Tina Markoe Photography

Serving the Southern New Jersey Shoreline and Philadelphia region

7 private home studio
Cape May and Philadelphia, NJ 08204 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having beautiful photos captured of our wedding was a priority to my fiance and I when we were planning our wedding. We could not have picked a better photographer -- Tina (and her assistant) were fantastic -- prepared, efficient, and professional. Her photos are gorgeous. Plus, Tina has a great, positive energy that made her a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. We do not live in NJ, and Tina made it very easy to plan everything via the web and phone calls and always responded quickly to questions. She gave great advice throughout the planning process about things to consider. On the day of the wedding, Tina gave clear directions for formal photos, and took beautiful (and fun) candid shots throughout the day and night that really captured the mood of the event. She was also flexible about last-minute requests, and she was very accommodating about a special request to include our dog in some of the shots. After the ceremony, she was able to get through the posed formal shots quickly so we could head back to the reception venue with plenty of time to enjoy the cocktail hour.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was wonderful. She was professional the entire night and was never intrusive. The wedding photos came out beautiful and I've been hearing nothing but compliments from friends and family.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina Markoe just did our engagement photo shoot in Cape May, NJ and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY! She really is an expert on how to creatively capture the couple and the beach- you will not find better! We are so pleased, and we can't wait to have her shoot our wedding in Cape May next summer!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was SO lovely to work with! From the beginning she was quick to reply to emails, accommodating to create a package that worked for us, and really listened to our wants/needs for our wedding photography. We live in California, so long distance wedding planning can be tricky but she made it easy. The day of the wedding, we changed our plans last minute (decided to skip on-the-beach pictures) and she was a pro about going with the flow and creating a new plan right then and there. Even though she's shot many wedding at our venue (Congress Hall) she took a few pictures in places she'd never before and we so appreciated that creativity and fresh set of eyes, even while we were her 3rd wedding that weekend! Your wedding photographer is with you pretty much as much if not more than your family on your wedding day, so it's crucial that person is personable, smart, quick, kind, and calm - Thank you Tina!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was great! Leading up to the wedding she was responsive to all calls and emails. Tina has a way of being both calm and focused which put us at ease as well. She is such an artist and captures spontaneous moments beautifully! She understood our vision and captured it perfectly!
Jill & John

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Jill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was the maid of honor in a recent wedding that Tina photographed. I'm a creative professional and work with national and global photographers for clients and brands. So I'm used to the level of high-quality photographers with a photojournalistic style.

With that, I was blown away and impressed with Tina and her assistant. From capturing the special moments without all of us feeling like we were being documented, to seeing the final results of the photos and seeing her beautiful work. Tina really is a strong profressional and such a sweetheart. You feel that she really cares and puts her full effort into what she does.

Her quick thinking and artistic intuition really captured the event so perfectly, the viewer really feels that they were there.

For those brides trying to figure out the costs of photography (and entire wedding budget), I must say that Tina is an amazing value. You should stop your searching and contact her today. You get a true professional and quality work that you'll enjoy for a lifetime.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot begin to describe how much I adore Tina! Her work is flawless - she has such a great eye and knows exactly how to make you, your family/friends, and venue look their best. She is so flexible in terms of accepting any input you may have as to pictures you want to have (i.e. I found all of these pictures on Pinterest that I loved and she made them come to life) but she does so in her own unique way so that they come out amazing. She is so nice and easy to work with and I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was so great! We worked with her a ton before the wedding and she was very responsive to all of our questions. Our beach wedding wound up being rained out -- and Tina was so great working with us for some creative rain photos. She really was willing to go the extra mile for us. We could not be happier with her!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was absolutely amazing to work with, from our engagement session, to the wedding day. She captures all the special little moments. My family called her the photography ninja, because she was always there, but never in the way. She was phenomenal with my family, especially my stepson!! He still talks about her. The pictures come back quick, and they are beyond breathtaking. Words can't express how happy we were with her. I will be using for all of our photography need from here on out!!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina is just amazing!! She was so easy to work with. She got along great with my bridal party and guests and she was so sweet. I was sooo grateful that she was my wedding photographer. Her artistic eye made my wedding pictures gorgeous! She had so many different ideas! I have such a variety of wonderful photographs. I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed!!

Sarah
Cape May, NJ

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tina Markoe is a talented, creative, tireless photographer who captured our beach wedding with heart, understanding, and humor. She is a delight to work with -- she really listened to what we wanted and delivered completely. It's completely remarkable to us how she managed to be everywhere without ever getting in the way. Our guests loved her and we did too. Now, the hard part: How to select among her fabulous photographs, because we want them all! We recommend her strongly, with complete confidence. Her photographs are a wonderful, beautiful, heart-warming, and even humorous reminder of our very special day and we re-live it, happily, every time we go through them.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was absolutely wonderful and she captured our wedding day perfectly. If you plan on getting married at Congress Hall in Cape May, I would highly recommend choosing her as your photographer. She has a great relationship and is familiar with the venue. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for this special day!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was phenomenal for our wedding! She was very accommodating and made everything really easy and fun. We could not have asked for anything more, she did it all!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina is amazing to work with! She is professional and so creative. We had so much fun posing for our pictures, and we could not be happier with the pictures from our wedding! Whenever, I emailed her with a question, she would respond almost immediately. She is very knowledgeable about her profession, and her passion for photography shines through in her work. I would recommend her to any bride and groom!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was great to work with! She took awesome pictures of our wedding!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina is fantastic! We had our engagement shots done by her a few months back and she did a gorgeous job! Tina takes the time and has the energy that it takes to be a quality photographer! We can't wait for Tina to be at our wedding to capture the big day!

• Wedding: 06/10/2013
609-744-7886
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards