The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Proudly serving Tampa ,Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Anna Maria Island and St. Pete Beach

5015 Ft.Hamer Rd
Parrish, FL 34219 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent cupcakes and outstanding service and professionalism... Cupcakes were given to guest as party favors and the guests haven't stopped bragging on how tasty the cupcakes were.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Tracey
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I walked into Alla's Art Gallery (otherwise known as her cake shop) with no real idea of ordering a cake.

However, I walked out the proud owner of a beautiful work of art - my wedding cake. She designed it based off of the intricate lace on my gown...complete with pearls and rhinestones and champagne satin. Although the cake was absolutely beautiful, the even better news is that they are delicious. The quality of the cake is perfect - moist and flavor-rich. The buttercream frostings are so good - you will be hard pressed to select one. I chose 4!

The only sad thing was my groom and I never got a piece of cake at our wedding! Our guests raved about how good it was and it was all eaten by the time we sat down. Thank goodness for Tipsy Cakes...our bridesmaid saved us a few for our dessert later that evening!

Thanks to Alla and her really sweet staff (pun?) for making this such a delectable adventure in our wedding planning process.

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Dera Private User, I wish I known your name :(, Thank you for such wonderful review! You can come over to the cake zone for a complimentary box of cupcakes made with your wedding cake flavors.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Most beautiful cake I've ever seen! Perfect!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Raquel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla and her team at The Cake Zone did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We ordered a top tier cake, with cupcakes serving as the rest of the tiers. We also ordered her signature Little Tipsy Cakes as favors for our guest. Everything was beautifully decorated and extremely delicious. We had zero leftovers. If you are looking for the most bang for your buck, definitely give The Cake Zone a call.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough how wonderful Alla was in creating the most beautiful cake I've ever seen or tasted! She literally took all my dreams and ideas about the cake I wanted and made them come true! She wanted to know about us, about how we were, she wanted to know about our wedding colors and theme. She was able to create something so perfect that was made for just us! The end result was breathtaking! All our guests were talking about it. She also make the most delicious tipsy cake favors I have ever seen. It was an amazing favor for our guests! I totally recommended Alla, she has the upmost expertise in what she does! You won't be disappointed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

One of my favorite parts of weddings is the cake, so when I got engaged, I knew the cake would be a very important part of my wedding! Luckily, I found Alla from The Cake Zone. Not only are Alla's cakes beautiful, but they taste amazing! Alla uses the best ingredients in her cakes (for example real raspberries for raspberry frosting). I've been to so many weddings over the past couple years, and Alla's cake was the best by far!

Alla was very flexible with us as well, since we were planning a destination wedding and some of our original ideas changed, but Alla was very responsive and easy to communicate with over email. Our cake was beautiful and delicious, thanks to Alla and her team!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Alla is amazing. Period. My cake and desert bar was to die for! She is truly an artist! My guest loved the tipsy cakes! They were the first ones to go! And everyone had a slice of cake! No left overs! They did take home some of the terrific macaroons that Alla and her team made for me and my guest as favors. I cant wait to eat the top tier of my wedding cake, but it just might not make it to the one year anniversary! It was THAT yummy! I will definitely be back for some Tipsy cakes and any time I need a cake! You will not regret going with Cake zone! Your guest will be taking about your cake for years to come!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla will translate your dream wedding cake in a piece of art. Not only the cake was biutiful but it was exquisite. I think delicious is not enough to describe her cake.
Trust the reviews. If you pick Alla, you don't have to worry about anything. You will know that your cake will be perfect! And
Even the vendors were amazed by her job and they were even saying that Alla was the best!
Thanks again and again!
Alma & Marcos

