1652 Park avenue, apt 6e, Bronx, NY 10035 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Flux Photobooth Company

Based in the Bronx, New York, Flux Photobooth Company provides luxurious open-air photo booths to weddings across New York City. These experienced professionals offer a fresh approach to wedding photography and will strive to make documenting your memories as enjoyable as possible. While a good photographer might blend into the background to capture your wedding, Flux makes taking pictures an interactive experience guests can have fun with.

Flux Photobooth Company will use state-of-the-art technology to produce the best possible images of you and your guests. There is a range of deluxe props and backdrops to choose from and the team will help curate a customized experience just for your celebrations. You and your partner can select from a variety of sequined, patterned, and matte backdrops to suit your theme. Furthermore, an iPad photo sharing station can be set up and the collection of photos is available in an online gallery within 24 hours. Select images can later be transformed into personalized thank-you emails for guests. Other features of their service include:

• Studio lighting
  • Canon DSLR camera
  • Costume design templates
  • GIFs with logo
  • High-quality photo book
  • High-quality prints
  • Custom/ Fun Props
Follow Flux Photobooth Company on

Other couples have also viewed

• L2image Photo Booth

Videos 1 Video

6 Reviews for Flux Photobooth Company

• Farah

Farah M. · Married on 04/02/2021

Fun Filled Night with FLUX Photobooth!

My mother in law said that the photobooth was the best part of our wedding! Having FLUX Photobooth made our night so much more fun for us and our guests. Kimberly (the point person of FLUX Photobooth) was very responsive and attentive to our needs, especially during the time of COVID with many uncertainties (we also had to postpone our original wedding date!). We are truly grateful for Kimberly and FLUX Photobooth's service! :)

Sent on 04/05/2021

Jenny Z. · Married on 06/30/2019

The best photo booth!

I can’t stress enough how wonderful it was to work with Kimberly & team. From beginning to end, they were extremely supportive and easygoing. The design template they created was beautiful and I got several compliments from guests who loved their prints. The backdrops and props are adorable and everyone had so much fun at our wedding! Kimberly and her group were there early to set up so they could get started as soon as the guests arrived. Special shoutout to Kimberly who found me at the end of the night to suggest that my husband and I do a photo shoot before she wraps up because we didn’t get the chance earlier in the night! Everything was very classy and elegant. From the initial discussion to the delivery of our photos, I couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience. Thank you for everything Flux team!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan F. · Married on 06/22/2019

Save the Day

Kimberly was a dream to work with! I had a photobooth planned for my wedding and a month before the equipment broke and I had to find a new vendor. Kimberly from Flux was so easy to work with and helps to save the day. She even waived the travel fee. I knew I was in the best hands with Flux. Our guests loved the photobooth and we used it as the welcome book activity which was awesome.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Flux Photobooth Company Pricing

Flux Photobooth Company Price Rates

Flux Photobooth Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 825.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 1025.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

• 1652 Park avenue, apt 6e Bronx, NY, 10035 See on map
    9172043987 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flux Photobooth Company)