San Pedro Village Event Center and Catering

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was absolutely delicious and the price was great too. They even threw in a few extras for no charge. There were a couple of things that didn't go quite right. I asked for 2 gluten-free meals for 2 guests. I made certain with them that this could be accommodated, and they assured me it would not be a problem. The day of the wedding, they were served potatoes with a cream sauce and no one could tell them what was in the sauce. Since they didn�t want to risk getting sick, they didn�t eat. They also didn't bring the right glassware (no martini glasses, just wine glasses), but I really didn't care. They did work with me when there were some bank issues the week before, which I really appreciated.

• Wedding: 01/17/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our food was amazing! It was everything we wanted and more! And for a fantastic price!

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great food. Everyone I talked to after the wedding was over, spoke highly of the catering and how good the food was.

• Wedding: 10/10/2008
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor is amazing. Extremely flexible and can make anything happen for a very VERY reasonable price. Every bride needs to at least meet this vendor and attend a tasting. BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!

• Wedding: 05/24/2008
210-317-2533
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards