3STYLEDJS

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

3STYLEDJS is a wedding DJ service based in San Diego, California, that specializes in bringing top hits to an array of wedding events. This company has been providing entertainment services for all manner of events since 1987. They take pride in keeping the dance floor full all night long with their wide variety of music and customized playlists.

3STYLEDJS offers in-depth consultations to get to know you as a couple, your preferences, and your entertainment vision for your day. Using the information you provide, they can tailor your ideal selection of big-day songs. They can also compile a do-not-play list to ensure that an enjoyable experience can be savored by all. Couples can choose from an extensive catalog of music for their event, including genres such as Hawaiian Island reggae, pop, oldies, country, club, rock, soul, and many more. Additional services provided by 3STYLEDJS include:

• Karaoke
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$120

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

April T. Married on 04/16/2022

The best dj!

Hired 3STYLEDJS for my wedding and I am so glad I did. They did my wedding music.. And made it so stressfree. They had perfect processionals, recessional music. Everything went seamlessly. I walked down the aisle to the perfect music and everything transitioned so perfectly.

They are so creative when I wanted to have an upbeat/party song for my grand entrance and they were magically able to transition it into a slow song for our first dance.

They accommodated all our requests and played my husbands favorite band Pepper and also soulful R&B during dinner. It was perfect for dinner and they were able to make two different music genres work so well together.

When dancing started, they hyped up the crowd and kept the partying going up until the last minute of the wedding. Everyone at my wedding RAVED at how all ages, young and old, had so much fun dancing to the music. There was so much variety that EVERYONE loved the music. (Two of my cousins were dancing so hard that they split the seam of their pants haha). Recommend for your guests to bring comfy shoes because so many people ended up going barefoot because they were dancing so much!

The lighting was amazing. The sound was clear. The emcee and DJ combination was fantastic. The success of my wedding was because of 3STYLEDJS. All of my friends and family told me that this was THE BEST wedding they went to (it also made a couple of my engaged friends changing their elopement plans to now wanting a reception).

Thank you for making the best night of my life be a dream come true!! We are so lucky to have found THE BEST DJ!! I was truly sad when the wedding was over since everyone had such a great time. Don't hesitate to book 3STYLEDJS for your wedding or event. You won't regret it!!
  • Christopher
    Christopher G. Married on 03/20/2022

A Full Dance Floor All Night

I can't really give a better justification of quality than the title. The entire night, the dance floor was full and people were having a great time.

We didn't provide them with too many specifics or requirements, mainly looking to have an excellent party for people to enjoy, and 3STYLEDJS delivered that for us. They adapted well to the target audience, and kept the night flowing.

Their sound system was very clear, they orchestrated the various reception activities, and their reservation process was very understandable and simple to follow.

I don't even have to recommend them to my friends, a few have already asked about contacting them and getting their playlist from our wedding for their own use and reference. That's how you know they had a great time.

3STYLEDJS's reply:

Thank you so much guys. Your family and friends went off when we opened up the dance floor. Constant party to the end, such a pleasure playing for a festive crowd. Once again thank you for the review.
    Gerard Married on 01/08/2022

My Wedding

Browsing through WeddingWire I came across a familiar name. I’ve heard about them in downtown San Diego before through friends and family so I reached out and the date of my wedding was available for my taking! I’ve had the opportunity to work with DJ X-Ray to be the life of my wedding reception. An overall professional and a master of his craft, he was informative, transparent, receptive, and most of all entertaining! His preparation and execution is exemplary of his professionalism and 3StyledDJs exceptional service! Thank you, 3StyledDJs. And thank you, DJ X-Ray for taking part and being part of such a memorable day!

3STYLEDJS's reply:

Thank you sir. It was my pleasure brotha! I appreciate the review it helps future client. I had a dope time playing for the fam & friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

3STYLEDJS 1
Offer

We have a "One Time Offer" for those who have a sit down in person consultation.

Team

Ray Malinao
Ray Malinao
Founder / Owner / Dj

I've been djing since I was 15 years old. I had a fascination for parties and events at an early age. I tagged along with my brother who dj'd at house parties back in the early 80's. I was hooked after seeing how much joy the music brought. I started buying my own 12" records, and it evolved into doing my own gigs: house parties, jr. high & high school dances, colleges, raves, underground parties, night clubs, weddings, corporate events, and so on. I started my DJ business in 1987, and have been honing my craft now for 3 decades. Thirty plus years later, I continue to love what I do.

8845 Sparren Way San Diego, CA, 92129