Sweet Booths Photo Booth

Sweet Booths Photo Booth

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet Booths Photo Booth

Sweet Booths is so much more than a rental company... WE MAKE THE PARTY!

Sweet Booths is so much more than a rental company... We make the party!

We bring the fun and ensure that your event is unforgettable. Whether you’re celebrating love, marriage, the end of an era or the beginning of a new chapter, in our photo booth you can be whoever you want to be.

Don’t believe us? Just see what our past clients have to say! We provide the setup, props, costumes and custom scrapbooks to preserve your memories: you just need to turn up, and let loose.

Our photobooths can travel to New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.

To learn more, please visit our website: www.SweetBooths.com

Categories: Wedding Rental

Setup (19)
Props (19)
Clean Up (18)
CD/DVD of Images (6)
Social Media Integration (4)
Enclosed Booth (2)

Anna was wonderful to work with! From my initial reach out and all through our months-long correspondence leading up to our big day, she was Johnny-on-the-Spot with quick and polite communication. The logo design her team created for our prints was lovely, and matched our invitations and overall modern/geometric feel perfectly. I'd mentioned to her that my now-husband is a big fan of the Marvel characters, and she went out of her way to include some special props on that theme for him, which he was super excited about. Our day-of Attendant, Andrew, was very polite and attentive as well. He even kept the booth open a few extra minutes so we could squeeze in one more round of photos with my parents. We weren't quite sure how our multi-generational crowd would react to a photo booth, but they LOVED it, and we got some fabulous pictures to help us remember the day forever (definitely go for the unlimited photos and the scrapbook upgrades—they're totally worth it). Would highly recommend Sweet Booths, and would be delighted to work with them again!

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anna was such a pleasure to work with! The whole process from beginning to end was simple and straightforward. And my guests had the best time using the photo booth! Their style is fun and fresh and just what I was looking for. With so many options to customize what you want it was really the best addition to my wedding. And the best part is they can send you all the photos afterward! My grandma even got in on the photo booth and im so happy I have all the photos to remember the day!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Sweet Booths was awesome. Anna was so responsive and helpful. We had a slightly unique venue and they were so accommodating with our scheduling needs and the venue. The price is competitive with other companies but the quality and customer service make every penny worth it. The photos are incredibly high quality and all my guests at the wedding had so much fun with the props they brought and the format. Couldn't recommend them more highly!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/22/17, 1 Review

20 Photos

Photos

20 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of recently DJing an upscale wedding at Clarks Landing in Pt. Pleasant where Sweet Booths provided a photo/video booth. Anna and Jeremy arrived several hours prior to the start of the event, and were ready to begin well before the reception started. Their booth looked great, and I commented that it looked aesthetically pleasing from the outside, with a white exterior that included a video screen and mirror. The guests had a blast in the booth all night long and were even continuing to use it after the reception had officially ended. I stepped into the booth at one point and recorded a video message to the bride and groom, and also snapped a few candids posing with a yellow boa and my DJ headphones! Anna was professional and personable, and I would highly recommend Sweet Booths for your next celebration!

Events