keeping tabs on everything in a professional way. Jeff definitely read the crowd that was on the dance floor at any time and knew what songs would keep us going!

Sent on 10/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings By Kevin FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1495
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Flat Screen
    Karaoke
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1745
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings By Kevin 1
    Free Uplighting Package
    Book as a Your DJ & Officiant, Receive EIGHT Uplights for FREE!

• A Daydream Wedding Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Weddings By Kevin for your wedding. Not only is Kevin very professional and easy to work with, he is a one stop shop for wedding services. I have had the joy of working with Kevin on two weddings and both times, the bride and groom were very satisfied and happy with his services. At one of the weddings, Kevin was hired as the Officiant for the ceremony. He stepped in as the DJ when the DJ who had been hired cancelled on the day of the wedding. He did a great job and nobody knew the difference. And the bride and groom were eternally grateful.

• 6720 Lasso Court Citrus Heights, 95621 See on map
    Location of (Weddings By Kevin)