Simply Letterpressed

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elma is simply the best! She took my vision and made it reality. I wanted something classic and simple, and she was able to create an invite that was interesting and chic. Not to mention she's incredibly patient and attentive. She responds to e-mails immediately and truly cares about your concerns. On top of that, my invitations came beautifully packaged with the sweetest handwritten card. I couldn't be happier with Simply Letterpressed. THANK YOU ELMA!

Services Used: Invitations

Elma at Simply Letterpress was a joy to work with! She is super responsive with emails and always put me at ease. I tended to be picky with little things, but Elma always responded kindly and was extremely patient. The end result was fabulous and exactly like the proofs. You will not regret going to this vendor for your invitations. My only regret is that I don't have another fancy event coming up soon which requires printed out invitations, otherwise I could use Elma's services again!

Recently Married

Elma is super responsive and the quality of the save the dates I ordered is perfect. I can't wait to get my invites done next! Compared to other places where Letterpress work can cost a TON, this is a fantastic value with great customer service!

Services Used: Invitations

From inquiry to product delivery, the team at Simply Letterpressed made this girl's stationary dreams come true! Invitations were the thing I looked most forward to, and Elsa was a dream to work with. There were nights where I had no expectation of her responding to my inquiries, and I'd wake up the next morning with an answer! My family LOVED the finished product! I highly recommend Simply Letterpressed!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I loved Simply Letterpressed service! It was great, very affordable and quick to respond! Elma was great always communicating with us in regards of the Save the Dates! I would highly recommend it. Family and friends loved my save the dates!

Julie
11/01/2014

Elma is the best! She responds to your emails really quickly and keeps you on the ball to make sure your invitations are ready on time. I had a vague idea of what I wanted for the invites and sent her a few pictures and she created the most amazing design! My mom (who can be picky) was really impressed. The quality of the paper and letterpress is impeccable. Also, her prices are extremely reasonable, especially given what I was seeing elsewhere... Oh and if you are ordering them from afar like me, she packs them up really securely and also in super cute boxes with ribbon and a very sweet note! Overall, excellent personal service and quality at a great price.

Services Used: Invitations

Elma did an amazing job designing and printing my letterpress invitations! I was constantly impressed by how quickly she responded to all my emails and implemented changes. I also appreciated her patience, thoughtfulness, and feedback throughout the rounds of revisions that allowed us to collaborate on a design that was exactly what I imagined. Elma also created a corresponding program design for me and sent me the files so I could print it myself. We got so many compliments on both the invitations and the programs, and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turn out. What is also amazing is that this level of service comes at such a great value!! Elma offered the most competitive prices by far. I am certainly recommending her to all my friends.

10/18/2014

Elma was so easy to work with and she was incredibly responsive! She responded to my emails within minutes and was happy to make any modifications that I requested. She was so pleasant and lovely to work with - I wish all of my wedding vendors were like her!

Kendra
10/11/2014

Thank you so much for the beautiful invitations ! We received so many compliments. Elma was very easy to work with and after she sent me some examples of her work, i knew exactly what I wanted. I have our invitation framed because I absolutely loved them.

Services Used: Invitations

Brides listen up: choosing Elma to hold my hand through the invitation process was the best decision I made. Her responsiveness is refreshing (never waited more than a day for an email to be responded to), her patience is unparalleled (my indecisiveness and perfectionism would have been taxing on anyone), and the beautiful work that she crafts is done at an exceptionally reasonable price for the industry. I was probably not the easiest bride and more than a few proofs were required to meet my vision. But Elma never balked at my requests for changes or indecisiveness. She was supportive, kind, and ready to assist to make sure that I was happy at the end of the day. My invitations look beautiful, and best of all, are customized to match my vision and style for the wedding. The invitations arrived beautifully packaged and even more spectacular than I could have imagined from the digital proofs. Getting customer service like this just doesn't happen with larger commercial vendors. I am so happy that I chose Simply Letterpressed. I only hope I have other reasons to use custom letterpress in the future so I can turn to her again!

Recently Married

Elma was absolutely wonderful to work with. She always responded to my emails right away and answered every little question I had, which put my mind at ease. She was also extremely patient with me, as I changed my mind a few times throughout the design process. Her prices are very reasonable for custom work! The quality of her work was wonderful and I would definitely recommend Elma to my friends and family for beautiful letterpress work.

Services Used: Invitations

After having been invited to tons of weddings ourselves (and thus seen tons of invitations), my fiancée and I decided that letterpress was the way to go. Truthfully, I was the one who really got kind of obsessed. I looked around on the internet for a bit before coming across Simply Letterpressed. I loved the designs on there right away and I initially contacted Elma on a Friday afternoon, expecting to hear back on Monday. We exchanged five emails that day!

The rest of the process was just as smooth. Elma was great about everything. She was extremely easy to get in touch with (which can be a big issue with wedding vendors), and did a wonderful job working with us to create exactly the invitations that we were looking for, and really quickly to boot. Elma was a pleasure to work with and someone who is clearly very passionate about her work. We couldn't recommend her highly enough. Last of all, her rates are very reasonable for a really high quality product. This review will definitely not be the last time we tell people to use Simply Letterpressed :-)

Services Used: Invitations

Elma is the best! My husband and I were really picky in the way wanted the invites to come out, and I have to commend Elma on her professionalism and patience with us =) !
The invites turned out fantastic and we loved the invites !!! I highly recommend simply letterpressed, truly custom made and the finish looks so very elegant! Thanks so much Elma =)

Terri
07/26/2014

Elma is the bomb!! Extremely knowledgeable and helpful! Invitations and thank you cards are beautiful and arrived earlier than expected!! Highly recommended!!!

Services Used: Invitations

Simply Letterpressed was great! Elma is amazing to work with. If you have a specific design or idea in mind, she can easily interpret it into something better than you could ever imagine. She is always quick to respond and was great with keeping us updated on our order. Our invitations were very professional and custom looking without have to spend over a thousand dollars. I can't recommend Simply Letterpressed enough!

Services Used: Invitations

Everything you've heard is true - Simply Letterpressed is the most responsive, most high-quality, most valued invitations vendor out there.

We used Simply Letterpressed for our wedding invitations and we were blown away with the final product, especially for the price that we paid.

The perfect selection for your wedding invitations.