Dera Alma and Marcus, Thank you soo much for taking your time to write this amazing review. We were honored to design and create your dream wedding cake and Little Tipsy cakes. We are glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cake and edible wedding favors. Congratulations on your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Alma
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, Alla Levin is possibly the nicest, sweetest (no pun intended) woman ever. There's a reason why she's the best in Florida. She was the first (and last) baker we looked at for our wedding. We scheduled a complimentary tasting with her at her adorable little bakery in the Middle of Nowhere, FL. She has a really nice little tasting room attached to her kitchen where we sat on a couch, discussed our wedding cake design, browsed some of the display cakes, and looked through her big book of completed designs. We sampled 3 different cupcakes with 3 different frostings... let me tell you, it was THAT hard to make a decision because all of them were so amazing! We ended up going with two flavors for the different tiers: White almond cake with white chocolate buttercream and then chocolate cream cake with raspberry buttercream. While we were there, it was smart of her to introduce us to her wedding favors: the Cake Jar. It's not just cake in a jar; it's cake, and ALCOHOL, and frosting in a jar that can save for up to 3 months (not that it would last that long in anyone's hands). So while we ordered the cake, we also made a large order of Cake Jar wedding favors.

When we saw the wedding cake for the first time, we were just blown away. It looked exactly like how we wanted it from the picture we showed her! She even added the little Florida spiny lobster figurine peeking from under the fondant at the bottom layer like we had asked (I know that seems weird, but my husband proposed to me during lobster mini-season in Key West, plus we had our wedding at the Aquarium so it worked). The cake was so moist and flavorful, it was still even delicious when we had some leftover cake by the time we got back from our honeymoon! :) The Cake Jars were also a big hit. Thank you Alla and your cake team for making our wedding sweets so amazing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Deciding on a cake was the one thing my husband and I struggled with the most. He wanted a cake that looked stunning, and I wanted one that tasted amazing. Usually, you can't have both. Unless you go to the Cake Zone! Our cake was stunning and so unique! We wanted something completely custom designed and it came out so well. We had three flavors of cake and all of them were sinfully good. I got so many comments from guests that it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted!

Dear Anisa : Thank you for your wonderful review! We were honored to make your and your husbands dreams a reality! Your wedding cake was stunning and very detailed! I'm glad your guests enjoyed it !

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Alla and The Cake Zone for the AWESOME cupcakes and tipsy cakes at our wedding. We got SO MANY compliments on the cupcakes - everyone loved them (including us)! My mother-in-law is a baker, so we have had some really great desserts...but Alla's cakes are the best! Working with her was very easy and you have to try the tipsy cakes. She is really onto something with those recipes!

Thank you Kelly for your wonderful review! Congratulations on your wedding ! I'm glad you and your gusts enjoyed your wedding cupcakes! Our Little Tipsy cakes are always available for order for any special occasion!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Alla created a beautiful wedding cake. Just as our daughter had imagined. The tipsy cakes were a huge hit. Thanks for everything, Alla.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was absolutely spectacular and everything from our initial consultation to the final cake was great. The Cake Zone is definitely a step above any other cake vendor. Thanks Alla for the wonderful wedding cake design.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla created an absolutely gorgeous, creative and delicious cake for our wedding! Our expectations were beyond surpassed. We highly recommend Cake Zone to anyone that wants the sweetest wow-factor.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alla is amazing! From the moment we met with her do do our tasting she constantly went above and beyond. The cake she created was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and everyone could not believe how delicious and moist it was. I would highly recommend her for any of your baking needs.

Thank you Tiffany for a wonderful review! We were honored to design and create your Dream Wedding cake!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW. Alla went above and beyond our expectations with our wedding cake! I cannot believe something can be so beautiful, and delicious at the same time. Alla truly takes pride in her work and it shows. All of the details are beautifully handcrafted, and her homemade raspberry filling is to die for! I was so happy with everything at our cake tasting that we requested her for our rehearsal dinner cupcakes as well. All of our guests thought her handcrafted sugar seashells on each cupcake were real, that is how detailed they were.

I highly recommend The Cake Zone. I never dreamed of having a delicious piece of art as our wedding cake, and Alla made that happen for us!

941-799-2253
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards