Sweet Booths Photo Booth

New York, NY View map

Sweet Booths is so much more than a rental company... We make the party!

We bring the fun and ensure that your event is unforgettable. Whether you’re celebrating love, marriage, the end of an era or the beginning of a new chapter, in our photo booth you can be whoever you want to be.

Don’t believe us? Just see what our past clients have to say! We provide the setup, props, costumes and custom scrapbooks to preserve your memories: you just need to turn up, and let loose.

Our photobooths can travel to New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.

To learn more, please visit our website: www.SweetBooths.com

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Enclosed Booth
Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Shelley
    Shelley C. Married on 07/28/2019

High quality, Excellent service

I would highly recommend Sweet Booths for any occasion. I booked them for my wedding because of a recommendation from a friend, and was very happy with the whole process. Anna is very friendly and professional. Anna worked with me to find the right package and designed a beautiful photo layout for the prints. Anna even asked for any requests on props. The attendant Ruby arrived and setup the booth on time and she was great to work with. The prints and props provided were high quality and classy. The option to provide prints for each person in the photo is perfect. Anna followed up with an email to check how satisfied I was with how everything went and also offered to send the photos through Dropbox or CD. I will definitely recommend her to friends in the future.
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie Married on 07/06/2019

Best Photobooth Ever!

Anna was great to work with - she was very responsive, professional, and made booking with Sweet Booths really easy :) She created a beautiful design for my photobooth printouts. Everything was set up on time, my photobooth attendant Andrew was super friendly, the photobooth was easy to use, the printouts were high quality, the props were fun, all my guests enjoyed the experience, and my guestbook album containing all the photobooth photos came out perfect :) I highly recommend using Sweet Booths - it's really the best of the best! Thanks so much for making my wedding day perfect!!!
    Anna Married on 06/01/2019

Great photobooth

Highly recommend sweet booths for your next big event! Anna was professional and responsive, helped us to customize our package and backgrounds and we were so happy with the props and variety available at the wedding!! Everyone raved about the booth and the gifs were a big hit!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Noah & Kelsey
    39 photos · 04/19/2015

Ambient DJs Ambient DJs Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of recently DJing an upscale wedding at Clarks Landing in Pt. Pleasant where Sweet Booths provided a photo/video booth. Anna and Jeremy arrived several hours prior to the start of the event, and were ready to begin well before the reception started. Their booth looked great, and I commented that it looked aesthetically pleasing from the outside, with a white exterior that included a video screen and mirror. The guests had a blast in the booth all night long and were even continuing to use it after the reception had officially ended. I stepped into the booth at one point and recorded a video message to the bride and groom, and also snapped a few candids posing with a yellow boa and my DJ headphones! Anna was professional and personable, and I would highly recommend Sweet Booths for your next celebration!

New York, NY, 10001
Location of (Sweet Booths Photo Booth)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding