Your Next DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Erick was amazing! Truly the best DJ ever!! He went beyond our expectations! Superb job!! Everyone loved him!! He kept the party going and there never was a dull moment! He even helped with a dress problem! People gave so many compliments that this was the best wedding they had ever attended! I highly recommend Erick (Your Next DJ) for any DJ service! You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

Erick and his staff made us feel comfortable from the beginning, he worked with us on things we wanted to take place at the wedding.I would recommend him for any wedding

Thanks Erick for everything!
Lisa

Services Used: DJ

Erick with Your Next DJ was awesome! We booked quite a ways in advance and by the time it came to our wedding we we're very comfortable with Erick and felt like we had gotten to know him. We we're very happy to have Erick be a part of our wedding and he did a wonderful job. Everyone loved him and he went with the flow to keep our the party going and getting people out on the floor to dance. We've never danced at a wedding before but we danced at ours and we had a blast! Thanks Erick :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Erick with Your Next DJ was awesome! The first time I talked to him on the phone, I felt like I had known him for years. And then the first meeting my husband and I had with him went very smoothly. He made us feel comfortable and was very flexible during our interactions with him. He was not only the DJ for the reception, but also provided all the music for the ceremony and believe me when I say everything was perfect! He was personable and involved in all the festivities. Erick is an absolutely amazing DJ and you will not be disappointed. We highly recommend Your Next DJ for your next event!

Services Used: DJ

I would like to say that Eric was absolutely fantastic to work with and he brought such an amazing ambiance to our wedding, every single guest that attended could feel the love and excitement in the room. Eric was super helpful through the entire process, from meeting with me on my lunch break to go over song choices, down to cutting 7 different 15 second songs clips for each couple to be introduced to into the wedding. He was knowledgeable with all the genre's i used (hip hop-country-disco, etc.) All of our wedding guests couldn't get enough of his professionalism through out the entire night and made it a point to bring to my attention. He took my party to another level with his fun idea of having glow sticks passed out during the end of the reception! His prices were extremely fair and it made our choice in choosing him even easier. Everyone had a blast thanks to Eric, and i wouldn't look anywhere else than Your Next DJ!

Services Used: DJ

From our first meeting, Erick made us feel so comfortable, that we felt like we had known him for years. We knew right then that we were going to have Erick be the DJ for our wedding. He took the stress off of this wedding planning and made it fun. He made it very easy for us to organize what songs we wanted to play and had a lot of great suggestions. He is very lighthearted and friendly but also very professional. He had professional equipment and the uplighting was very cool and gave a whole different atmosphere to the room. The music really made the atmosphere for the night. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and stress free and I don't know that it would have been if we had picked another DJ. We would recommend DJ Erick of your next DJ for any wedding or event you are planning. *Mr. & Mrs. Cardillo. <3*

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography
TomSarah
08/16/2014

We would recommend Your Next DJ for any event that you are planning! Erick made the entire process of picking the right songs so much easier. He had very professional equipment and was very punctual on the day of our wedding (8/16/14). Erick had a couple of cool surprises which included a fog machine and neon glow sticks that we didn\'t expect. The uplighting brought a nice ambience to the banquet room. His staff were very professional too. Again, please give Erick, Your Next DJ, a try. You won\'t regret it. \r\n-Sarah and Tom C.\r\n\r\n

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Kyle
05/10/2014

Erick provides a fantastic service, very flexible and friendly. Had no issues with last minute changes. Extremely professional and knows how to get a party going. Knows how to get people out of the seats and on the dance floor! We had an absolute blast at our wedding. We will be using his services again!

Services Used: DJ

Erick with your next dj was amazing! He and his wife are wonderful and I would recommend anyone else. He took care of everything and made sure we didn't have to worry about anything. Kept everyone entertained and laughing. Wonderful wonderful service!

Gabrielle
03/29/2014

I cannot thank Erick enough for helping keep my wedding hopping. He was very easy to work with, since I had a destination wedding. He kept on top of my emails and stayed in contact with me. We had a disco, 80's, country theme going and he was very accommodating with everything. My guests were from the UK and all over the USA and we had an amazing time. If you are looking for a great DJ service, please contact Erick and Your Next DJ!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Private User
03/22/2014

Erick from Your Next DJ was absolutely amazing. We had a venue for our wedding that was not pulling its weight, and Eric stepped up to help with the situation, even though he was not required to. He went out of his way to make sure our wedding was wonderful. He kept the crowd pleased. Everyone was always out on the dance floor. We had an awesome time! Very organized. Great customer service. Great music. Great price. We would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married or throwing a party. May the force be with you!

Dara
03/16/2014

Eric and his wife are absolutely amazing! Everyone at our wedding said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. Book them now!!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Private User
1+ year ago

Your next DJ was great! He coordinated everything wonderfully & he had everyone on their feet all night! He was a lot of fun & I would definitely recommend him! He took so much stress away by knowing exactly what he was doing. Overall awesome!

Kourtney
11/09/2013

Erick with Your Next Dj was truly amazing! He provided us with sound at our wedding ceremony and reception with a variety of music as well. He did up lighting and monogram at our wedding reception and had other lights to compliment the party music. I put my full trust in Erick to provide us with an awesome wedding night and he truly delivered. Any other event that I may plan in the future I will always use Erick with your next dj!!!!

Danielle
11/02/2013

Your next dj is amazing we had an awesome time and all of our guests loved the song choices! Worth every affordable penny !

Your Next DJ responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy you and Josh had a good time! Even the rain couldn't hold back the party in that Barn! HAHA Good times!!

Services Used: DJ

Eric was awesome from beginning to end. He played all the music I wanted and more, the games were a surprise but my guest loved them and they are still talking about it. the lighting was great, it made our reception place look beautiful. the services were reasonably priced and he was very professional, polite and always assured me that everything would be fine.
I would recommend him to everyone looking for a good d.j
Krystle & Gamalier Melendez

Your Next DJ responded with the following comments:

I appreciate it Krystle! Everybody was just begging to party! I was afraid to slow it down HAHA!! Thank you for the review!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor