The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Proudly serving Tampa ,Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Anna Maria Island and St. Pete Beach

5015 Ft.Hamer Rd
Parrish, FL 34219 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my gosh, our cake was BEAUTIFUL!! It was seriously a work of art and was better than we could have imagined. Alla is a true gem and was beyond wonderful to work with. Our entire cake was handmade sugar lace and it was divine. Plus, the guests were raving about how good it was. This was one of our best decisions when it came to vendors. I would recommend Cake Zone to anyone and everyone. Oh, and we got Tipsy Cakes for the welcome bags and the guests LOVED them. Thank you, Cake Zone!

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Dear Kaley , Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your amazing review! We are soo happy to her that you and your guests enjoyed the cake and Little Tipsy Cakes!!! Thank you again for your business!

• Wedding: 02/28/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla Levin was a pleasure to work with. Not only are her cakes beautiful, they are also delicious as well - several of my guests commented on it, in fact. She created a beautiful, unique wedding cake to my specifications as well as a custom Red Sox groom's cake which was very detailed. We were so pleased with both cakes. I highly, highly recommend Alla and the Cake Zone for your wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing wedding cake! It was a gorgeous cake and delicious! I'll be coming back for an anniversary cake! Thank you!

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake provide by the Cake Zone was nothing short of astonishing. The edible gold, jewels, flowers, and sugar lace that adorned the cake along with the presentation with the surrounding cupcakes made this an absolute work of art. We almost did not want to cut into it! The taste of the cake was every bit as incredible as the presentation. Our experience with The Cake Zone was exceptional, and we would highly recommend them. Nik & Erendira

Dera Nik and Erendira, Thank you for choosing the Cake Zone to design and create your absolutely beautiful cake and cupcakes. We were honored to be a part of your very special day at the Ca d'Zan.

• Wedding: 01/04/2015
Nik & Erendira
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla makes the BEST cakes! She was our first tasting we went to and we immediately signed the contract with her. I am not even a fan of icing, and hers was amazing! Everyone kept raving about the cake.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Allah did a fabulous job! We had a beautiful wedding cake as well as a Philadelphia sports inspired grooms cake. Not only were the cakes gorgeous but they were delicious!

Chelsea
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla Levin is an incredible baker and a true cake artist! Our daughter's wedding cake was beautiful, elegant, and, best of all, delicious. We got nothing but compliments on the way the cake looked and tasted. We also got "tipsy cakes" as a favor for each wedding guest. These, too, were made by Alla and were a hit with our guests. If you want beautiful, delicious baked goods for your wedding or event, you need to work with Alla Levin of The Cake Zone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent cupcakes and outstanding service and professionalism... Cupcakes were given to guest as party favors and the guests haven't stopped bragging on how tasty the cupcakes were.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Tracey
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I walked into Alla's Art Gallery (otherwise known as her cake shop) with no real idea of ordering a cake.

However, I walked out the proud owner of a beautiful work of art - my wedding cake. She designed it based off of the intricate lace on my gown...complete with pearls and rhinestones and champagne satin. Although the cake was absolutely beautiful, the even better news is that they are delicious. The quality of the cake is perfect - moist and flavor-rich. The buttercream frostings are so good - you will be hard pressed to select one. I chose 4!

The only sad thing was my groom and I never got a piece of cake at our wedding! Our guests raved about how good it was and it was all eaten by the time we sat down. Thank goodness for Tipsy Cakes...our bridesmaid saved us a few for our dessert later that evening!

Thanks to Alla and her really sweet staff (pun?) for making this such a delectable adventure in our wedding planning process.

