Strawberry Road Creative, LLC

Strawberry Road Creative, LLC

Afforable photography services, amazing results.

CT 06234 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely love the service that was provided to us by Strawberry Road Creative. He was willing to travel a bit for our engagement shoot location and gave us a fantastic session. We received our teaser pictures the very next day, and all the rest of them within the next couple weeks. For our wedding pictures, we received teasers within the next couple days following the big day and received the whole lot of them the very next week! I absolutely love looking through them, he captured the atmosphere of the day so completely and perfectly. He and his second shooter were an excellent pair and communicated throughout the day to each other as well as to my husband and I about photo opportunities. Any questions I had for him from the time of hire to when I received all of my photos were addressed and answered promptly.
Looking through the photos from that day is like watching a video of it, without having to take the time to watch a video. I feel that he captured it that well, like a story of our wedding day. I would recommend him to anybody in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In short, Strawberry Road did an exceptional job capturing our Engagement session and Wedding pictures.

My wife and I were very pleased with David's professionalism, creativity, and expertise. It is fair to say that David is a true artist, and the images that he captured certainly tell the story, and after reviewing them, my wife and I were able to relive our special day.

From our initial meet and greet we were very impressed by how passionate David was about his work. He had a casual approach and focused on the fundamentals and explained to us step by step the things that we were to expect with his services. Most importantly, he allowed his work to sell his services, and did not resort to "high pressure" tactics like some vendors tend to do.

I am not a fan of getting my picture taken, in fact I have always found the whole process to be awkward and unpleasant. David however did a good job in helping me relax and actually enjoy the session. As mentioned earlier, his casual approach with hints of humor allowed me to open up and actually "Smile for the camera", and quite frankly I am glad that he went the extra mile to ensure that my wife and I "were ourselves" and enjoyed ourselves thought the process.

Behind the scenes communication was flawless. We would often communicate via email and response time was spot on. When it comes to "figurines", the numbers where pretty appropriate for the quality of work, nothing hidden or added on.

David's work was a home-run, take it from me, a guy whom is typically hard to please.

Thank you Strawberry Road!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Joe and Lara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Strawberry Road Creative to photograph our wedding was one of the best choices we made; we were extremely happy with the final product and working with Dave throughout the process. Dave's easy-going and accommodating approach made both my husband and I comfortable from the beginning. Doing an engagement shoot really helped us to get to know each other's style and preferences as well, and then it was like picking up where we left off when the big day came. Dave also made the time to meet us at our venue to scout out photo opportunities ahead of the big day. All of the photos we have from Dave are absolutely beautiful, artistic, and of excellent professional quality. For example, he recognized a unique sunset forming and did not waste the opportunity to position us for a dream-like photograph. He provided "teasers" almost immediately following the wedding, and had the full set of images ready within weeks. We collaborated on a KISS wedding album, which is also professional grade and well worth the money and effort. My husband and I highly recommend Dave Field of Strawberry Road Creative and have already done so to many friends.

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
Tracy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word... Amazing. Photography was my "budget buster" and I would have paid whatever it cost to get amazing photos of my big day. Strawberry Road Creative LLC was an EXCELLENT bargain. It was NOT that the photographs produced were second tier, or that the photographers were only partially invested in my day, quite the opposite. For the price I paid, I could not have DREAMED of what I would get as an end product.
Working with Dave Field was nothing short of a pleasure. In all of our meetings, he was engaging, knowledgeable, well-spoken, and was truly a man who loves what he does. Taking any time to speak with Dave, you will understand that his passion for photography comes oozing out of him. Any questions that I had about the big day were immediately answered because he has been to the "big show" enough to know how to make a wedding exactly what you want it to be. He was easy to communicate with and was willing to work with us on all of the things that we "needed" and wanted leading up to the big day.
On the day of the actual wedding, Dave and Liss Flint (his second shooter) were not only punctual, but actually beat our parents and the groomsmen to the locations. Throughout the day, Dave and Liss were great resources about anything and everything. As they shot at the hotel, church, second location, reception venue AND the state capitol, both Dave and Liss were unobtrusive, polite, and moved faster than I thought possible. They knew exactly how to get the shots that they wanted and did not detract from our guests experience. Candid, captured, planned, unplanned, funny as anything, they captured the whole day to a T. The final product that Dave handed over was more than we ever could have imagined. Dave took the time to hand select the photos that best represented the important moments of our day and created a slideshow that really captured us. Dave gave us exactly what we were hoping for and then some and we are so thankful to have found him!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave was the best photographer! He was thoughtful, professional and a genius at his work . We would recommend him to everyone and anyone ,

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave Fields is a gifted photographer and is also an absolute pleasure to work with. We knew that Dave was meant to be our photographer when we met him last December, and since then he has gone above and beyond to make our wedding experience special. He traveled to New York City to photograph our engagement pictures in Central Park, and regularly emailed us leading up to our wedding. Dave has a fantastic, easy-going personality that instantly puts you at ease. On our wedding day countless guests approached us commenting on how Dave was all over every photo opportunity, and how he seemed to natural belong with our family and friends. He made everyone comfortable, and was always open to our ideas. We just received our pictures from Dave, and are so impressed with the level of creativity and thought that were put into each image. His photojournalistic and artistic style truly captured our day, even down to the moments that we did not even know existed until we viewed our pictures. We would strongly recommend Dave to any of our family and friends!

• Wedding: 07/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

5 stars does not do Dave justice. He was exceptional! I was extremely pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. Dave is an all around stand up guy, I loved working together with him, and he put me at ease throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond and absolutely exeeded our expectations. I could not be happier with the photos and the service provided. He arrived early, stayed late, took the most amazing and creative pics and just went the extra mile. My husband and I will be using Dave as a family photographer from here on out and I highly recomend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/08/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish working with Dave was a blast. He had everything we were looking for in a photographer. He was professional and fun to work with. Dave was also more than willing to incorporate any and all of our ideas into our photo shoot. We were very impressed on the day of our wedding with all of the ideas he had for photos. He even took the time to scout out some unique locations to take pictures. Dave was also extremely quick in sending us all of our proofs to create our album. We received our album and cd of pictures within a few months of our wedding which was amazing. There were so many pictures we loved, we ended up making 2 additional albums. Dave is a very talented, dedicated photographer and I absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for memories and photos that you will love forever.

• Wedding: 09/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the get go Dave from Strawberry Road photography was a blast to work with. He was professional, easy to work with and fun. My husband and I had our engagement shoot as well as our wedding pictures done by him and his crew. We couldn't have asked for a better day and great photographers that captured our beautiful memories. We would love to work with them again as well as recommend them. Thanks guys!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough about Dave Fields (Strawberry Road Creative) and his unique ability to capture the essence of a wedding. You can't say that about many wedding photographers. We were blown away by his portfolio. After our initial meeting it was obvious that he was our "perfect" photographer. Besides being extremely talented behind the camera, he has a great personality and is fun to be around, something that helped make our wedding day all that much more enjoyable. Dave was willing to go above and beyond to get the best shots possible, which is evident in the final images of both our engagement session and our wedding day. He also surrounds himself with assistant photographers (second shooters as he calls them) who have equal levels of professionalism.
Choosing a photographer to capture your wedding is no easy task. Like a lot of couples, our photographer was a priority when planning our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with our decision. We’ve already recommended Dave to several other engaged couples, and would recommend him to anyone looking for stunning photographs that capture the story of your wedding day.

• Wedding: 07/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with! Dave was extremely professional but we never felt uncomfortable posing. Dave would grab us when he saw the opportunity for a great photo...and it shows! He has the great artistic ability to see a beautiful photo opportunity. All around it was a flawless experience for us.

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Strawberry Road for our engagement and wedding pictures. Both Dave and Jenny are great to work with and made it easy to relax. I hate getting my picture taken, but they helped me have fun...and our shots came out great. We've gotten compliments on both sets and have received requests for copies. Working as a team they were able to capture the whole wedding and turn it into a story for us, while also exhibiting an excellent level of artistic influence. As I've told Dave, he became one of my groomsmen the day of the wedding. We can't say enough good things about Strawberry Road.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010

I cannot say enough positive things about the folks at Strawberry Road! I
found them to be enthusiastic, flexible, cheerful, artistic, and just a
genuine pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting to the point that
Dave handed us our DVD album, he and his associates went above and beyond
to capture our wedding day as thoroughly as possible, yet never for a
second felt the slightest bit intrusive. Dave and company's cheerfulness,
enthusiasm, and willingness to go with the flow, as well as their ability
to capture the feel of our wedding while still managing to make us look
our best is simply amazing. These guys are the best. As stated above, I
can't think of enough positive adjectives to write here...if in any doubt,
book Strawberry Road, you will be delighted with both the quality of the
pictures and the quality of the folk.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
860-428-3503
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards