Royal Photo Booth

Royal Photo Booth

NYC''s #1 Modern photo booth rentals specializing in Green Screen backgrounds to match your wedding

PO Box 450

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

After researching 20+ photo booth companies, I decided to sign a contract with Royal Photo Booth thanks to Laura's cheerful responsiveness combined with her reasonable prices.

The best thing a vendor can do is make you feel safe before the wedding--like it's a box perfectly checked, an anxiety you can completely remove. I'm happy to say Royal Photo Booth was up to the task.

The day of the wedding, Laura arrived on time, and her gadgets and gizmos were set up before I anticipated them. The props (extra $45) were plentiful, and my friends complimented them throughout the evening. Her services come with two printed copies of each set of photos.

The photos looked great and were up on the website and on Facebook the next day.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Catherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura with Royal Photobooth did an amazing job. She was totally responsive to all of my questions and really seemed to care about making our wedding amazing! What you get from her is a bargain compared to the price. The photo booth was one of my guests favorite things about the wedding! I am so happy to have all of these hilarious pictures of my guests to remember forever.
THANK YOU LAURA!

• Wedding: 09/29/2013
Nina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have hired a better company for my Son's wedding. Laura was very professional and attentive to all my needs. My guest are still saying who was the photo booth company, they were excellent. Thank you, Laura

• Wedding: 08/08/2013
Luann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I saw the other wonderful reviews so I went with royal and it worked out perfectly. Every time I needed to contact Laura she would respond at her earliest convenience and she was set up and ready to go before the ceremony. I had my wedding at the Woodbury country club on July 7, 2013.

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Laura at royal photo booth was wonderful.... She made sure everything was perfect for the day of our wedding. We did the airbooth which all of our guests LOVED!! We all had a great time with it. Each guest got a copy of their own photos and we were given copies as well. Looking at them today makes us so happy seeing what a great time our guests had and all because of royal photo booth. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

INCREDIBLE! Royal Photo Booth was a JOY to work with. They made my wedding fun and memorable! Everyone loved the photo booth, and we definitely saw a TON a "frequent flyers" getting multiple pictures. The photos came out fast and efficiently, and there were copies for everyone in the picture. Laura at Royal Photo Booth was always responsive and answered all of my questions and concerns completely. The price was EXTREMELY reasonable, and everyone was very professional. My guests talked about the photo booth all night!
We had the open air format, and I got a curtain from IKEA for the back because we didn't want the green screen (didn't want the situation if someone had worn a green dress, then they'd be part of the background). We also got some extra props that we thought would be funny (namely, empty alcohol bottles), but the props provided by the company would have been more than sufficient. Overall, a GREAT JOB from a GREAT COMPANY!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to Royal Photo Booth everyone at our wedding had a blast! The pictures were awesome, the props were great, and the book holds memories you can keep forever! Would definitely recommend Royal Photo Booth! Thank you !
Kate and Rob

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't thank Laura & My royal photo booth enough! I loved them, my husband loved them ( and he wasn't to fond of the idea of having a photo booth in the beginning) & all my guest (from all ages) had a awesome time. Since I started planning our wedding a year and a half ago, I knew I wanted a photo booth but it started to look like it was going to be out of my budget. When I met Laura, she worked with my budget and gave me a great price including all the things that I wanted, the deposit & final payments where easy to make & she assured me that it will all be worth it. She was absolutely right! I loved that I was able to customize the header and background of the pictures .At one point I felt like I was bugging and emailing her too much about the backgounds but she always responded right away & made sure I knew that she wanted me to love my decisions. Laura was super easy to work with, she is a doll ! Everyone at my wedding loved everything about the photo booth, the props the scrapbook & Pictures, they are all still talking about it. The photo booth didn't take away from the partying, it enhanced it ;-) I'm so happy I got the chance to work with My Royal Photo Booth I will definitely recommend them to any & everyone

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great addition to any wedding or party. Royal Photo Booth was great, it was the highlight of my wedding. Photos came out awesome, tons of props and sign in book with a copy of photos to guest and for us. Royal Photo Booth is very friendly and affordable. I would reccomend Royal Photo Booth to anyone.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Royal Photobooth was amazing. My guests loved it and the pictures came out amazing. The vendor was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. I had lots of options for background and personalization of the photos and the quality of the photos was great. I highly recommend My Royal Photobooth!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Rikki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

everyone loved the booth. the booth was never empty... this is must have.... great people to work with ... thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All my guest love the photobooth. Thanks so much for being a part of our day.

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
Sandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Royal photo booth was amazing. The staff and Laura was so helpful in getting the guests excited about getting their photos taken. They made the party memorable for me and my husband. All the guests enjoyed themselves very much with the photo booth. I would recommend to anyone having a party any day. =)

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Alexandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura from Royal Photobooth was a joy to work with from our first contact. She was extremely responsive, flexible, and friendly throughout the planning process. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding, and Royal Photobooth's level of professionalism was as evident as their sense of fun. We highly recommend them for any event!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Royal photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. The staff was friendly and personable. After price shopping many vendors, royal photo booth came in at our pricepoint for the size of photobooth that we wanted. The booth was able to "seat"/stand at least 6 to 7 people without a problem. The props were also a lot of fun. We were able to get photo booth frames from a website and gave them out as favors. We would recommend royal photo booth to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/05/2012
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Royal Photo Booth was awesome. We planned the wedding on a tight budget and didn't have much space to splurge on things but I knew I wanted a photo booth- I insisted on it and searched all through the tri-state area for the best deal. Royal Photo Booth was it! Laura was immediately responsive and flexible. She honored the coupon I found on yelp, answered all my questions and was patient when we took forever to choose our favorite backgrounds.

When I got to the reception space the booth was already all set up and people had a BLAST taking pictures. We got some amazing shots and people really enjoyed being able to jump in. My only regret was not being able to get into the booth with my husband- the attendant reminded me a few times and tried to make it happen but there was so much going on that we didn't manage to coordinate getting over there in time. That's the only thing I would change. Everything else was great and I can't wait to get the flash drive including all the pictures- in the meantime it's been great to tag everyone on facebook :)

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
646-363-6749
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards