The Wildwood
A European Inspired Boutique Hotel with Outside & Inside Ceremony Space
2602 Lillian Miller Pkwy
Denton, TX 76210  | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party...
Catering: Offered in-house

• Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0
It's been a month since our wedding and I've had time to reflect on what exactly I want to say for this review.

Yes, this venue is beautiful. Our average wedding guest told us how perfect and pretty it was for the ceremony and reception. They let me decorate the outside how I choose and the rooms were perfect for our bridal party to stay in for the night.

Besides that I would be VERY careful when selecting this place as your wedding venue. The staff does NOT communicate truthfully and lack the ability to communicate when they email/phone call.

Problems: (not complete list... just red flags for future brides to make a check of)
1. We had problems with room reservations for the night of our wedding, they rented out 1 of the rooms (however we never saw the girl who rented it).
2. After speaking to the owner we got the chair upgrade. However we had 150 people attending the wedding and they only had about 110 of the gold chairs set up while guests were being seated and LAST MINUTE the staff was bringing out the metal folding chairs. So we had half metal chairs half gold chairs and people standing.
3. The food tasting was awful, which should have been a red flag because the food at the wedding was just as awful. (Our menu was shrimp, chips, queso, and beef wellingtons. Not hard you would think)
4. Rehearsals for this venue are "normally" scheduled for 2:30 on Friday (if you have a saturday wedding) Check your contract before you sign if this is a problem for you. We had ours moved to 6 after going to the owner and fighting with Kendra.
5. The rocks out by the ceremony area were covered in mud from a recent rain. We were told they would be filled in with sand and washed. NO. I stood in my wedding dress on a muddy rock.

6. BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG problem. The week of the wedding you will be sent an "invoice" on letterhead stating where you stand with them financially not including anything you add at your details meeting and your bar tab. We were told through this "invoice" that we had a $900 credit. Thinking this was very wrong I called and Kendra (property manager) confirmed that yes we had a $900 credit and she recommended that we put it all towards the bar, which we did. AFTER our wedding ceremony our event coordinator came to me and said that after our cake stand addition we still had $8XX left to put towards the bar, asked if we wanted to just go for it and spend it all, which of course we did. AFTER the wedding is all over and guests are leaving our event coordinator decides to tell us that we didnt really have this $8XX credit, and that their invoice miscalculated and we owe $8XX. We were told multiple times by multiple staff, lead to believe we had a credit throughout our entire wedding, and have an invoice on letterhead showing this "miscalculation." That is too much money to just "uh oh" on.

Brides, yes it is beautiful. The staff is AWFUL and rude. We had a lot of problems that were behind the scenes. If you are up for whatever then go for it. However I would take a voice recorder if you are going to trust anything this staff says. Please keep in mind that we did speak with the owner, he attempted to right the wrongs. But a $8XX miscalculation was never fixed and this past week my mother in law was charged another random $50 that we can't figure out.
To our Future Brides,

We at The Wildwood Inn care very much about all of our brides. Never do we want to make your day more stressful than it already is. We are very forth right about what our policies are and what to expect of us on your wedding day. Planning a wedding is a very expensive venture and we want you to know exactly what you are getting. We are upfront about asking you to read our policies and ask questions before you sign with us. We have a small facility and our guest maximum is 120. Like most venues, we hold events any night of the week: so we have to have specific times for rehearsals. We also inform you that if you can wait until 30 days prior to your date to schedule your rehearsal, often times we can give you a better time. In this case, we closed our restaurant for the rehearsal and to further accommodate this bride we offered a free upgrade for the inconvenience.

We love having our brides come to our Food and Wine tastings where you can customize your menu directly with the chef. Our options are endless no matter what kind of food you like. Many times we have brides specialize their food choices to items that aren’t even offered on our typical menu. You also have the option to upgrade your food and items if you so choose.

Not only do we have a beautiful wedding venue, we have romantic, luxurious guest rooms. Every bride has the option to rent all of the guest rooms at the time she puts a deposit down on her wedding. We do offer a discount if you book all of the guest rooms. Unfortunately we are unable to hold all of the guest rooms without a signed contract and deposit. We do advise you to rent the rooms at the time of your contract so you can make sure the venue is all yours and you are not having to share with another bride who has her wedding the same weekend as yours. In this case, the rooms were not booked at the time the contract was and another bride booked her honeymoon night at the time of her contract. However we still honored the discount as if she had booked all of the guest rooms.

To error is human and we are no different then you are. We strive for perfection and great customer service. We went through great strides to try and accommodate this bride, and to no avail. If given the opportunity, we would love to work with you and your family in planning your special day.

-Wildwood Management
Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Wildwood Inn and all of it's wonderful staff members, helped us create such a special and perfect day. My husband and I wanted a stress free wedding and it was as stress free as you could get. They helped with everything from finding a florist, a hairdresser, decorations and even a minister. My husband and I are vegan and they were very accommodating and provided delicious vegan food. All of the guest's raved about the food and many didn't realize it was vegan. :) They went above and beyond. We now look back at our wedding day with fond, stress free memories. It was the perfect wedding venue for us!
The Wildwood responded with the following comments:
We absolutely enjoyed having your wedding at our inn! Your vegan meal was amazing - and fun to create and prepare! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share in your special memories!! We hope the rest of your life is stress free and happy!! Congrats!
-Kendra Howell
Venue Director
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend The Wildwood Inn. Our wedding was intimate but you could easily have a larger wedding there. I loved how completely beautiful everything in every room was and how intimate and comfortable it was at the same time. Its just a beautiful place, the staff was amazing and the food was AMAZING. Kendra was our planner, and she was AWESOME. I have zero complaints about my experience.
Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our venue and staff. We strive to make every wedding perfect and we are so happy that your day was just that! We wish you the best for the future!

Warm Regards,
Walters Wedding Estates Management
Wedding: 02/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love the Wildwood Inn. My brother and sister-in-law got married there 3 years ago, and I knew that I should look into having my own wedding there. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding of about 70 people. The staff is incredibly helpful and accommodating. I stayed there the night before with some of my bridesmaids, and then in a different room on my wedding night. I thought moving rooms like that was going to be super complicated because I was getting married during check out time, but they handled everything and made sure all of our stuff made it to the other room. I love the fact that it is essentially all inclusive, which took a lot of stress off of us. Our wedding coordinator, Courtney, did a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect. We were unsure about having a rehearsal, since most of our bridal party was coming in from out of town, so Courtney made sure in our last meeting to prepare a rehearsal sheet to make sure we had the order down for the ceremony. It's a good thing she did because we did not end up having a rehearsal, and everything still went smoothly. We got nothing but compliments on the venue and the food. (which was delicious) One of our guest's children (8 years old) even said he wanted to get married there!
The Wildwood responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your praises about our venue and staff. We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful wedding day. We look forward to making other wedding dreams come true including your guest's daughter's special day :) Thank you again and best wishes!

Warm Regards,
Walters Wedding Estates Management
Wedding: 07/17/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
We had our wedding at The Wildwood Inn July 3rd, 2011. We chose the “Short and Sweet” wedding package for a more intimate ceremony/reception. It was a wonderful day we'll cherish forever! You can't go wrong with the food at The Wildwood Inn. (If you need proof, go to a food and wine tasting event there. Its inexpensive and you'll love it!) And the location is just gorgeous!

Courtney was our wedding coordinator. She was so fun to work with and a jack of all trades! Her attitude and abilities brought joy and peace to our day! I really didn't worry about anything because I knew we were in good hands with Courtney!

We had so many compliments on the location, food, and elegance of our wedding!
Wedding: 07/03/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Lenna 1 Reviews
I had my wedding and reception at Wildwood Inn with a total attendance of 40. I started planning my wedding less than six months in advance and found the process to be pretty easy with Wildwood. Things were more complicated due to me living many states away which is why it is very helpful that they have wedding coordinators.

I did have a visit a few months in advance and they were nice enough to give me a personal meeting with the chef. Note that usually you are expected to attend a group tasting session. The chef took the time to help us construct a custom menu! There was a misunderstanding on pricing per person for my meal (I was quoted a cheaper price than I should have been evidently) but my "paper trail" showed this wasn't my mistake and thank goodness they kept to the previous price since I had already invited the amount of people I could afford based off the previous price. Kendra was really quick to answer email questions and payment schedule was fair and sent out in a timely manner.

I stayed at Wildwood several days in advance and they were great about letting me keep my flowers in their office and help try to revive some that had Texas heat issues. Courtney actually was able to supplement with some other flowers to make my tables look great. They have many candle holders and other decorations for tables and the front of the room for you to use.

The only hiccups on "the day" were that somehow my boutonnieres didn't make it on anyone. I'm not sure if this was forgotten or if they didn't look good enough to use. Secondly, my colored linens that arrived days before were not used. Wildwood waived my charge for the fancy chairs as recompense without me even asking which is appreciated. So I would say assign someone to make sure the little details are not forgotten. With me not having attendants I think that contributed to the problem.

The food was simply amazing and the plated meal came off as very fancy to my guests but still an intimate setting. Everything seemed very laid back but professional. The staff was fantastic - no attitude, and nicely dressed and groomed. Courtney kept everything on track for time without us realizing it. She was very knowledgeable on how stuff was supposed to go. They were also cool with me doing eco-confetti instead of stupid bubbles.

All the feedback from my guests was that it was the only wedding they'd been to that they actually enjoyed. They loved the ambiance and style of the place. Very convenient location to the highway and DFW airport. I also highly recommend staying in one of the big suites so you can get great "getting ready" pictures and also feel like it's a special weekend. Super nice to go down to breakfast then get ready and be able to change quickly before your going away.

Special thanks to the Wildwood staff for making my day great and more importantly leaving a very positive impression on my guests.
Heather,
Congrats!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you! It's difficult to plan a wedding when you are out of the area - You did a fantastic job! We would love to see you come back and celebrate with us on your anniversary!
Best wishes for a happy life together!

Kendra & Courntey
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding was in May at The Wildwood Inn. ALL of our guests loved everything about the food. Pam and Chance did an amazing job. Courtney coordinated our wedding and she was absolutely perfect! She started working hard from the day we booked to the cleanup on our wedding night. Everyone on the waitstaff was attentive and professional. We couldn't have asked for our wedding to go any better. Absolutely perfect!
Wedding: 05/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband & I were married here this past May and we could not have been happier! Our wedding consultant, Courtney, was so amazing, very open to ideas and changes, and completely reliable and on her game. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change a thing!!!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had our Rehearsal Dinner at The Wildwood Inn in May. Prior to booking the venue my husband and I had dinner at The Wildwood and looked at several of the rooms to determine if this was the perfect place for us. We were so pleased that I decided to have the bridal party along with my Mom and Grandmother stayed there the night before the wedding. We also stayed there the entire day before the wedding to get ready and have some girl time! The Wildwood has such an intimate and romantic feel that my husband and I stayed there on our wedding night as well. I have redommended this venue to friends as either a venue for an event or just a place to get away for a night with your significant other.

Our coordinator was Courtney Adams and we could not have been more pleased with her service and the service of the entire staff. The food was excellent, the rooms are amazing, and the venue was the perfect intimate setting for our Rehearsal Dinner which was about 50 guests. Most have their Rehearsal Dinner at a restaurant, but we wanted to do something different and are so glad we did. Our guest's loved it and it is the perfect place for a wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, business meeting, or just a night out at a nice restaurant with friends and family!
Wedding: 05/06/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
The Wildwood Inn is a beautiful venue for a small intimate wedding. My husband and I loved it from the first moment we walked in the doors. Last minute stress aside, the wedding turned out to be beautiful. I arrived on site ready to start the day, and nothing had been done. My coordinator was in a meeting for what seemed like hours, and I had to have my sister go down to get things started. Later we were told, that set up did not occur until 2 hours before the ceremony, which would have been helpful information ahead of time to decrease panic and stress. All and all, the little things did not ruin my big day, and I would recommend this venue to future brides. My only advice would be to get detailed information concerning the big day. Don't just rely on everything will be taken care of, especially if you tend to be someone that likes structure and control.
Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time write a review of our venue. Please know that we welcome your constructive criticism and appreciate your compliments. This kind of feedback helps us to grow, and provide better customer service.
Please know that our venue, along with all other venues, have certain policies in place that we ask all brides to read and acknowledge before they book their wedding with us. These policies are intended to prevent any surprises on the wedding day and help us make your day run as smoothly as possible. One of our policies explains that our staff will arrive two hours prior to your start time to begin set up for your day.

Within 30 days of your wedding, each bride will sit down with their coordinator to go over the final details of the ceremony and reception. It is at this meeting that we review again what time our staff will arrive and set-up will begin, as well as go over the timing of the food and other events during the reception. Once we nail down the timeline and details, we then have the bride read the details and sign off to make sure that we have everything correct on our end. We also email the contract with all the wedding details, including the invoice the week of their wedding and have them email us back confirming no details have changed. In this case we made a special exception to allow the bride to come in earlier then normal to get ready, however; our staff would still arrive two hours before the ceremony start time. At that same time, our coordinator becomes 100% available to the bride for her special day.
We are so happy that you left with wonderful memories on your wedding day! We hope you come back and enjoy your anniversary in our restaurant or in a guest room. Best wishes for many years to come!

-Wildwood Management
Wedding: 04/23/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The people at the Wildwood were great to work with and were always quick to respond to all of my questions. The food here was great and Courtney made sure that everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding.
Wedding: 04/16/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with everything and everyone at the Inn. We live in Ohio and our daughter lives in Denton. She booked the venue in January for her April wedding and we worried about "putting a wedding together" in such a short time. But to the experience of Courtney and her crew there was not a single glitch or problem. We had the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony (outside) and the reception as well as renting all the rooms for 2 nights. The venue was classy, the food delicious (even the breakfasts!) and the staff handled everything with low-key aplomb! Nothing was a problem. Our guests, many from out-of-town had glowing remarks and said it was one of the nicest, warmest, happiest, prettiest and charming weddings they had ever been to. We would not have done one thing differently!
Wedding: 04/02/2011
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
The Wildwod Inn is beautiful! For the cost, it is a good value and I think that overall, it is a fine venue for a wedding. Important things for a bride to remember when working with the staff at The Wildwood Inn...make sure your per person price that was discussed and agreed upon is on your contract. I will not say that the staff at the Wildwood were dishonest, because I don't believe that to be the case, but it became an issue days before the wedding which I will add was resolved expeditiously by the owner of the Inn. He spoke with my husband and resolved this issue within 12 hours, and he was very nice to my husband as well. We could not schedule a rehearsal due to time constraints, but this is a part of the package price and I was told that it wasn't necessary. This did bother me, because if you pay for a service, you should get that service, however, I will say that the staff on the wedding day, including the coordinator, did make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, so in short, the staff was correct in our case, we ended up doing fine without the rehearsal. One thing we noticed is that there was no coffee at the reception, but it is listed as part of the package. They did have a delicious punch which seemed to be a hit with our guests. The food was phenomenal! What a wonderful job by the chef at the Wildwood Inn!!!!
Even our pickiest relatives raved about the food! We had 11 more RSVP's than we planned on, and had to pay nearly $500 more, which is absolutely fine, however, our 11 additional did not make it to the wedding, and we were out that money we paid, or at least a portion. This is not the Wildwood Inn's problem, this was ours, the reason I mention it is to let brides know to watch the amount of invites sent out...it came back to bite us, to no fault of the Wildwood. They had everything set up beautifully, and how we had discussed prior to to the wedding day, so you can trust them to do a good job with the details! We did not receive our deposit back on the day stated on the contact, due to an issue with how it was rung up by the staff member that took the money. The coordinator was hard to reach regarding this matter...but once we talked to her, she made special arrangements for us to get it...it was 2 days after we were supposed to, but she made an effort to fix it, which was appreciated. I would recommend The Wildwood Inn for its charm and beauty to friends, even though were some hitches before and after the big day.
Wedding: 03/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
this place is beautiful for a small to medium size wedding. The wedding coordinators that work with you are amazing and made my day go so smoothly. Loved the professionalism!
Wedding: 02/26/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
In January of this year my daughter and I visited the Wildwood Inn as a possible Vendor for her wedding. It was a cold, rainy day in Denton but this did not stop us from falling in LOVE with this unbelievable B&B. From the very beginning Courtney our event coordinator at the Wildwood was incredible as well as the entire staff. The wedding took place on 9/25 and it was a true fairy tale come true...Perfection. The food is wonderful and I promise will satisfy your appetite. We rented the entire Inn for the wedding and rooms as well...this was AWESOME....the rooms are simply divine and immaculate and beautifully decorated..I could live here! Whether you live in the metroplex and want a weekend or night get-a-way, in town for business, ballgame, etc.. host a party, wedding, shower or just dine at one of their fabulous dinners or brunch..don't miss this magical place. I HIGHLY recommend this B&B!! Beth
Wedding: 09/25/2010
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Tonya 2 Reviews
There are some pros and cons to this venue. If you plan to book this location please be sure and follow the entire contract and pay close attention to every detail as you would with any venue because the manager will challenge you on each line item if you ask for something different than what is on the contract.

