Shana Beiro Photography, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shana is not only a skilled photographer, she is absolutely awesome to work with. I was concerned about being able to get all of the photos we wanted without having to spend hours posing, but with Shana, we had nothing to worry about. She got every shot on my "must take" list and even a few that I hadn't thought of. Of course, what really matters is the finished product, and Shana's photographs were STUNNING. She captures light and emotion better than anyone else and I can't wait to use her in the future for baby & family photos

Services Used: Photography

Shana was perfect!!!! She is laid back and fun!!!! Shana was recommended by our wedding planner Jessica with JLG Events. I knew she was gonna be wonderful for the wedding when we left the engagment photo session and my husband said Wow that was actually fun :) I can't wait to see the wedding pictures and book the baby sessions ;) (in a couple years)

Services Used: Photography

Shana Beiro is simply the BEST!! She was right by our side the entire day and not only took fabulous photos but offered words of encouragement when needed. Everyone should be so lucky to have her photo their wedding as were!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Shana rocks! We used her for our engagement and wedding photos! She did an amazing job. I haven't even seen all the photos yet. She posted a blog with a lot of wonderful photos a couple of days after the wedding. She was willing to get whatever shot we wanted! I cannot thank her enough for being so "on top" of things and helping us! Her prices were by far the best in town that I could find. She is fun loving and wonderful. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Shana has exceeded my expectations as a photographer and person! She really does get the job done right the first time around and if there are any concerns she really listens!
I have to say, she is definitely a hidden jewel because she is worth more than she offers! She give great deals but never cuts back on quality! I will use her in the future too for any future family portraits and baby portraits! She is officially my photographer for as long as I live in Tallahassee!

Services Used: Photography

Shana was awesome! We were looking for a creative, talented, and affordable photographer for our small wedding and we found one in Shana. From the engagement session to the reception, she had wonderful ideas for posed photos and was there to capture every candid photo we could have wanted. So glad we chose her!

Services Used: Photography

Shana Beiro was amazing....talented, funny and most of all organized. Thank you for a wonderful day and helping with the table arrangements at the last minute!
You Rock!
Amanda

Services Used: Photography

Very professional and fun to work with. Has a great eye for beauty.

Services Used: Photography

I have been a client of Shana Beiro Photography from the beginning and I have enjoyed watching her blossom into such an outstanding photographer. Her ability for catching those special moments and making sessions so enjoyable and easy, is priceless. Shana Beiro is extremly dependable, her prices are competitive but no over priced for the Great quality she provides. She has completely earned her place in the photography world and I look forward to watching her continue to grow and evolve as a photographer!!!!