Your Next DJ

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Eric continually impresses me and my clients with his services. As a wedding coordinator, it makes my life, and more importantly my clients event, easier knowing Eric is working the event!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Erick, you kept everyone entertained, laughing, and dancing all night! You're the best in the biz and you deserve the title of wedding wires 2015 couples choice!!!!! A pleasure to work with, professional, friendly, approachable, and a wonderful MC!!! Thank you for everything, we really appreciate it!
Best Wishes,
The Josephs!

Services Used: DJ

Eric was absolutely amazing! He kept everyone on their feet the whole night! He was so creative and was so involved with the guests! Even surprised my husband and I with a fun game! The photo booth was my favorite part though! All of the guests were there the whole night! I would highly recommend him!

Katelyn
03/28/2015

Erick, Jocelyn, and Crystal were all BEYOND amazing. We had Erick there for our 4 hour reception, PLUS the ceremony, a photo booth, extra up lights, dance lights, a custom monogram light, and slideshow. The whole package was super affordable and most definitely worth every penny we paid and more! Erick had EVERYONE on the dance floor and played an awesome mix of music that entertained everyone from ages 5-70! He even surprised us by playing a few games that everyone loved! Crystal did an awesome job running the photo booth and everyone loved that they got a copy of their pictures and that they created a Facebook album so they can see everyone else’s, too! Seriously, a 5-star review is an understatement of how awesome Your Next DJ was. Erick did so much for us and helped us through the whole process and just absolutely went above and beyond. Family and friends are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and we definitely owe it all to Your Next DJ!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing people!!!! Erick Mejia and the rest of the Your Next DJ staff know what there doing. We could not have found a better company to work with. They are true professionals and best of all fun to work with. They kept it going all night, from the music to photography to the photo booth. All our guests were so impressed by him and his staff. We would highly recommend Your Next DJ for your next event.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

I can't put into words how amazing this company and team are!! Mr. and Mrs. Mejia have such bubbly personalities and they are so down to earth, how can you not love them! They, along with their staff are so professional and really listen to what you are looking for. They follow through with your appointments and answer all your questions. They are very organized! Their lighting makes the place fun and stunning. They really know how to keep the party going all the way to the end. They are very interactive and fun, music and sound perfect! They also have a photo booth that your guests have so much fun with and cant get enough of, its the perfect wedding souvenir or for any event for that matter. They are sooo incredible they even do phenomenal photography as well! We personally couldnt have asked for a better company then Your Next DJ! Thank you to all the staff for making magic happen!! xoxo

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography

your next DJ was excellent they did everything I asked and more. I felt like I knew them forever. & I had an amazing time and I would definitely use them again

Services Used: DJ

Erick was your next Dj was amazing. He met my needs and my requests very well. No matter how difficult I was. I had a pretty small wedding but Erick did an amazing job keeping everyone entertained and everyone on their feet: my favorite part of the night was the games he played with us. It was such an amazing night

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oustanding! We cant thank them enough, they provided a great party for us!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Erick and jocelyn are the absolute best!! They are amazing at everything they do. They did my wedding shower and wedding and made it two unforgettable nights! You need to book them because they are by far the best! We loved them!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Eric and his wife were so amazing to work with!!!! Very professional but a blast at the same time. Our guests raved about how much they loved the music and the vibe that Eric created. Our special night was unforgettable thanks to him!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Erick was amazing! Truly the best DJ ever!! He went beyond our expectations! Superb job!! Everyone loved him!! He kept the party going and there never was a dull moment! He even helped with a dress problem! People gave so many compliments that this was the best wedding they had ever attended! I highly recommend Erick (Your Next DJ) for any DJ service! You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

Erick and his staff made us feel comfortable from the beginning, he worked with us on things we wanted to take place at the wedding.I would recommend him for any wedding

Thanks Erick for everything!
Lisa

Services Used: DJ

Your next dj rocks! Best dj we could of asked for on our special day! Everything from the music at the ceremony, to the music at the reception and the lightning was top notch! He kept everybody up dancing and having a good time. I recommend him to anyone looking for a dj, he's by far the best. People still talk about how much fun they had and said it's one of the best weddings they have been to !!!!

Services Used: DJ

Erick with Your Next DJ was awesome! We booked quite a ways in advance and by the time it came to our wedding we we're very comfortable with Erick and felt like we had gotten to know him. We we're very happy to have Erick be a part of our wedding and he did a wonderful job. Everyone loved him and he went with the flow to keep our the party going and getting people out on the floor to dance. We've never danced at a wedding before but we danced at ours and we had a blast! Thanks Erick :)

Private User
Recently Married

Overall Erick did a very good job handling everything from the small wedding details of our photo slide show to the wedding games we have during the reception. Even with a few minor hiccups along the way he really went out his way to make sure all of our guests had an enjoyable entertainment. We decided to go with the photo and DJ package and we were most impressed by the quality of the photographs they took. He followed up on calls in a reasonable amount of time and was very helpful and respectful in helping us plan our events for that day. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is planning to have a wedding ceremony and/or reception.

Services Used: DJ, Photography