The manager at this location that manages all of the wedding details has some positive and negative attributes. During our wedding day, I received a number of complaints about the manager from my mom, my father, my groom and groomsmen in addition to my bridesmaids. They did not want to burden me with the issues until after the wedding when I started to investigate further. Everyone was very coridial to the manager as I was too. I don't typically complain unless there may be cause to do so. There were a number of occasions where she snapped at our wedding party and then the next minute she would be nice. Perhaps she was having a bad day however, that seems unlikely because her personality went different directions during our initial meetings and on the day of our wedding. I want you to be aware so that your special day is not spoiled. One instance of snapping at our wedding party was when my groom asked to have more chairs added to the ceremony so that the additional guests could be seated. My groom was told by the manager that it was two minutes until the ceremony and they couldn't add more chairs and that I only contracted for a certain number. My groom then asked if the guests just needed to stand and she said yes. He explained that this option was unacceptable and to obtain more chairs. My six month pregnant sister was in attendance and needed a chair. I was asked personally by the manager if they could close the food down which was only available for a little over an hour. I was told that none of the guests were eating and that we should get ready for the cake cutting. I agreed however, I was unaware that there were a number of individuals that did not have an opportunity to eat. When you are a bride, you are wondering every direction not paying attention to food. This really wasn't something she should have asked me. We paid $45.00 per person and we should have had food for longer than we did. I spoke with the owner and he explained that they do that to keep things moving. I understand however my entire wedding party suffered. Due to photos and many other things taking place they did not have the opportunity to eat and picked up food at McDonald's on the way to the house after the wedding as we did as well. That was $45.00 times 8 individuals that did not eat. I was also told that a to go plate would be made for the bride and groom and that never happened. I understand that if they had to put more food out then it would cost more money however, that's why we paid the extra money to ensure the food was replenished the entire time of the reception. Additionally, we paid for wine and beer during the reception. My parents picked up two glasses of wine and step away from their table for a few minutes and when they returned their full glasses had been removed by the staff. Keep in mind that you pay for each bottle of wine and beer. They had to go back and get two more glasses of wine.

There was also an instance where my mom asked when she could begin setting up decorations in the reception area (dining room) and was told by the manager that she had a meeting and that according to the contract I signed that she could have access at 10:00 a.m.. My mother was just checking. I understand that the manager's personality changed after the meeting and was cordial again.

The venue was nice however they do need to conduct some maintenance on the property from painting the columns to maintaining the grounds and bushes. We originally planned to have our wedding by the pool. When we looked at the venue it was in the winter (January 2010) and we were offered the option of having our ceremony by the pool and our guests would sit under the covered patio area. When we went back in June to finalize the wedding the bushes were so tall that our guests would be required to stand to see the ceremony on the left side. We had to move the wedding party under the patio cover. We were told that they couldn't trim the bushes that blocked the view because they would be so short that the leaves would be completely removed and the bushes would be left with just limbs. They should maintain the height of the bushes so that this does not happen in the future. We did not think about the height of the bushes during our initial meeting because we were told they keep up the grounds and therefore you would assume they would keep up with the maintenance of the bushes as well.

My family stayed an extra night and the venue has a parlor. They planned to meet in the parlor to talk and all of the furniture was removed and they had to go back to their rooms. My father was told by the owner that they did not have anything taking place that evening and did not understand why the furniture was removed. I understand that there was a communication error among the manager and staff.

We requested, during our final meeting, to have a screen available for a presentation one our groomsman assembled. The screen was supposed to be set up in front of the groom's cake as recommended by the manager. On the day of our wedding our groomsman and groom asked about the screen and the manager told either gentleman that they did not have a screen and as they checked further they were told that it broke. After a conversation among the group, the manager finally requested a screen from a local vendor. Due to this error, the timing of events had to be moved around and postponed. I don't understand why the screen was unavailable to this day when it was something we discussed directly with the manager.

I contacted the owner of the venue and so did my father. The owner was very nice and listened to our concerns. Unfortunately, I'm not comfortable recommending this venue to future brides or friends because of the various incidents that occured. I just hope that having the conversation with the owner will prevent the same issues from occuring during future events.
To our future brides,

Thank you for taking the time to read reviews about our venue. As you consider our venue for your upcoming wedding, please allow me to address a few of the points mentioned in the above review. Please know that our venue, along with all other venues, have certain policies in place that we ask all brides to read and acknowledge before they book their wedding with us. These policies are intended to prevent any surprises on the wedding day and help us make your day run as smooth as possible.

Within 30 days of the big day, each bride will sit down with their coordinator to go over the final details of the ceremony and reception. It is at this meeting that we review what time our staff will arrive and set-up will begin, as well as go over the timing of the food and other events during the reception. This is also the meeting where we confirm where the ceremony is going to take place. If the bride finds something about her original preferred ceremony site that she doesn’t like, then we offer 2 additional options for a ceremony and work with the bride to accommodate her tastes. In this particular instance, we trimmed our bushes several inches at the client’s request and offered the bride the option of moving the ceremony indoors, as well. We cannot, however, permanently and drastically alter the appearance of our grounds for one bride, because then it will affect our other brides. These particular bushes are evergreen and have been the same shape and size for the last six years and have definitely not drastically changed since January 2010.

Once we nail down the timeline and details, then we have the bride sign off to make sure that we have everything correct on our end. We know, however, that timelines often change the day of the wedding, which is why we always talk with our main point of contact during the wedding before we remove the food to confirm that this is okay. During her details meeting this bride wanted to be our point of contact so that is the reason that we specifically asked her and not a friend or family member. Please understand that dealing with many brides over the course of a year each one wants something different. Some brides want the food pulled as soon as her guest stop eating so we can move onto the next event dancing, cake cutting, etc. We have actually had brides been unhappy with us for not keeping them informed of the timing of their event and leaving the food out to long so we are rushing to get the first dance or cake cutting in at the end of the reception. If we are asked to leave the food out longer, then we are more than happy to do so. After the food is pulled, a to-go box of food is made for the bride and groom and put with the remaining cake; however, we do not always see which family member takes these items when the event is over.

During a wedding, unexpected things can happen, of course, and at this particular event our screen broke unexpectedly. As soon as this was discovered, one of our staff members immediately went out to buy a new one, and when one couldn’t be purchased we gladly rented a screen last minute for 3 times the rental rate that the bride and groom were paying us. The only reason that the Mother of the bride and the groom were informed was to see if we could push the start of the slideshow back 15 minutes and to explain the reason behind this. Our staff handled the issue and did not want to cause anyone in the wedding party or family undue stress. In addition, the pregnant guest mentioned above began searching for a seat during the formal seating of the bride’s family and was asked to please wait until the mothers were seated. Immediately after this, some chairs were moved by our staff and room was made for her on the second row with her family, and we continued on with the processional of the bridal party. No offense was intended nor was it ever assumed that any guest would stand during the ceremony; we simply wanted to wait until an appropriate time in the ceremony to find additional seats for the remaining guests.

Please know that all of our staff strive for excellence and a high level of customer service and welcome constructive criticism. This kind of feedback only helps us to grow, and we look forward to serving you even better in the future.
Wedding: 06/19/2010
 940-243-4919
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire