Buttercup Cakes

Lakeland, FL View map

We provide custom, decadent cakes for every special celebration. From weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, bar and bat mitzvahs, bridal showers, baby showers, graduations, first communions, holidays, baptisms and grooms’ cakes, Buttercup Cakes edible masterpieces are sure to reflect your personal taste and style.

Our cakes and pastries are made using the best ingredients available. Fresh eggs, top-quality butter, gourmet chocolate, and rich flavorings bring to life our chef-crafted recipes.

Our goal is to exceed your expectations by challenging the ordinary, creating unforgettable memories for your special day.

If quality and creativity are to be the deciding factor, please call us for an appointment. Bring your color samples and any ideas you have with you. Let us design a gourmet cake that will surely enhance your special celebration.

We're located in Lakeland, but we serve all of Central Florida, and will deliver to Orlando, Tampa, Kissimmee, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Lake Buena Vista and all of the Disney Resorts.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kacie Married on 10/04/2014
    Buttercup Cakes provided our wedding cake and macarons! The owner, Dani, delivered the cake and macarons and set everything up beautifully. The wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious. We got tons of compliments on all of the sweets. We will go to her for many years to come for cakes, macarons, and cupcakes! There hasn't been anything in her bakery yet that I didn't love! Everything is all so fresh and delicious. Thanks, Dani!
    Caitlin Married on 08/02/2014
    My husband and I adore chef dani!!! She is easy to work with and very professional. We visit the bakery frequently and have always been impressed with all of her options!! I will be using her services whenever possible!
  • User1481011 2+ years ago
    They were absolutely amazing. The cake was so yummy and it was exactly what I wanted. They were easy to work with, always willing to answer questions and make you feel at ease with the whole process. We took my son to the cake testing and they were so sweet to him and made him feel like he was part of the process. Cake was on time and I still can’t believe I came in with a photo of what I was looking for and they were able to do everything I wanted. I would recommend them to everyone!

4122 South Florida Ave. Lakeland, 33813

Monday-Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm
Location of (Buttercup Cakes)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding