New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sweet Booths Photo Booth

Sweet Booths is so much more than a rental company... We make the party!

We bring the fun and ensure that your event is unforgettable. Whether you’re celebrating love, marriage, the end of an era or the beginning of a new chapter, in our photo booth you can be whoever you want to be.

Don’t believe us? Just see what our past clients have to say! We provide the setup, props, costumes and custom scrapbooks to preserve your memories: you just need to turn up, and let loose.

Our photobooths can travel to New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.

To learn more, please visit our website: www.SweetBooths.com

Follow Sweet Booths Photo Booth on

1 User photo

Sweet Booths Photo Booth 1
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2018

Quality photos and fun for guests!

Photobooths are always such a hit at weddings so I wanted to make sure my guests had a great time. I also wanted to make sure the quality of the photos would be worth it. Sweet Booths was perfect for us! Anna was so easy and great to work with from the start. I ended up getting unlimited prints and the social media/gif package which was so fun for guests!! It is a bit pricey but the quality is really worth it. The guest book they helped make for the guests were also fun to look at the next day. I'm excited to refer them to any newly engaged friends!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Sweet Booths Photo Booth 2
  • Melissa

Melissa Martin · Married on 12/01/2018

Highlight of the wedding!

For my brother and sister in laws wedding, a few years back, was my first experience with sweet booths. I remember thinking this is so cool!! When I get married I knew I would need the same photo booth:) I loved how it was open and all guests could see the people taking pictures.
    Working with Anna was such a great experience. Her and Andrew (assistant working the photobooth day of wedding) were so nice and helpful throughout the whole process. It is amazing how they take care of everything to not stress the bride and groom day of the wedding. Andrew was accommodating to the schedule and showed up early to set up! The photobooth was so great... Andrew pushed all the buttons for us! The props were great too! I am not lying when I say this booth was the life of the party. It was great to have the booth set up right by the dance floor. It was always busy with people taking pictures!
    I was so impressed that Anna forwarded me all the digital copies a few days after the wedding and I also got the hard copies night of the wedding.
    Anna also created a custom designed print out for the pictures to match the theme.
    I can’t say it enough... they were awesome and very pleasant to work with! If you have the chance to work with Anna and sweet booths.... I suggest you do.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Laura · Married on 10/05/2018

great experience with Sweet Booths

We had a great experience with Sweet Booths - they were on time, worked with us to select the backdrop and customize our logo and brought great props for the guests to use!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sweet Booths Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings

• Ambient DJs
    Ambient DJs Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of recently DJing an upscale wedding at Clarks Landing in Pt. Pleasant where Sweet Booths provided a photo/video booth. Anna and Jeremy arrived several hours prior to the start of the event, and were ready to begin well before the reception started. Their booth looked great, and I commented that it looked aesthetically pleasing from the outside, with a white exterior that included a video screen and mirror. The guests had a blast in the booth all night long and were even continuing to use it after the reception had officially ended. I stepped into the booth at one point and recorded a video message to the bride and groom, and also snapped a few candids posing with a yellow boa and my DJ headphones! Anna was professional and personable, and I would highly recommend Sweet Booths for your next celebration!

• New York, NY, 10001 See on map