Cakes With a Kick

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

Make your event memorable with an extraordinary cake that will be the talk about for years to come. We are passionate about cakes and we are committed to create a unique work of art that reflects the personality of our clients. Our cakes are meticulously handcrafted for weddings, anniversaries, bachelor and bachelorette parties, baby showers, quinceañeros, sweet sixteen and all of life's special occasions.

Whether you know exactly what you want or would like us to custom design something special, we will make sure your cake will perfectly suit any occasion or event. You can rest assured that your guests will be delighted with the delicious confection that is your one-of-the-kind cake.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Ludee Married on 05/25/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    my husband and I had our cake done by cake with a kick for our wedding...we had too many to choose from they can design anything..just name it.. the cake was extremely beautiful..it's like i had my cake dream come true..and all of my guests loved it...im looking forward to book cake with a kick for any event we may have in the future.
  • User1259059 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was looking for someone very talented to do a groomsmen cake for my husband. We got married May 24th of 2013 at Tampa Palms Country Club. I went to Cakes with a Kick with some thought in mind to do a military cake. I left the design completely up to Mike and Rommy! I only told them that my further husband, at that time, was leaving for the US Army and I he loved chocolate. I never saw a design or heard their plan until I walked into my reception on my wedding day (that's because I wanted it that way). I was so impressed with their design! They did an army tank with wedding cans coming off the back and it had our last name across the back of the tank! It looked so cool and so real! I was amazed. I was even happier with the taste. They ended doing a chocolate orange, and oh man! Delicious and so moist! I would recommend them to anyone for any event! I can't thank Cakes with a Kick enough!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 03/09/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about how talented Rommy and Mike are! They absolutely brought my vision of a gorgeous but unconventional wedding cake to life. To be honest the cake almost got more attention at the wedding than I or my husband did ;) The entire kitchen staff came at the venue came out to look at it, and guests were taking pictures and commenting on it all night long. From our first meeting and tasting to the delivery, Cakes with a Kick were absolute professionals and a pleasure to deal with. The cake looked amazing, and tasted pretty great as well. I would recommend them for any Central Florida celebration!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ocean Dream Weddings Ocean Dream Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Romey and Michael, their cakes are amazing! I highly recommend them to any bride because they will exceed brides expectations! Thank you for working together with me and to help me make brides happy and take their breath away!

Premier Style Events & Weddings Premier Style Events & Weddings Wedding Planners

We are extremely excited to work with Cakes with a Kick in the near future! The cakes that come out of their bakery are to die for. Not only do they look the part but they taste it as well! Anyone looking for a fabulous bakery with excellent customer service needs to call Cakes with a Kick!

7237 Central Avenue Saint Petersburg, 33710

By Appointment
Location of (Cakes With a Kick)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding