Spirit Unlimited Professional DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dustin was fabulous. He met us when we arrived at the reception and gave us a run down as to what was going to happen. He answered all my questions in the planning stages. The photo montage was such an awesome addition and fun to see it all play out. The party rocked and we received tons of compliments on how much fun people had at our wedding!

T
02/16/2013

Dustin was great to work with! He was flexible and rolled with the punches as our wedding changed dramatically in the initial stages. He is a fantastic entertainer and is the best DJ I have ever seen or worked with!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

We love Spirit Unlimited and all they have to offer! Dustin has a great attention to detail. He has a special "flair" that adds to the dimension of his service. He made everyone feel comfortable and really enjoy themselves. We also rented a photobooth from them to use as our guest book. Our guests raved about it!!!! They loved taking the pictures and sharing them on Facebook! We would definitely recommend Spirit Unlimited to our friends and family. You can tell everyone in this company LOVES what they do!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Sherri
10/26/2012

Dustin made our special day go very smooth. He let us know what was coming up next and asked us if we needed a few extra minutes. If we did need some extra time, he had no problem with entertaining everyone. He was very involved with the wedding party as well. He even put on one of our mustaches that we had everyone wear for when the wedding party was announced! Dustin and his crew are top notch and we recommend them to everyone we know!

Services Used: DJ

We thought everything about Spirit Unlimited was great. We worked with Dustin, the company's owner, and worked with us throughout planning our event. From our first meeting he listened to what we wanted for our wedding and worked with us along the way to make our ideas into an actuality. Their website has great planning tools and Dustin helped personalize what we wanted for our wedding. The day of the wedding he checked in with us several times to make sure that we were getting what we wanted and to offer suggestions on what would work best. Dustin was prompt, professional, helpful and all around fantastic.

Marissa
09/24/2011

We were very pleased with our DJ and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an entertainer. Dustin was very personal able and listened to what we really wanted. He was able to get LED lights for us...which we knew were some work for him to get. If we could do it again we would hire him in a heartbeat.

Genevieve
09/03/2011

Best experience ever. People have asked how the dj knew me so well. It was great!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used Spirit Unlimited for our DJ for the reception. Our first meeting with the owner was great...we felt very good about having them as our DJ service the moment we met. He was also very timely when answering our questions throughout the planning process. Our specific DJ was supposed to contact us a month before the big day and he didn't, but did contact us the week before. He was at the venue on time and very pleasant to work with. He tried to stick to the schedule even when we were not! The DJ always found us when it was close to time to do different things throughout the night. He also listened to any and all requests I had. One of my friends requested a song I absolutely hate and I told the DJ and he changed it to one of my favorites. He was very good and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Krista
07/09/2011

Thank you Dustin for being an important part to making our day memorable. Of course not everything can happen as planned because the bride and groom are so busy but Dustin made sure everything still happened that was requested, he was a joy to work with and made everything seem flawless! It was a record hot day and people were still on the dance floor- he chose all the right songs at the right times, was professional, and fun. We chose the option to have Dustin do a "story of us"- I loved it, it's a great way to give a little history on the couple.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Melissa
06/25/2011

Dustin and his staff were amazing!! Everything flowed smoothly and as the bride, I had nothing to worry about! I've been told by many of our guests that it was the most fun they ever had at a reception!

Services Used: DJ

Dustin was great through the whole process. His website is so detailed! You can input the whole wedding day schedule and add songs that you want played during the dinner and dance. On the wedding day, Dustin was great and very attentive to any and all changes that we ran into. He played most of the songs that we asked him to. We also did the Love Story and it was so great to hear what my husband and I said about each other. Great DJ!!

Allie
05/07/2011

Dustin did everything is his power to make our day special. We could not have asked for a better DJ! He exceeded all of our expectations! Even when we were running behind schedule he didn't miss a beat and kept everything moving along so smoothly. Our day would not have been the same without him. I want EVERYONE to know about how great he was. We will refer people to him for as long as he is DJing! We couldn't be more thankful!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Dustin was outstanding as the DJ and owner of this company. He was helpful, responsive to my questions, very personable and respectful to all the guests at my wedding. I would recommend his company to anyone having a wedding or other large event.

Services Used: DJ

Dustin is great! All of our guests had a fabulous time. The dance floor was packed the WHOLE night. :)

Services Used: DJ

Spirit Unlimited was fantastic! They helped out SO MUCH while we planned the reception and our party was great. Lots of family & friends commented on how great our DJ was. Thank you guys so much and we will recommend you to all of our friends!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The Spirit Unlimited crew took great care of us and we couldn't have been happier. The detain planning was refreshing, and using it to make sure the flow of the night went on flawlessly. Priceless!!! And I'm so glad we hired them to handle our ceremony too. Top equipment made it go smoothly. We also hired them to decorate with their "uplighting". Way cool and memorable way to decorate our venue. If you need a DJ for your wedding, Dustin and his DJs are the ones to call!