Its been a year!!
Today makes it officially a year since my FH proposed to me up in the Effiel Tower in Las Vegas!! i cant believe its been a year already and we still have nothing planned. 390 days left till the wedding. I cant wait. Im excited cause I get to see a sneak peak of how nice he will look on our wedding day since his best friend is getting married on Friday and he is part of the wedding party!!

The_New_Mrs_D
Married: 10/09/2012
Reviews: 5
Posted On: May 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

12 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 10/19/2012
Reviews: 1
May 07, 2012 at 5:42 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Congrats! Planning can be so fun and you have plenty of time still.

The_New_Mrs_D
May 07, 2012 at 5:44 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@Travis's Girl, Thank you, and so far it hasnt been too much fun. but Im trying to keep an open mind.

Married: 09/07/2012
May 07, 2012 at 5:48 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Congrats! What have you started? Geez I started planning the day after we got engaged :) Actually started planning with his mom before the engagement haha!

The_New_Mrs_D
May 07, 2012 at 5:53 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@Aubrey C. Thank you. Ive tried finding a venue pretty much since the day we got engaged but everything Ive found has just been to much money. Plus we havent been able to save up any cash yet cause something else always comes up. Right now we might be getting married at a park near his fathers place. But honestly nothing has been done. Just looking and hoping we find a cheap place

Married: 02/25/2012
Reviews: 8
May 07, 2012 at 5:55 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Haha -- we're engagement date twins :) Congrats and you will get it all pulled together in the end noso don't worry!

Kat
Married: 10/14/2012
Reviews: 6
May 07, 2012 at 5:56 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Congrats! I got engaged in Vegas too...and we had our celebratory dinner at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, so it's special for us as well. Happy planning! It will go by SO fast!

The_New_Mrs_D
May 07, 2012 at 6:06 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@Juliette S. Thank you engagment date twin. :) I know we will get it done, I just hoped by this time we would have something at least set. Like the venue.

@Katie R. Thank you. We live in Vegas and I had my sister and her bf in town for Supercross. I was told we were going to the Eiffel Tower cause they had never been up in it (it was our second time) but I was surprised. He knows how much I love the Eiffel Tower and the one in Vegas was the next best thing.

May 07, 2012 at 6:30 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
We actually got married in Vegas but live in Austin...not that I know anything compared to you, but I did a LOT of research to find the right venue for the right price. There's also an awesome bride on here who lives in Vegas as well but she got married yesterday, so I'm not sure how long she will be gone. Feel free to PM me if you want someone to bounce ideas off of!!!

The_New_Mrs_D
May 07, 2012 at 6:34 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@ Juliette S. We are actually planning on getting married in California. We are both from there and have our family out there. His great grandma cant travel and she is turning 99 this year. Everything out in Cali is a lot more money then in Vegas. So if we could get married out here we probably would, but he really wants his great grandma there. Thanks for the offer though.

May 07, 2012 at 7:51 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Yeah...we actually got legally married in December in my grandfather's nursing home room so that he could be there, so I get it :)

Married: 08/25/2012
May 07, 2012 at 7:53 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Congrats!! Happy Planning!

The_New_Mrs_D
May 07, 2012 at 8:03 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@ Juliette S. Your lucky, my grandpa had a stroke in july of last year. we had planned on getting married in his backyard the weekend of thanksgiving. But my FH's work wouldnt let him have the time off. Said too many people had already asked so we had to stay in Vegas. We were going home for christmas, and 9 days before we left he passed away. So your lucky you were able to have him be a part of your wedding.

@Darlene C. Thank you
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct