Weddings By Kevin Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kathy
    Kathy M. Married on 10/02/2021

Kevin Hill is the right choice!

Professional, responsive, intuitive from the beginning to end. His prep before the event with the bride and groom to ensure he captured the day was spot on. As the officiant, Kevin Hill set the tone. His coordination with the wedding party, the venue and the other vendors was invaluable. The music, the last minute requests and the photo booth were all perfectly handled by Kevin and team. Special request for traditional family touches handled with ease. Kevin Hill also added additional touches that were unexpected and invaluable; including a spectacular video clip of the wedding capturing the event as an added bonus! In short, if you are looking for an officiant, DJ and photo booth - STOP LOOKING - Call Kevin now! We are so happy and blessed that we did! Anthony and Veronica Roberts agree!
  • Trivia
    Trivia H. Married on 08/01/2021

Marrying the man of my dreams

Back in April of 2020 I got Engaged! One of the happiest moments! Yet how do you plan a wedding in the middle of covid. We picked the Date for a year later April 2021. (Thinking things would be better)

During this time, we looked for Venues but we wanted to be close to home. And to be honest, Cisco Grove, and Weddings by kevin was our 2nd Choice. We had it in our hearts that "Planning" wasn't really our thing. So we wanted to find a venue that was Walk in, Party and make memories.
    Welp, as the world may have it, Covid hit us and we had to cancel our venue and our original date.

So my fiance and I reached out to Kevin and we had a handful of questions for him over the covid situation. And he said, "Nothing will get in the way of Marrying the man of your dreams". Let's do this!

I do have to admit, Planning a wedding wasn't really my fiance thing. We thought maybe we are in over our heads, let's just do the small wedding and we didn't know when covid was going to be over. Not exactly my thoughts when we originally got Engaged

A few weeks go by and we Did it!!! we made the deposit, and Kevin was so excited to work with us and it felt good. We worked on a payment plan and talked about all the fun and exciting details of how we will have the wedding of our dreams. Kevin worked around our schedule and was on top of all the emails, Questions and phone calls we had for him.

As the wedding got closer and closer, our count down began! All the little details, all the Planning was coming together! All the colors of Cisco Grove. We knew we made the right decision.

Even with all the unforeseen events that happened at our wedding (Family drama, of course), Kevin made sure we were happy, and went above and beyond to show up, smile and made sure that everyone had a great time.

He was absolutely right. NOTHING WAS GOING TO GET IN THE WAY OF MARRYING THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 06/05/2021

The Best Day of our Lives

Everyone says their wedding was the best day of their lives, but Kevin truly gave us the BEST day! Our wedding was delayed a year due to the pandemic, but it was worth every second of waiting. Kevin is professional, helpful, patient and a great communicator. He is a super fun MC, helped everything run smoothly and ensured we were not worrying about anything. His Cisco Grove wedding venue is STUNNING and made for the most beautiful photo backdrop. We cannot recommend Kevin enough!
    Melissa Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing to work with

Kevin was great to work with! He was helpful, organized and available for any questions I had along the way. Our wedding day ran smoothly and his high energy helped to get the party started for a fun reception.
    Sarah N. Married on 05/14/2021

Highly recommend!!!

My husband and I got married May 14th of this year and could not have asked for a better team than Kevin’s.

Kevin made the whole wedding process so easy and was very quick at responding to any question or need we had. On our wedding day he kept checking in to make sure the whole day was everything we wished for! Kevin was our amazing officiant and we also used his DJ services. We got so many compliments on how this was the best wedding our guest had ever been to because of how organized and well coordinated it was.

We have nothing but good things to say about Kevin and his team and will definitely recommend to anyone we know who is getting married in the near future! Thank you so much, Kevin!
    Angela G. Married on 05/07/2021

Kevin was Amazing!!

Kevin was amazing! He was referred by a co worker who had used him many years ago as a DJ. Initially hired for DJ services and then added in officiant. Best decision ever! Would highly recommend to everyone!!! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him!
  • Kalyna
    Kalyna B. Married on 05/03/2021

Have you ever won the lottery?

