Thistle & Moss

Thistle & Moss

Favorite
Fishers, IN
317.219.7662
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Thistle and Moss did a wonderful job on the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding. They listened to my ideas and came up with something that was a combination of everything I liked. They worked with me with budget as well! I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers

We looked at several florists when deciding who to use for our wedding. Luckily, we were directed by a friend to Thistle and Moss. They met with me several times to discuss options. I didn't even know what kind of flowers I really wanted, just the color. They knew exactly what to do. I didn't know what to expect on the day of the wedding, and the flowers were more gorgeous than I could have ever dreamed. They were so reasonable with pricing as well and worked with our budget. Thanks so much Thistle and Moss!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Thistle & Moss was great to work with! They run their business in a professional manor, and are always quick to respond to client questions. Their flower arrangements are unique, and very creative! I would highly recommend them for weddings and all other events!!

Services Used: Flowers

Thistle & Moss did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. Chris and Megan were able to translate my vision into reality while staying within my budget. I was impressed with their creativity and attention to every detail. We received numerous compliments on how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces looked. I would definitely recommend Thistle & Moss to anyone looking for a florist who can produce very stylist arrangements, while still remaining affordable.

Services Used: Flowers

Thistle and Moss is a wonderful company! They were very helpful with my wedding plans. They knew that I was on a budget and they came up with a very creative idea to save money. Instead of using glass vases they created vases that were useful, colorful, and most importantly....beautiful!
They were promt and I didn't even have to think about the flowers on my big day because they were the first vendor to arrive. Everything was seemless. I would highly recommend this company. I feel like they went beyond what was expected of them!

Services Used: Flowers

Thistle and Moss was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process of our June wedding! I know absolutely nothing about flowers, and Megan was able to take my very eclectic vision, and make it a reality. Thistle and Moss really went above and beyond for our wedding in every way. They were so flexible, so creative, and really brought some great ideas to the table. I wanted our wedding decor to be unique and very "us", and Thistle and Moss played a huge part in ensuring that our style shined through in each and every arrangement. Thank you Thistle and Moss for your AMAZINGNESS!!

Services Used: Flowers

Thistle & Moss MADE my wedding. They took my vague description of what was important to me in my wedding flowers, and turned my vision into a beautiful reality. My bouquet was the perfect finishing touch to my wedding ensemble. I can't say enough good things about them, and would recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Thistle and Moss is the dream wedding or event vendor, they have an amazing ability to strike an incredible balance of creative expression but they also really have their stuff together on the business end. So often vendors seem to be in tune with the business aspect and follow up, yet may not be the most creative. On the contrary, some of the most creative and artistic people take forever to get back with you and seem unorganized. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with for my wedding flowers and decor, they put me at ease and really understood my vision...not only that, it was executed flawlessly. On top of all of this, Thistle and Moss is a great value and very competetive in their pricing. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is is need of florals or decor for their event.