The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alla and Nolia have been absolutely amazing. We came to her with a rather unusual wedding cake design and Alla didn't even flinch when we showed it to her. We also asked her to do a groom's cake for my fiance. A few months ago before we met with Alla, we stopped by a bakery close to our venue with the design and they even suggested we go to the Cake Zone. Also, you MUST try her tipsy cakes! They're absolutely delicious! Alla and Nolia are sweethearts and I can't wait to see the finished product in person on our wedding day.

Alia
08/08/2015

Design was perfect and cake was amazing. You get what you pay for. I received a 2 tier custom cake with a paisley type of design. It was flawless.

Recently Married

We were amazed by Alla from the very moment we walked into our cake tasting. My husband and I didn't have an exact design of what we wanted, but after listening to us talk about our wedding, Alla created a masterpiece drawing that turned into our beautiful cake. The cake itself was not too sweet and it was so flavorful. We were also hesitant to use fondant on our cake because we didn't like the taste, however Alla uses a marshmallow based fondant that actually tastes delicious (she allows you to sample it at the cake tasting). Our cake was the star of our wedding second to my husband and I. I would 100% recommend Alla to anyone for their Wedding (or other) cake needs.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Look no further! Seriously….Our cake was fantastic! We sat down with Alla (the owner) to sketch our our design and got to try a number of cake and icing flavors. We were provided with w/ a very detailed invoice so that there were no surprises to the budget. The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious. My sister's husband said "THIS is what wedding cakes should taste like!" All of our guests still rave about how beautiful and delicious the cake was! We can't wait to eat our anniversary tier!

Kathryn
06/19/2015

Alla was absolutely amazing! My husband and I approached her with only 3 weeks until our wedding day! Unlike most vendors, Alla creates a cake individual for you, rather than having you choose something out of the a book. Her flavor a are amazing, and the cake was beautiful! Our cake was absolutely the focal point at our Don Cesar wedding! I would recommend her to anyone!

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Dera Kathryn and Jason ! Congratulations on your wedding at The Don! You were absolutely delightful to work with! I'm glad we could step in last moment to help you to design your Dream wedding cake!

Sarah
06/14/2015

Our cake was delicious, though a little pricey.

Claudio
06/07/2015

Beautiful and tasty cake. Excellent customer service. I would defiantly recommend them.

Nesreen
06/06/2015

No one can make cakes like her !
We loved it

Natalie
05/30/2015

The Cake was beautiful and delicious!

Recently Married

The wedding cake blew us away--especially the fondant and creamy icing between the fondant and the cake and fillings, which were delicious themselves. I was so surprised at how good the taste was that I bit my poor husband's finger when he fed it to me....had to have that fondant! The cake was also stunningly beautiful--better than I had even imagined. So impressed with Alla and her team!!

Recently Married

The Cake Zone is wonderful!!! They did an absolutely spectacular job on our wedding cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When I first saw a picture of the birch tree cake, I knew right away that cake was meant for me. It complimented my décor perfectly! Browsing at how magnificent all of Mrs. Alla's cakes looked on the website, I had no doubt in my mind that "my" cake would be anything shy of flawless. "The Cake Zone" team lived up to its high reputation and exceeded my expectation for my wedding. In addition to the cake being so beautiful, I could say the same for Mrs. Alla and her family. From the first time we all met, I instantly felt as if we had known each other for years. It was pleasant meeting for our tasting, discussing details, and Mrs. Alla was just as excited for me on my "special day" as I was. "The Cake Zone" is my FIRST recommendation for anyone who is looking for high quality, great service, and wants to be amazed by Mrs. Alla's customized works of art : )

4.7

I ordered my wedding cake last minute since I kept looking for my perfect cake design. My advice is - if you want an elegant cake, spare yourself some time and headache, order it from Cake Zone - you won't find anything as nice and classy. A bit pricey, but perfect service and quality. Great vendor, gorgeous delicious cake and quick responses during the hectic last minute wedding prep time. Thank you, Cake Zone.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Alla and her team at The Cake Zone not only made one of the most stunning cakes, but an absolutely decadent one!

The two bottom tiers were chocolate espresso cake with a raspberry buttercream filling; and the top three tiers were coconut cake with one layer of strawberry buttercream filling and one layer of cream cheese buttercream filling.

I can't for our year anniversary!

Recently Married

Amazing staff, and VERY VERY tasty cake!!

Kyle
05/09/2015

My husband and I ultimately chose the Cake Zone because our tasting experience was so professional, yet personal and because we had heard such good word-of-mouth reviews. The Cake Zone lacks some of the flash and glamour of other bakeries, and can be a bit of a hike for many Tampa Bay area clients, but ended up being more than worth the trip. While we were thrilled with all the vendors of our wedding, our beautifully-executed, unique cake was easily one of our favorite elements and created a memory we will cherish forever.
As far as design execution, we could not have been more impressed. During our tasting, we had some brainstorming ideas, but I was ultimately inspired by a cake that was quite different than we had discussed in person. I emailed Alla a pretty complex description of a cake with my own drawing (and I am NO artist), as well as a few other photos for inspiration. The team was extremely gracious and receptive of my design, but I still wasn't quite sure how it would turn out so was pretty anxious to see it on the Big Day. It was better than I dreamed it could be. It was the most delicious conversation piece I have ever seen and perfectly reflected my husband and my personalities.
We also used their Little Tipsy Cakes as our wedding favors which was absolutely one of our best decisions. We've been married a week and people still will not stop talking about them. We love that you can personalize them with tags (which the team will put on for you) and the cute mason jars they come in are its own gift as well.
Lastly, I will just say that as far as communication and professionalism go, the Cake Zone was by far one of our best experiences. They responded to us very quickly and would call us if they ever had questions to make sure our vision was executed just how we wanted it.
Overall - without hesitation, I would chose this vendor again and again.