231 1st avenue, New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Rent My Booth

Rent My Booth is a photo booth wedding rental company based out of New York City. Owner Ben has an affinity for posing in photo booths which he turned into a thriving career in the event industry. He delights in helping couples host unforgettable celebrations through his rental services.

Whether you’re hosting your engagement party, shower, rehearsal dinner, reception, or anything in between, Rent My Booth is happy to accommodate your vision. To simplify the planning process, Ben has two cohesive packages. Ideal for couples who are fans of DIY, the first option invites to-be-weds to customize the photo booth with their preferred backdrop, props, and more. With the second option, Ben will help couples design a personalized backdrop and come along to their celebration to run the booth. As a fan of photo booths, he’s always happy to share his favorite poses with guests for a memorable image.

• LGBTQ+-owned
A memorable moment
A memorable moment
Big groups love props
Big groups love props
Gotta get the wine in there!
Gotta get the wine in there!
A night to remember
picfxfile 2 51 1194497 162243336833964

3 Reviews for Rent My Booth

Gina S. · Married on 08/07/2019

Super Fun Photo Booth!

I definitely recommend renting Ben's photo booth! He is such a professional and will make sure your party is a hit! :)

Sent on 05/31/2021

Alayna I. · Married on 09/30/2017

The BEST photobooth experience!

I used Rent My Booth for my wedding and it was a HIT!! Everyone loved it and spent so much time in the photo booth!

The program on the iPad is super user friendly and easy to use. The pictures are great quality and the lighting is perfect!! Sooo easy and such a great price!!

We had Ben with us and he assisted - which made the photo booth even more fun. He is easy to talk to and makes everyone feel so confident in the photo booth.

I highly recommend Rent My Booth for any event - especially weddings!

Sent on 05/31/2021

Rent My Booth Pricing

Rent My Booth Price Rates

Rent My Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 699
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 999
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Backdrop(s)
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Backdrop(s)

Team of Rent My Booth

Ben  Hawes

Ben Hawes

Owner & Operator

Hello beautiful NYC couples!

My name is Ben Hawes and I am the owner and operator at Rent My Booth-- I have lived in NYC for 6 years (originally from the SF Bay Area), and I've been running my Photo booth business since 2018.

I started the business because I absolutely love photo booths (especially at weddings), so much that I bought one for my own personal parties! Over the years, I've perfected the photo booth setup and started to rent out the photo booth, and so far I've done more than 50 weddings, birthdays, and corporate parties, all in NYC.

My goal is to be your guests' favorite part of the night. Creating laughs and great poses, I want to make the photo booth a highlight of your wedding-- and I don't want you to have to even worry about it on your big day.

I will help your guests get the most fun, light hearted, and hilarious photos that they've ever gotten at any wedding-- your loved ones will have these memories for years.

I would be honored to be involved in your big night- please get in touch with me and answer any questions you have-- let's do this!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 231 1st avenue New York, NY, 10003 See on map
    Location of (Rent My Booth)