6720 Lasso Court, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About Weddings By Kevin

We Love Weddings! We consider it an Honor and a Privilege to help couples have the Wedding of their Dreams! Specializing in DJ/MC Services, Wedding Officiant Services, PLUS Photography, Video, Counseling, and Photobooth Services! We are Your One-Stop Shopping for all Your Wedding Needs.

Follow Weddings By Kevin on

Weddings By Kevin 6
Weddings By Kevin 7
  • Kalyna

Kalyna Black · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Have you ever won the lottery?

No? Me neither. However, when working with Weddings by DJ Kevin Hill I had really felt as if I won the Wedding Jackpot! I am not just saying this, I literally had not idea what a big deal it was to work with Kevin Hill until other Brides and Vendors were asking me who I booked as my DJ/Emmce. When I would say Kevin Hill people immediately would gasp and say "Wow! You got him? I heard he is the best!" It was kind of like bragging rights in the Bridal world. Don't believe me, talk to some of your vendors, and other brides. Still don't believe me? Well my wedding venue has a strict $300 fee if you book a DJ outside of there preferred vendors list. Kevin was not on that list (sadly the list is outdated). Regardless we were ready to pay the fee. We told our coordinator we booked Kevin and she was like "Kevin Hill!? We love him. He is the best to work with! Do not even worry about the fee!" We were so excited! What brought me to Kevin in the first place was all the recommendations on Facebook. Once I got to Kevin's website and came across his easy forum guide to literally everything; I knew he was the one for me. My Fiancé and I had a non-religious ceremony. We had no idea what we wanted our Officiant to say or how it should go. Kevin's forums took care of all of that stress. We set up a meeting and he was so responsive. He was not pushy at all, answered all our questions and concerns. After I booked him I'm not kidding you he became like a back up wedding planner. When ever I would ask for recommendations on facebook wedding groups he would be the first to respond and tag other brides, and other vendors and people he knew to help! It was seriously the best! Kevins prices are unbeatable. Bride on a budget book Kevin, Bride on a million dollar budget book Kevin. To Kevin and his team you are all Million Dollar Brides. Kevin helps you come up with a day of timeline, on the day of the wedding I was going back and forth about wanting to do sparklers and if we would even have time. Kevin came up with a plan, literally came up with on the spot day of and made sure it happened! The final touches was that he and his team took pictures at my wedding, like beautiful professional high quality pictures, of not only me and my husband, but of my guests. I really appreciated that part the most. I got to see pictures of all my guests having the best time of there life, and he turned it into a slide show. He gave me a copy of it all on a flash drive to keep. It was the sweetest touch to a perfect wedding. I can honestly say my wedding went perfectly, no hiccups, no bumps, and that was because of Wedding by DJ Kevin Hill. Seriously, book him. If you don't it's like you are throwing away a winning lottery ticket.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Weddings By Kevin 8
  • Manny

Manny Lavalle · Getting married on 11/05/2019

To Infinity and BEYOND!

Wow, from the first moment we asked Kevin to meet with us for an interview…he was professional, kind and courteous. He answered all our questions, explained his entire process, and he was super easy to work with. We knew we had our guy! We just wanted Kevin for DJ services…but his super kind, easy going self, made us want him as our officiant. He was not pushy and explained what the next step was if we wanted to book him. He said “If you wish to book me, take some time to think it over, feel free to ask me any questions when you think of them as you get home, and if you wish to proceed you can pay the deposit to my account and I will forward the contract.” The packages he had for DJ and Officiant was such a great deal, and his reviews were so amazing that we felt comfortable booking him. From his first couple follow up emails after we booked him, we knew we made the right choice. He was informative, and super RESPONSIVE. He never took more than a few hours to respond to an email or text. His quality of service is A PLUS- FIVE STAR! He helped us through the forms and the entire process. He went out of his way to meet with us for walk throughs and then drove a long distance to our venue the night before the wedding for our rehersal, he ran the entire rehersal which was super helpful…and he made us feel super at ease. The day of the event was WOW…he made sure everything went super smoothly, he knew exactly what needed to be done and when. Even though we had a photographer, she had to leave early because she went over her billed hours…and guess what Kevin did? He took out his professional camera and began snapping photos so that we didn’t miss any memorable moments of the night (and he provided those to us the next day at no charge). Kevin’s billed hours ended and our party did not, so asked us if we wanted to go into overtime, and he stayed extra with no problems and kept the party going. Your DJ for your special day will make or break your event…and with Kevin I guarantee that you will have no hiccups and he will ensure that its as special as you want it to be. I would hire Kevin a thousand times over again, and I cannot thank him enough. So Kevin, if you are reading this…thank you again…you are one true professional who loves his job, and it shows!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Weddings By Kevin 9
    Weddings By Kevin 10
    Weddings By Kevin 11
    Weddings By Kevin 12
  • Matthew

Matthew Mooney · Married on 04/26/2019

Above and beyond service

Kevin and his team were absolutely amazing! Everything as advertised and then some. Kevin and his team go out of their way to make sure your day is special and you have everything you need even when it's outside his job description. My wife and I are so grateful for everything and would HIGHLY recommend his service to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Weddings By Kevin FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,645.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings By Kevin 1
    Free Uplighting Package
    Book as a Your DJ & Officiant, Receive EIGHT Uplights for FREE!

• A Daydream Wedding
    A Daydream Wedding Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Weddings By Kevin for your wedding. Not only is Kevin very professional and easy to work with, he is a one stop shop for wedding services. I have had the joy of working with Kevin on two weddings and both times, the bride and groom were very satisfied and happy with his services. At one of the weddings, Kevin was hired as the Officiant for the ceremony. He stepped in as the DJ when the DJ who had been hired cancelled on the day of the wedding. He did a great job and nobody knew the difference. And the bride and groom were eternally grateful.

• 6720 Lasso Court Citrus Heights, 95621 See on map