Shayna's Gourmet Cupcakes

• Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 2 Reviews
We used Shayna's Gourmet Cupcakes for our wedding, and we LOVED every bite :) I found out about their services from south coast catering company who catered a lunch at my workplace. We got some of their delicious cupcakes for dessert at lunch, and then I contacted them.
Very pleased when we went to meet them, tried a few different cupcakes, and then told them what we wanted- they were very accommodating, and our cupcakes looked wonderful. Guests at the wedding raved saying some of them even had another! We had some cupcakes left over, and ate them for the week after the wedding- delicious!
The prices were the best around, and the quality of the cupcakes was even better than their prices- you wont be disappointed using Shayna's cupcakes!!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Amanda 5 Reviews
We use Southern Coastal Catering for work functions and Shayna's Gourmet Cupcakes was created from this business due to the popularity of their desserts. I hired them to makes cupcakes for my wedding and they were amazing. They came and dropped off and set up the cupcakes and they were beautiful! The majority of them were either eaten or taken home that night and everyone loved them. Best cupcakes I have ever had. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.
Wedding: 01/19/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake
 401-439-5220
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire