The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alla and Nolia have been absolutely amazing. We came to her with a rather unusual wedding cake design and Alla didn't even flinch when we showed it to her. We also asked her to do a groom's cake for my fiance. A few months ago before we met with Alla, we stopped by a bakery close to our venue with the design and they even suggested we go to the Cake Zone. Also, you MUST try her tipsy cakes! They're absolutely delicious! Alla and Nolia are sweethearts and I can't wait to see the finished product in person on our wedding day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Look no further! Seriously….Our cake was fantastic! We sat down with Alla (the owner) to sketch our our design and got to try a number of cake and icing flavors. We were provided with w/ a very detailed invoice so that there were no surprises to the budget. The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious. My sister's husband said "THIS is what wedding cakes should taste like!" All of our guests still rave about how beautiful and delicious the cake was! We can't wait to eat our anniversary tier!

Kathryn
06/19/2015

Alla was absolutely amazing! My husband and I approached her with only 3 weeks until our wedding day! Unlike most vendors, Alla creates a cake individual for you, rather than having you choose something out of the a book. Her flavor a are amazing, and the cake was beautiful! Our cake was absolutely the focal point at our Don Cesar wedding! I would recommend her to anyone!

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Dera Kathryn and Jason ! Congratulations on your wedding at The Don! You were absolutely delightful to work with! I'm glad we could step in last moment to help you to design your Dream wedding cake!

Sarah
06/14/2015

Our cake was delicious, though a little pricey.

Claudio
06/07/2015

Beautiful and tasty cake. Excellent customer service. I would defiantly recommend them.

Nesreen
06/06/2015

No one can make cakes like her !
We loved it

Natalie
05/30/2015

The Cake was beautiful and delicious!

Recently Married

The wedding cake blew us away--especially the fondant and creamy icing between the fondant and the cake and fillings, which were delicious themselves. I was so surprised at how good the taste was that I bit my poor husband's finger when he fed it to me....had to have that fondant! The cake was also stunningly beautiful--better than I had even imagined. So impressed with Alla and her team!!

Recently Married

The Cake Zone is wonderful!!! They did an absolutely spectacular job on our wedding cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When I first saw a picture of the birch tree cake, I knew right away that cake was meant for me. It complimented my décor perfectly! Browsing at how magnificent all of Mrs. Alla's cakes looked on the website, I had no doubt in my mind that "my" cake would be anything shy of flawless. "The Cake Zone" team lived up to its high reputation and exceeded my expectation for my wedding. In addition to the cake being so beautiful, I could say the same for Mrs. Alla and her family. From the first time we all met, I instantly felt as if we had known each other for years. It was pleasant meeting for our tasting, discussing details, and Mrs. Alla was just as excited for me on my "special day" as I was. "The Cake Zone" is my FIRST recommendation for anyone who is looking for high quality, great service, and wants to be amazed by Mrs. Alla's customized works of art : )

4.7

I ordered my wedding cake last minute since I kept looking for my perfect cake design. My advice is - if you want an elegant cake, spare yourself some time and headache, order it from Cake Zone - you won't find anything as nice and classy. A bit pricey, but perfect service and quality. Great vendor, gorgeous delicious cake and quick responses during the hectic last minute wedding prep time. Thank you, Cake Zone.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Alla and her team at The Cake Zone not only made one of the most stunning cakes, but an absolutely decadent one!

The two bottom tiers were chocolate espresso cake with a raspberry buttercream filling; and the top three tiers were coconut cake with one layer of strawberry buttercream filling and one layer of cream cheese buttercream filling.

I can't for our year anniversary!

Recently Married

Amazing staff, and VERY VERY tasty cake!!

Kyle
05/09/2015

My husband and I ultimately chose the Cake Zone because our tasting experience was so professional, yet personal and because we had heard such good word-of-mouth reviews. The Cake Zone lacks some of the flash and glamour of other bakeries, and can be a bit of a hike for many Tampa Bay area clients, but ended up being more than worth the trip. While we were thrilled with all the vendors of our wedding, our beautifully-executed, unique cake was easily one of our favorite elements and created a memory we will cherish forever.
As far as design execution, we could not have been more impressed. During our tasting, we had some brainstorming ideas, but I was ultimately inspired by a cake that was quite different than we had discussed in person. I emailed Alla a pretty complex description of a cake with my own drawing (and I am NO artist), as well as a few other photos for inspiration. The team was extremely gracious and receptive of my design, but I still wasn't quite sure how it would turn out so was pretty anxious to see it on the Big Day. It was better than I dreamed it could be. It was the most delicious conversation piece I have ever seen and perfectly reflected my husband and my personalities.
We also used their Little Tipsy Cakes as our wedding favors which was absolutely one of our best decisions. We've been married a week and people still will not stop talking about them. We love that you can personalize them with tags (which the team will put on for you) and the cute mason jars they come in are its own gift as well.
Lastly, I will just say that as far as communication and professionalism go, the Cake Zone was by far one of our best experiences. They responded to us very quickly and would call us if they ever had questions to make sure our vision was executed just how we wanted it.
Overall - without hesitation, I would chose this vendor again and again.

Kristyn
05/09/2015

The Cake Zone exceeded all expectations throughout the entire process. From the cake tasting to imagining and creating the perfect cake for my wedding day! I went with a chocolate and lemon cake with a raspberry buttercream, and a carrot cake groom's cake. Every guest I have spoke with absolutely loved the cake, and couldn't decide which flavor they loved more. Not only were the cakes absolutely beautiful, they were tasty too. I would recommend The Cake Zone to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I chose The Cake Zone as our wedding cake vendor for our wedding in St. Pete Beach at The Don Cesar. After visiting a wedding expo we were eager to work with Alla and Nolia above all other cake vendors. After scheduling our tasting, I sent Nolia several inspirational photographs of wedding cakes pointing out exactly what I liked in each one. On the day of our tasting Alla was unfortunately not able to make our appointment due to a family emergency and didn't want to reschedule since we lived a few hours out-of-town, so we met with her assistant Nolia. Previous to our tasting, Nolia and Alla asked my husband and me to select 5 cake flavors and 3 frosting flavors we were interested in sampling; however, at our tasting all of our selections were not available. Thankfully, the two combinations we believed we were most interested in, were. Nolia stepped out of her typical role at The Cake Zone to accommodate us and relay our desires to Alla. I communicated and interacted solely with Nolia. She was very prompt in responding to any questions I had and also made a change to the size of our cake about 1-2 weeks prior to our wedding. On our wedding day, when I saw the cake, I thought it was very pretty, but not what I had envisioned based on the inspirational photos I had passed along. It also had a silvery sheen on the fondant, that we did not ask for. Nolia was a pleasure to work with, however in hindsight I can't help but wonder if I would have been "blown away" had I met with Alla. With all the reviews I had of this vendor I had very high expectations. My personal interactions were excellent, however I felt the product was average.

Dear Alicia , Congratulations on your wedding! I would like to thank you for your business and for your honest feedback. I apologize that your wedding cake was not exactly as you imagined it. Unfortunately, due to the tragedy in the family I was not able to meet with you for your wedding cake tasting and design session, but I was under impression that you were happy with design idea and sugar lace option that was offered to you by my assistant. I'm truly sorry that your were not "blown away" with the final product . It is our goal to meet and exceed every Bride expectations! I thought that custom made fondant flowers and very detailed sugar lace were very beautiful handcrafted decorations on your wedding cake. Thank you again for choosing The cake Zone as your wedding cake vendor! We hope to be a part of your future wonderful events ! Sincerely, Alla Levin