Dera Private User, I wish I known your name :(, Thank you for such wonderful review! You can come over to the cake zone for a complimentary box of cupcakes made with your wedding cake flavors.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Most beautiful cake I've ever seen! Perfect!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Raquel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla and her team at The Cake Zone did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We ordered a top tier cake, with cupcakes serving as the rest of the tiers. We also ordered her signature Little Tipsy Cakes as favors for our guest. Everything was beautifully decorated and extremely delicious. We had zero leftovers. If you are looking for the most bang for your buck, definitely give The Cake Zone a call.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough how wonderful Alla was in creating the most beautiful cake I've ever seen or tasted! She literally took all my dreams and ideas about the cake I wanted and made them come true! She wanted to know about us, about how we were, she wanted to know about our wedding colors and theme. She was able to create something so perfect that was made for just us! The end result was breathtaking! All our guests were talking about it. She also make the most delicious tipsy cake favors I have ever seen. It was an amazing favor for our guests! I totally recommended Alla, she has the upmost expertise in what she does! You won't be disappointed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

One of my favorite parts of weddings is the cake, so when I got engaged, I knew the cake would be a very important part of my wedding! Luckily, I found Alla from The Cake Zone. Not only are Alla's cakes beautiful, but they taste amazing! Alla uses the best ingredients in her cakes (for example real raspberries for raspberry frosting). I've been to so many weddings over the past couple years, and Alla's cake was the best by far!

Alla was very flexible with us as well, since we were planning a destination wedding and some of our original ideas changed, but Alla was very responsive and easy to communicate with over email. Our cake was beautiful and delicious, thanks to Alla and her team!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Alla is amazing. Period. My cake and desert bar was to die for! She is truly an artist! My guest loved the tipsy cakes! They were the first ones to go! And everyone had a slice of cake! No left overs! They did take home some of the terrific macaroons that Alla and her team made for me and my guest as favors. I cant wait to eat the top tier of my wedding cake, but it just might not make it to the one year anniversary! It was THAT yummy! I will definitely be back for some Tipsy cakes and any time I need a cake! You will not regret going with Cake zone! Your guest will be taking about your cake for years to come!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Alla will translate your dream wedding cake in a piece of art. Not only the cake was biutiful but it was exquisite. I think delicious is not enough to describe her cake. Trust the reviews. If you pick Alla, you don't have to worry about anything. You will know that your cake will be perfect! And Even the vendors were amazed by her job and they were even saying that Alla was the best! Thanks again and again! Alma & Marcos

Dera Alma and Marcus, Thank you soo much for taking your time to write this amazing review. We were honored to design and create your dream wedding cake and Little Tipsy cakes. We are glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cake and edible wedding favors. Congratulations on your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Alma
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, Alla Levin is possibly the nicest, sweetest (no pun intended) woman ever. There's a reason why she's the best in Florida. She was the first (and last) baker we looked at for our wedding. We scheduled a complimentary tasting with her at her adorable little bakery in the Middle of Nowhere, FL. She has a really nice little tasting room attached to her kitchen where we sat on a couch, discussed our wedding cake design, browsed some of the display cakes, and looked through her big book of completed designs. We sampled 3 different cupcakes with 3 different frostings... let me tell you, it was THAT hard to make a decision because all of them were so amazing! We ended up going with two flavors for the different tiers: White almond cake with white chocolate buttercream and then chocolate cream cake with raspberry buttercream. While we were there, it was smart of her to introduce us to her wedding favors: the Cake Jar. It's not just cake in a jar; it's cake, and ALCOHOL, and frosting in a jar that can save for up to 3 months (not that it would last that long in anyone's hands). So while we ordered the cake, we also made a large order of Cake Jar wedding favors.

When we saw the wedding cake for the first time, we were just blown away. It looked exactly like how we wanted it from the picture we showed her! She even added the little Florida spiny lobster figurine peeking from under the fondant at the bottom layer like we had asked (I know that seems weird, but my husband proposed to me during lobster mini-season in Key West, plus we had our wedding at the Aquarium so it worked). The cake was so moist and flavorful, it was still even delicious when we had some leftover cake by the time we got back from our honeymoon! :) The Cake Jars were also a big hit. Thank you Alla and your cake team for making our wedding sweets so amazing!

941-799-2253
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards