Tkach Photography & Design

Value
Flexibility
Darcy
08/23/2013

Caleb was an absolute joy to work with. He was patient with my seemingly endless amount of questions and was very flexible while scheduling not 1 but 2 engagement shoots (the first one got rained out about 15 minutes after we started). Caleb attended my walkthrough meeting and my rehearsal, so I knew he was prepared and ready for the event. He brought two assistants that were fabulous, and they captured so many details and moments that I didn't even realize I wanted!! Caleb listened to me and incorporated the styles I wanted. I would highly recommend Tkach Photography to anyone looking for a professional and talented wedding photographer.

Lindsey
08/03/2013

Caleb was an amazing photographer. We loved working with him. From the moment we met him we knew that we connected the best with him. He is extremely professional and really takes care of his clients. He made sure to keep in touch since we booked him almost a year before the wedding and kept us in the loop on what was going on with our photos. His photography is high quality just like his service! He is also very creative and had some amazing photography ideas. Overall I would say I loved working with Caleb and his assistants and look forward to working with him again

Stephanie
07/27/2013

Caleb was extremely helpful and provided excellent photos of our wedding. He's very professional and has great artistic vision.

Beverly
04/21/2013

Caleb did a wonderful job on the pictures for my son's wedding! I would definitely use him again for future family events.

Sarah
01/20/2013

Caleb was great to work with and was always prompt at responding to e-mails. He was also very reasonably priced in comparison to other photographers, offering more services for one set price compared to other photographers where you get the photographer, then have to add in the cost of everything else. We love all of our photos taken by him and his second shooter. In addition, he has a company that he works with to get special products from (ie, thank you cards, canvas prints, photo albums, etc), and the products from there are very high quality and a good price.

2+ years ago

Caleb was an amazing photographer. Our expectations were met 100% from our engagement session to our wedding pictures. Everyone at our wedding commented how wonderful our photographer was and we could not agree more. From the lighting to the angles the pictures were taken, we are so impressed. To top that- we got out pictures so fast we could not believe it. He is wonderful!

Kayla
08/04/2012

Caleb and his assistant were great to work with for the engagement and wedding photos. They were extremely professional but not afraid to have a little fun! All of the pictures turned out wonderful; his creativity in lighting and staging are second to none. He offers a variety of services and customizes everything to your needs at an AFFORDABLE price. Highly recommend him for any occasion! You won't find a better photographer,

2+ years ago

Caleb was amazing- especially with the kids in the wedding. He managed to get all of the shots that we wanted and was very organized. He is super nice and great to work with. The wedding pictures are gorgeous!

2+ years ago

Caleb was great! He went with the flow of a rainy, wet wedding and we ended up with some great photos. He and his assistant were everywhere and we ended up with good candid shots along with the posed ones. He gave it 110% and for a good price!! I'd use him again in a second.

2+ years ago

We were both a bit shy about being in front of a camera. During our engagement session Caleb really connected with us to the point that we didn't think about being photographed. He was great at catching the right expression, we looked very natural and relaxed. He's so personable and genuine. We are very proud to show off the portraits of our wedding. We both highly recommend Caleb & his assistant. Thank you for the wonderful job!

Services Used: Photography

I'm really glad that we hired Caleb Tkach to be our wedding photographer. He puts a lot of thought into every shot, he clearly knows a lot about photo composition and lighting, he plans ahead, he has an easy-going and relaxed personality, and he also does a great job with the photo processing. I highly recommend his work.

Lea
07/03/2011

Caleb was a wonderful photographer for my special day! Not only was his approach realistic, clean and imaginative, but he perfectly captured all the special moments we shared. He was so fun to be around and maintained such a wonderful professionalism and upbeat demeanor all day. Truth is, you are spending more time with your photographer than you are your family on your wedding day----they should have a connection with you as well as be able to interpret what you are looking for----Caleb blends his personal and professional skills fabulously! You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Caleb Tkach was very nice and easy to deal with from our first meeting till our meeting couple days ago, and I surely hope to deal with him again in the future. Caleb was very responsive to our every need and request. On the day of our wedding Caleb was very professional, polite and prompt. Caleb and his assistant spent the whole day photographing our wedding with no complaints and were very creative with picture ideas. We are very pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures as well as the wedding album. Both my husband and I whole heartedly recommend Caleb. The quality of his work is superb!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Caleb Tkach was amazing! He was very hands-on with the planning, and made sure that we got all the pictures we wanted. We are very pleased with the results and would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

We had a pretty non-traditional wedding, and Caleb Tkach was very easy to work with. He took some beautiful photographs of every stage of our big day. He was good at capturing the people and events that were important to us, in the midst of the pandemonium of our wedding. I would recommend him very highly for anyone in his area for his creativity, his professionalism, his flexibility, and his helpfulness.

Services Used: Photography

I hate having my picture taken, which means I usually look pretty awkward in pictures, because I'm feeling uncomfortable. Caleb did a wonderful job of putting me at my ease, so I didn't look like I had eaten something unpleasant in all my wedding pictures.