No? Me neither. However, when working with Weddings by DJ Kevin Hill I had really felt as if I won the Wedding Jackpot! I am not just saying this, I literally had not idea what a big deal it was to work with Kevin Hill until other Brides and Vendors were asking me who I booked as my DJ/Emmce. When I would say Kevin Hill people immediately would gasp and say "Wow! You got him? I heard he is the best!" It was kind of like bragging rights in the Bridal world. Don't believe me, talk to some of your vendors, and other brides. Still don't believe me? Well my wedding venue has a strict $300 fee if you book a DJ outside of there preferred vendors list. Kevin was not on that list (sadly the list is outdated). Regardless we were ready to pay the fee. We told our coordinator we booked Kevin and she was like "Kevin Hill!? We love him. He is the best to work with! Do not even worry about the fee!" We were so excited! What brought me to Kevin in the first place was all the recommendations on Facebook. Once I got to Kevin's website and came across his easy forum guide to literally everything; I knew he was the one for me. My Fiancé and I had a non-religious ceremony. We had no idea what we wanted our Officiant to say or how it should go. Kevin's forums took care of all of that stress. We set up a meeting and he was so responsive. He was not pushy at all, answered all our questions and concerns. After I booked him I'm not kidding you he became like a back up wedding planner. When ever I would ask for recommendations on facebook wedding groups he would be the first to respond and tag other brides, and other vendors and people he knew to help! It was seriously the best! Kevins prices are unbeatable. Bride on a budget book Kevin, Bride on a million dollar budget book Kevin. To Kevin and his team you are all Million Dollar Brides. Kevin helps you come up with a day of timeline, on the day of the wedding I was going back and forth about wanting to do sparklers and if we would even have time. Kevin came up with a plan, literally came up with on the spot day of and made sure it happened! The final touches was that he and his team took pictures at my wedding, like beautiful professional high quality pictures, of not only me and my husband, but of my guests. I really appreciated that part the most. I got to see pictures of all my guests having the best time of there life, and he turned it into a slide show. He gave me a copy of it all on a flash drive to keep. It was the sweetest touch to a perfect wedding. I can honestly say my wedding went perfectly, no hiccups, no bumps, and that was because of Wedding by DJ Kevin Hill. Seriously, book him. If you don't it's like you are throwing away a winning lottery ticket.
    Britany M. Married on 05/02/2021

Professional and very responsive!

We had the pleasure of working with Kevin for a year before our wedding on May 2, 2021. He was very responsive and answered every email and question we had, we were able to add songs not on his list without any issues! We hired him just for DJ services and he met beyond our expectations of what a DJ provides! He was organized and checked in with us throughout our special day. I highly reccomend him and his company. Thank you so much Kevin!! You rock!
  • Kevin
    Kevin W. Married on 04/24/2021

Great to work with and flexible

Overall, we loved having Kevin work with us on our wedding! He made the planning process simple and catered to our requests (even the last minute changes). Kevin was friendly, energetic, easy to work with, and comfortable to be around from the beginning - we even asked him to be our officiant! Our wedding up at Cisco Grove turned out amazing, and we couldn't have done it without him and his team.
  • Lilly
    Lilly H. Married on 04/09/2021

Rocky & Jeff are awesome!

Rocky & Jeff were the MC/DJ at our wedding and they were awesome from start to finish! Throughout the night I was getting compliments on how smoothly Rocky was running our night (and keeping me sane when I was worried about running late) and was always keeping it fun by dancing and "blending in" while keeping tabs on everything in a professional way. Jeff definitely read the crowd that was on the dance floor at any time and knew what songs would keep us going!
    Heather F. Married on 04/02/2021

He keeps in touch and keeps you on task

Kevin is very personable and is extremely easy to work with. He kept in touch and kept us on task. He asked for exactly the things he needed from us to make our day go smoothly. We were often late getting back to him, but as soon as we answered his questions via email he came back quickly with emailed updated forms he uses so we could see that our additions or deletions to the ceremony and reception were indeed noted. He was a great emcee for the reception and kept the evening on time so we didn't have to worry about anything. His daughter Alyssa was the dj and she played a lot of the extra Latin music we requested, making sure ahead of time she was going to play the correct version of the songs we wanted. Again, overall a very good experience and also a great value for our budget. Thank you Kevin and Alyssa!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa K. Married on 10/11/2020

Fantastic and made the day easy

Kevin did a great job of entertaining the guests and keeping the day flowing without error. He made everything go smooth and was a great help with the planner was nowhere to be found. Not to mention his rates are affordable and work with a budget. We were blessed to have him for our special day!
  • Martha
    Martha C. Married on 10/10/2020

Superb Service

Thank you for making it so easy to chose you to do my daughters wedding. Weight off our shoulders has been lifted. Thank you for being so accommodating with our request, you rock, Kevin!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 10/03/2020

The BEST DJ’s ever!

