The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alla and Nolia have been absolutely amazing. We came to her with a rather unusual wedding cake design and Alla didn't even flinch when we showed it to her. We also asked her to do a groom's cake for my fiance. A few months ago before we met with Alla, we stopped by a bakery close to our venue with the design and they even suggested we go to the Cake Zone. Also, you MUST try her tipsy cakes! They're absolutely delicious! Alla and Nolia are sweethearts and I can't wait to see the finished product in person on our wedding day.

Konnie
04/19/2015

The Cake Zone was fabulous both in service and product. I was so excited to find them. We ordered from them based solely in reviews as we are from out of town. The exceeded our expectations.

Carol
04/18/2015

It is very rare to find a beautiful cake that tastes good. The Cake Zone did both. I had numerous compliments on my cake. This vendor was the easiest and least stressful of all my vendors. I can't say enough good things about The Cake Zone.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had the wedding cake of our dreams designed especially for us by The Cake Zone. Our customized cake matched our theme perfectly. Alla and her team were great to work with and very professional. The cake also tasted AMAZING and our guests loved it!

04/11/2015

Alla is very talented and dedicated to what she does....I'm a baker and cake decorator so I'm not easily impressed when it comes to cakes. For our wedding we wanted a cake that represented both of us...me being the baker and my husband a football lover we desired a perfectly decorated wedding cake with a football plunging right out the middle of it... from the moment we met with Alla and spoke with her about what she does on a daily basis we were confident that she would be the perfect person to create our dream wedding cake and that is exactly what she did. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL the football coming out the center was surreal(as crazy as it sounds lol). She captured every detail we wanted and even more. If you are looking for a cake designer...not just an average cake decorator...a CAKE DESIGNER then Cake Zone is the way to go for your wedding cake. Thank you Alla for the delicious art you created for our wedding...all our guest loved it! My hubby just said "the football had so much detail" We loved it! Thank you :)

Lauren
04/07/2015

We selected The Cake Zone to provide us with a wedding cake based on reviews. We were NOT disappointed!!! The cake they made was absolutely beautiful!

Adriana
03/28/2015

Alla is amazing. She cares for people and treats each cake as they are her own. I couldn't of asked for a more perfect cake. She took my design and brought it to life! This is the only place I will ever get a cake from again! Not only is she a great designer, she is a great person. I would highly recommend The Cake Zone to anyone who asks. The cakes are moist, the butter teams are phenomenal! People are STILL talking about how good it was. BEST PLACE EVER! ❤️

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Thank you Adriana for your wonderful review! I'm glad you and your enjoyed the cake we created for your Big Day!

Recently Married

All I can say is WOW! Alla took my inspiration photos and color scheme and made the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. Her and staff are very caring and passionate about what they do. We love The Cake Zone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Cake Zone provided our wedding cake and a groom's cake. We had our first cake tasting with The Cake Zone, and after that, no other bakery could compare. Our cake looked exactly as Alla sketched it at our first meeting, and was EXACTLY what we wanted. Not only did it look amazing, but it tasted amazing. We had white almond and lemon cake with raspberry and white chocolate buttercreams. The cake and frosting were both so light and full of flavor. I was not at all disappointed that we had a little cake left over (it would have been more, but several guests requested seconds!).

The groom's cake was a surprise for my husband. It was Chicago-themed, and Alla crafted the Chicago skyline on Lake Michigan, and added the iconic Wrigley Field sign, the Bean, the El, and so much more. This was a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It also tasted amazing. It was a shame to have to cut it because it was truly a work of art.

Dera Lindsay and Kris! Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for choosing The Cake Zone to design and create your beautiful wedding cake and very unique Grooms cake! We are glad that you you and your guests enjoyed the taste and the look of your Dream Wedding cake!
With much love, The Cake Zone Team

Services Used: Wedding Cake

There is a reason why Alla and The Cake Zone are rated top three Florida's best bakeries. After our first meeting with Alla we knew we were making the right choice for our wedding and groom's cake. The samples were amazing, so fresh and tasty, and you can tell she uses fresh ingredients, as the cake was the perfect consistency. After we tasted the different cakes, Alla got out a piece of paper and sketched our wedding cake right before our eyes, in under ten minutes. She truly is a talented artist and can make any vision of yours, come to life. Being that we got married on Pie Day 3-14-15, we thought it would be a nice touch to incorporate her ‘Tipsy Cakes’ into our wedding. Each guest got a Key Lime Pie cake in a jar, infused with alcohol. It was a perfect touch and a great hit with our guests! If you want beautiful, delicious baked creations for your wedding or any event, you need to work with Alla Levin of The Cake Zone.

Thank you Alla and your team for your hard work and dedication!
Ryan and Melissa Rivas

Ashley
03/01/2015

Staff was very professional, and friendly. We were very satisfied with our beautiful wedding cake. I highly recommend Cake Zone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Alla was so pleasant to work with. She helped my husband and I create the wedding cake of our dreams. The cake was delicious. We loved the lace work that was done on our cake. The detail was amazing. All our guests loved the look and the taste of the cake. I highly recommend Cake Zone.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Oh my gosh, our cake was BEAUTIFUL!! It was seriously a work of art and was better than we could have imagined. Alla is a true gem and was beyond wonderful to work with. Our entire cake was handmade sugar lace and it was divine. Plus, the guests were raving about how good it was. This was one of our best decisions when it came to vendors. I would recommend Cake Zone to anyone and everyone. Oh, and we got Tipsy Cakes for the welcome bags and the guests LOVED them. Thank you, Cake Zone!

Dear Kaley , Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your amazing review! We are soo happy to her that you and your guests enjoyed the cake and Little Tipsy Cakes!!! Thank you again for your business!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Alla did an absolutely fabulous job on our cake. We chose to have the cake as the dessert at our wedding and therefore wanted to be sure that it tasted as good as it looked. Alla met and exceeded all of our expectations. We took a picture of what we were looking for and it looked exactly like what we were after. For flavors, we had three different tiers: a grand mariner soaked almond cake with white chocolate ganache, a mocha cake, and a white cake with a hazelnut and chocolate filling. There was very little left in the end as everyone gobbled it down.

Recently Married

Alla Levin was a pleasure to work with. Not only are her cakes beautiful, they are also delicious as well - several of my guests commented on it, in fact. She created a beautiful, unique wedding cake to my specifications as well as a custom Red Sox groom's cake which was very detailed. We were so pleased with both cakes. I highly, highly recommend Alla and the Cake Zone for your wedding.

Jessica
01/10/2015

Absolutely amazing wedding cake! It was a gorgeous cake and delicious! I'll be coming back for an anniversary cake! Thank you!