San Pedro Village Event Center and Catering

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was absolutely delicious and the price was great too. They even threw in a few extras for no charge. There were a couple of things that didn't go quite right. I asked for 2 gluten-free meals for 2 guests. I made certain with them that this could be accommodated, and they assured me it would not be a problem. The day of the wedding, they were served potatoes with a cream sauce and no one could tell them what was in the sauce. Since they didn’t want to risk getting sick, they didn’t eat. They also didn't bring the right glassware (no martini glasses, just wine glasses), but I really didn't care. They did work with me when there were some bank issues the week before, which I really appreciated.

• Wedding: 01/17/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our food was amazing! It was everything we wanted and more! And for a fantastic price!

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great food. Everyone I talked to after the wedding was over, spoke highly of the catering and how good the food was.

• Wedding: 10/10/2008
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor is amazing. Extremely flexible and can make anything happen for a very VERY reasonable price. Every bride needs to at least meet this vendor and attend a tasting. BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!

• Wedding: 05/24/2008
210-317-2533
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards