PO Box 410601, Cambridge, MA 02141 Map · Phone number

About 1956blooms

1956blooms is a floral and event design company based in Boston, Massachusetts.

Our designs are clean, simple, natural, and always have a touch of whimsy. We approach every design with the joy and enthusiasm that comes from being completely head over heals with flowers.

For more information about pricing and package information for you specific event, email us at sayhello@1956blooms.com

PS We love to travel. :)

final 0057
watercolor shoot final 0029
final 0060

3 Reviews for 1956blooms

Finding our wedding floral designer was priority #1 in line with finding our photographer. After my first phone call with Kaylyn and looking through her INCREDIBLE portfolio on Instagram, I knew Kaylyn would be able to bring my boho secret garden vision for my wedding to life. Kaylyn's flowers are dreamy, gorgeous, and wild. I was instantly hooked.

Flowers were the focal point of our June 11, 2016 wedding and Kaylyn and 19656 Blooms (now rebranded as True Vine Studio) went above and beyond to create what was true magic. We got married at The Lace Factory in CT (not exactly local), and I asked Kaylyn to decorate the entire space (top to bottom) + our ceremony location at Essex Station. Kaylyn provided our ceremony arbor with blooms, blooms on the ceremony chairs, swags for our signage, created a greenery wall in the hallway leading into our reception, two hanging installations, garland table runners, arrangements on our bar, lounge, macrame plant hangers. We're talking flowers and greens EVERYWHERE.

My bridal bouquet + flower crown were perfection. Kaylyn hand-delivered it to me while I was getting ready and I cried when I laid eyes on it. She also created a ceiling installation that went above the head table and made the entire place feel just magical. The garland runner centerpieces on all of the tables were perfection. When I walked into The Lace Factory and saw everything come to life, I couldn't hold back the tears. Her work at our wedding was the most beautiful thing I've seen.

Every detail was perfect and I could not have asked for a better florist and person to work with. Kaylyn was always extremely responsive every time I emailed her, and she went out of her way to be available. She also drove from Boston to CT to our venue where we walked through the space and talked in detail about the vision. She's so passionate and knowledgeable about what she does. She was just a dream to work with and i can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/10/2016

1956blooms's reply:

Thank you SO SO much for your review, Danielle! We loved celebrating you and consider you a friend!

Nhu · Married on 06/27/2015

Some people don't care about flowers for their wedding. I do and did. I wanted lovely roses and peonies and puffy-ass flowers and wild greenery and I got them. Kaylyn is awesome and warm and happy. Her flowers are more of the rustic, wild type that tend to have more texture to them -- which is perfect for a whimsical wedding. Kaylyn did all our flowers which was a lot: bouts, bouquets, floral table runners, birch arbor garlands, center pieces, corsages, etc. She got my vision. You can just look up her work on her site and instagram and see that she's very talented. When wedding season kicks in, she may not be the most responsive, which is understandable. I sort of let her just do her craft and everyone was very impressed with the flowers. She's also flexible and was able to get in some last minute requests. She's great. She's also someone I'm so happy to have met in my life and really really hope she 1956 succeeds b/c she is so thoughtful and so on point with her aesthetic vision. She's great. Her floral arrangements are great. Her team is great. All around, just really wonderful.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/01/2014

Kaylyn is awesome! She provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and was able to work within my budget without compromising my vision. She is talented and knows what looks elegant!

Sent on 11/14/2014

1956blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 199.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 175.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 3099
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Ebersole Photography
    Ebersole Photography Wedding Photographers

It has always been a pleasure to team up with Kaylyn of 1956Blooms. She makes my job easy by creating beautiful florals to add life and color to table settings and to portraits. Kaylyn has a wonderful, joyous personality that is contagious.

• PO Box 410601 Cambridge, 02141 See on map