FeedBack Catering

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

FeedBack Catering is a catering and bartending service based in San Antonio, Texas. As a small business that has been serving weddings for over a decade, the company is very transparent about how much the value their clients mean to them. They show this through their extensive list of cuisine styles that is flexible to the couple’s vision.

FeedBack Catering has delivery, setup, and cleanup services available on the wedding day. Meals can be provided in various serving styles, such as buffet, family style, French service, hors d’oeuvres, plated, stations, and tapas. The staff can provide china, flatware, glassware, tables, and chairs whenever needed. Servers will also be made available to make sure everyone is cared for on the big day. For the guests that need to unwind before they hit the dance floor, a skilled arsenal of bartenders can create signature drinks at your choosing. For couples with a sweeter taste, a chocolate fountain is available to friends and family as a graceful aesthetic to desserts. Additional catering services include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Lunch
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Cake cutting

Cuisine

With over 40 years of professional experience, the chefs at FeedBack Catering have a wide knowledge of cuisine to create your ideal wedding menu. They can also accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions like vegan or kosher options. The chefs are experienced in various dish styles from around the world, including Asian, BBQ, Carribean, Southwestern, and many more. Their talent and passion for what they do will ensure a satisfying night.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$17.50

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$16

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$18

Linens
Flatware
Glassware
Chocolate Fountain

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$9

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Larissa R. Married on 03/12/2022

Saved our wedding and made it better than we planned!!

Our wedding was originally planned for 2020 - first we were double booked 😞 then COVID happened and our entire reception was postponed for 2 years. Juan and feedback catering were recommended by a wedding coordinator who helped us secure a new venue. He was willing to help us at the last minute (less than 30 days before what was planned to be a 200 person event!) and worked with our budget. When the shut down happened he waited patiently until we felt comfortable having our reception. Which FINALLY happened March 12, 2022! It was more beautiful than I could have dreamed. His food was flavorful and delicious and the bar service was spectacular!
    Locally owned small businesses for the win! If you’re looking for catering for any event, but especially a wedding look no further!

FeedBack Catering's reply:

Thanks a lot Larissa

I Give you the best I can - I am Happy everyone was Talking about our Fine Food - I am very proud of my Quality Kitchen and My Staff
    I wish you the best !!!

Sincerely

Juan Carlos
  • Anastacia
    Anastacia T. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing service! Delicious food!

Juan was amazing from the start. We had an event in San Antonio Texas, but I live in Hawaii. And had to coordinate the entire thing from Hawaii up until the week of. Juan was flexible, helped us pick a menu that worked with our budget and he was so patient throughout the entire process.
    On the day of, the men that came to work and help us were so kind and patient. They made us feel so at ease and we’re so easy to work with . The set up was flawless and so was the break down. They were amazing ❤️.

FeedBack Catering's reply:

Hello Anastasia
    Thanks for your Review - It was My Pleasure to work for you and your Organization. Thanks for trust is us - and Thanks for my Hawaiian t-shirt. - This Review is very important to me -
    you are Fantastic person to work with !! !

Thanks again and ALOHA !!!

Juan Carlos

Team

Mona  Valdovinos
Mona Valdovinos
Event Designer/Planner

Mona Valdovinos, President of MGV Events, is one of San Antonio's creative Event Designer. I'm coming upon my 13 year anniversary. We specialize in exceeding beyond our client's expectation for their Special Day. I love to say " We bring your vision to Reality." I'm also part of Feedback Catering which is one of the most talented chef's I've ever worked for. Delicious cuisine and many more options.

3414 E. Commerce St. San Antonio, TX, 78220
210-387-4315
210-387-4315
Location of (FeedBack Catering)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding