Your Next DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amazing people!!!! Erick Mejia and the rest of the Your Next DJ staff know what there doing. We could not have found a better company to work with. They are true professionals and best of all fun to work with. They kept it going all night, from the music to photography to the photo booth. All our guests were so impressed by him and his staff. We would highly recommend Your Next DJ for your next event.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

I can't put into words how amazing this company and team are!! Mr. and Mrs. Mejia have such bubbly personalities and they are so down to earth, how can you not love them! They, along with their staff are so professional and really listen to what you are looking for. They follow through with your appointments and answer all your questions. They are very organized! Their lighting makes the place fun and stunning. They really know how to keep the party going all the way to the end. They are very interactive and fun, music and sound perfect! They also have a photo booth that your guests have so much fun with and cant get enough of, its the perfect wedding souvenir or for any event for that matter. They are sooo incredible they even do phenomenal photography as well! We personally couldnt have asked for a better company then Your Next DJ! Thank you to all the staff for making magic happen!! xoxo

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography

your next DJ was excellent they did everything I asked and more. I felt like I knew them forever. & I had an amazing time and I would definitely use them again

Services Used: DJ

Erick was your next Dj was amazing. He met my needs and my requests very well. No matter how difficult I was. I had a pretty small wedding but Erick did an amazing job keeping everyone entertained and everyone on their feet: my favorite part of the night was the games he played with us. It was such an amazing night

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oustanding! We cant thank them enough, they provided a great party for us!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric and his wife were so amazing to work with!!!! Very professional but a blast at the same time. Our guests raved about how much they loved the music and the vibe that Eric created. Our special night was unforgettable thanks to him!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Erick was amazing! Truly the best DJ ever!! He went beyond our expectations! Superb job!! Everyone loved him!! He kept the party going and there never was a dull moment! He even helped with a dress problem! People gave so many compliments that this was the best wedding they had ever attended! I highly recommend Erick (Your Next DJ) for any DJ service! You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

Erick and his staff made us feel comfortable from the beginning, he worked with us on things we wanted to take place at the wedding.I would recommend him for any wedding

Thanks Erick for everything! Lisa

Services Used: DJ

Your next dj rocks! Best dj we could of asked for on our special day! Everything from the music at the ceremony, to the music at the reception and the lightning was top notch! He kept everybody up dancing and having a good time. I recommend him to anyone looking for a dj, he's by far the best. People still talk about how much fun they had and said it's one of the best weddings they have been to !!!!

Services Used: DJ

Erick with Your Next DJ was awesome! We booked quite a ways in advance and by the time it came to our wedding we we're very comfortable with Erick and felt like we had gotten to know him. We we're very happy to have Erick be a part of our wedding and he did a wonderful job. Everyone loved him and he went with the flow to keep our the party going and getting people out on the floor to dance. We've never danced at a wedding before but we danced at ours and we had a blast! Thanks Erick :)

Private User
Recently Married

Overall Erick did a very good job handling everything from the small wedding details of our photo slide show to the wedding games we have during the reception. Even with a few minor hiccups along the way he really went out his way to make sure all of our guests had an enjoyable entertainment. We decided to go with the photo and DJ package and we were most impressed by the quality of the photographs they took. He followed up on calls in a reasonable amount of time and was very helpful and respectful in helping us plan our events for that day. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is planning to have a wedding ceremony and/or reception.

Services Used: DJ, Photography

Erick with Your Next DJ was awesome! The first time I talked to him on the phone, I felt like I had known him for years. And then the first meeting my husband and I had with him went very smoothly. He made us feel comfortable and was very flexible during our interactions with him. He was not only the DJ for the reception, but also provided all the music for the ceremony and believe me when I say everything was perfect! He was personable and involved in all the festivities. Erick is an absolutely amazing DJ and you will not be disappointed. We highly recommend Your Next DJ for your next event!

Services Used: DJ

I would like to say that Eric was absolutely fantastic to work with and he brought such an amazing ambiance to our wedding, every single guest that attended could feel the love and excitement in the room. Eric was super helpful through the entire process, from meeting with me on my lunch break to go over song choices, down to cutting 7 different 15 second songs clips for each couple to be introduced to into the wedding. He was knowledgeable with all the genre's i used (hip hop-country-disco, etc.) All of our wedding guests couldn't get enough of his professionalism through out the entire night and made it a point to bring to my attention. He took my party to another level with his fun idea of having glow sticks passed out during the end of the reception! His prices were extremely fair and it made our choice in choosing him even easier. Everyone had a blast thanks to Eric, and i wouldn't look anywhere else than Your Next DJ!

Services Used: DJ

From our first meeting, Erick made us feel so comfortable, that we felt like we had known him for years. We knew right then that we were going to have Erick be the DJ for our wedding. He took the stress off of this wedding planning and made it fun. He made it very easy for us to organize what songs we wanted to play and had a lot of great suggestions. He is very lighthearted and friendly but also very professional. He had professional equipment and the uplighting was very cool and gave a whole different atmosphere to the room. The music really made the atmosphere for the night. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and stress free and I don't know that it would have been if we had picked another DJ. We would recommend DJ Erick of your next DJ for any wedding or event you are planning. *Mr. & Mrs. Cardillo. <3*

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography
TomSarah
08/16/2014

We would recommend Your Next DJ for any event that you are planning! Erick made the entire process of picking the right songs so much easier. He had very professional equipment and was very punctual on the day of our wedding (8/16/14). Erick had a couple of cool surprises which included a fog machine and neon glow sticks that we didn\'t expect. The uplighting brought a nice ambience to the banquet room. His staff were very professional too. Again, please give Erick, Your Next DJ, a try. You won\'t regret it. \r\n-Sarah and Tom C.\r\n\r\n

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Kyle
05/10/2014

Erick provides a fantastic service, very flexible and friendly. Had no issues with last minute changes. Extremely professional and knows how to get a party going. Knows how to get people out of the seats and on the dance floor! We had an absolute blast at our wedding. We will be using his services again!