Rocky and Jeff were the DJs at our wedding a couple weekends ago. I can’t even tell you just how great they were...We are still getting compliments about them! They were so attentive to us, navigated us through the whole thing so we didn’t even have to think about what was next and played some awesome dancin’ music!
    They truly were amazing and I will be recommending them to everyone I know!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy S. Married on 10/03/2020

The night went perfectly!! Rocky is amazing at what he does !! Had everyone on the dance floor the entire night!! He is the best !!

Absolutely the best DJ ! He kept the evening flowing perfectly! Got involved dancing with the crowd and made sure everyone was having a great time !
    Sylena L. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing service

Kevin and his team did an amazing job on our wedding day! Our original venue had to cancel last minute due to COVID and left me in a panic, Kevin without hesitation helped us pull off the best day of our lives at his beautiful Cisco grove location in the matter of 2 months!

Weddings By Kevin's reply:

Thank You SO Much, Jesus and Sylena!!! It was such a Tremendous Honor to be able to Play a Small Role in Your Special Day!!!
    Jennifer C. Married on 08/01/2020

My AMAZING wedding day!!

Kevin is just awesome!!! He made our day soo easy!!! He made sure everything went smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about anything. And once COVID hit, he was flexible and made sure my day was still exactly the way i wanted it!! I will remember him marrying us and the rest of the day forever!!! Thank u Weddings by Kevin!!!
    Maria B. Married on 07/04/2020

Kevin Hill

Was very helpful, prompt, and even supplied the music when we had a glitch!!! He has always been amazing!!
  • Gillian
    Gillian Z. Married on 06/28/2020

Fun and easy to work with for our wedding!

My husband and I are so glad we used Kevin as our MC! Our wedding was seamless and went so smoothly (even during a pandemic when changes were constant). He was very responsive to any questions we had, concerns, or changes. He is such a fun person as well and was a joy to have as one of our vendors! Would definitely recommend him to anyone.
    S B Married on 05/17/2020

Saved our wedding day.

Kevin made himself available to our last minute request, the day before our elopement. He made the process so easy and special. Very accommodating to every decision we wanted to make throughout the day. He even lined up backup options for us in case of bad weather. He did an amazing job and really came through for us! Thank you so much Kevin!
  • Ambrielle
    Ambrielle Married on 04/20/2020

Awesome & professional

Our experience with Weddings by Kevin DJ was awesome! They were very flexible with our appointments and were very attentive to your questions and requests. When it came to the wedding day, our DJs, Rocky and Jeff, were punctual and they made the whole day flow seamlessly. I remember, my husband and I were taking pictures after the ceremony, and while the photographer was snapping away we could hear all the guests in the reception area (which was out of sight) cheering really loud. That’s when we knew we hired a great DJ and they both made sure everyone had a good time!! That made us really happy. Along with the affordable and competitive price (and the amazing included uplighting), you can’t go wrong with hiring a Weddings by Kevin DJ and especially with having Rocky and Jeff as your DJ. They go above and beyond to make your day special and I highly recommend them!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 04/05/2020

Kevin is the BEST

Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding was cancelled/postponed due to covid THREE times! We also had to deal with a venue change and through the whole process Kevin was there for us through it all. He never had a complaint when i emailed him multiple times a week, and he always responded super fast, with lots of positive energy, and sometimes even with suggestions and helpful recommendations! His guides and custom worksheets were super easy to use and made planning our ceremony and reception with him fun and easy! I just LOVED how organized he was because i am a crazy person and have to have EVERYTHING super organized!! When the day of our wedding finally came I was so nervous because after everything that's gone wrong i was so scared there would be one more thing that was bound to happen but Kevin led us and our wedding party through the whole day with ease!! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! My husband and I got to the alter SUPER nervous but he was still able to work in a quick joke to loosen us up and make us laugh! He was able to accommodate all my special requests easily and fit everything i wanted into the ceremony seamlessly. The music was perfect and I'm so glad he made me pick a separate song for me and my dad to walk down to! I originally didn't want that but Kevin insisted and he was right!! The reception was so much fun. I'm not usually a dancer but even I got out there a few times! All of my guests loved him so much! He made our whole day stress free, and SO much fun. With everything that we've been through this past year I was not expecting to have such a perfect day but it was party because of Kevin that it ended up being so perfect! Thank you so much, Kevin!! Love/From, Clark & Rachel Burg!
  • Natasha
    Natasha S. Married on 02/20/2020

Aloha Awesome Wedding Whisperer!

I was introduced to Kevin when he officiated and DJ/Emceed my best friend's wedding about 2 years ago. His professionalism, joy, and ability to beautifully run an event with ease really caught my attention and made that day a delight. Later that year, he was my 1st phone call when I was asked to plan my company's 200-person holiday party. Once again, Kevin's Emceeing and DJing skills made for an incredibly fun and memorable event. Part of the delight I found in working with Kevin is not only how invested he is in the day, but also in the preperation leading and planning up to the event. He's got the process down to an art, and made the planning easy, fun, and stress-free. So when it came time to plan my own destination wedding to Hawaii, after several months interviewing other DJs Emcees and officiants I broke down and told Kevin that no one on that darn island compares to him, and asked whether he travelled. And... YES! And here's where I'm going to have to restrain myself from getting too sappy because I don't know how to express my gratitude and appreciation for Kevin's contributions to our dream day without getting choked up. The day was windy, sand was everywhere, it dumped rain torrentially the very second the ceremony was supposed to start, and... it was the perfect, perfect day. I didn't stress for a second because everything was planned perfectly, and Kevin orchestrated around the obstacles in a way that made everything run so smoothly it might make you think he planned even the weather (I'm not entirely convinced ge didn't). He helped herd and rally the guests to shelter for the brief delay during the downpour, the sun came out minutes later, and things went off without a hitch (well... just the one 😉😂) for the rest of the day after. He officiated a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony, kept guests entertained during photos, helped run the reception, facilitated the toasts (brought his awesome sound, mic, and lighting system from CA), pre-dancing activities and funness, and then read the room perfectly as he and his lovely wife Sabra DJd us into an awesome, awesome night of dancing, laughs, and memories. You guys. Stop what you're doing, and HIRE KEVIN. Make him your first call for your event. Kevin is a joy to work with from beginning to end, and I can't say enough amazing things about how much his presence and professionalism elevates and enhances your special day in ways you didn't even know you hoped for. Amazing person, delightful service, unparalleled professionalism, and a STRESS-FREE PLANNING PARTNER! Kevin became family. So, congrats on your upcoming event! Now... call Kevin!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 01/01/2020

Your friendly neighborhood DJ & Officiant!

I have worked with Kevin & the Weddings by Kevin crew on several different weddings now and each time he has been fantastic! He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience with him so you know that your wedding is going to be handled with the upmost professionalism. Kevin loves what he does and that is obvious in the enthusiasm in which he operates, but what makes him a standout wedding DJ, officiant, and all around amazing guy is the true care I have seen him put in to his clients and passion that is poured into their special day. Kevin absolutely goes the extra mile!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 12/07/2019

Our special day

We recently had a Wedding!! and of course with Weddings comes stress. Of course weather and other moving pieces there is a lot to think about the day of. With Rocky he never let any of those things become an issue. No he didn’t move the clouds and have the sun shine in during our ceremony (although I wish he could). But he helped us out in any way he could to allow our special day to be just that. What could have been a catastrophe himself and gerod made it into our dream wedding. We didn’t even get him our “must play” list of songs but he played the perfect songs for our friends and family to enjoy. Thank you guys again we are so happy with the event and are still continuing to get compliments about everything. We couldn’t have done it without you.