Roswell Founders Hall

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

This is a long overdue review for Founders Hall and the wonderful staff, Traci, Shelby and Emily. They were amazing to work with and so accommodating to any request in the months leading up to the wedding!! My daughter lived in Chicago, so between myself, Mother of the Bride, and the Mother of the Groom, there was a real concern that the Bride be involved in all aspects of the planning. That was never a problem! You could tell right from the very first time we met with them that their interest wasn't just about renting the hall. They were truly more interested in the Bride and Groom and their families and wanted to support us all and make 10/25/14 the BEST!!! They succeeded and the wedding went down as the most beautiful day we could have ever imagined. After getting home that night, we all agreed that it was not only weather perfect with the ceremony being held out back at the beautiful gazebo, but it was like a fairy tale that needs a sequel! The live ceremony music was heavenly thanks to their vendor, Heartstrings. Their violin/cello music definitely tugged at a lot of heartstrings! Denise from Magnolia Street Flowers incorporated unbelievable fall color into the ceremony. Sweet Caroline's cake was AWESOME! We highly recommend the salted caramel, a true hit!! Talk of the Town Catering was complimented all evening on their delicious food! Most loved was the Mustard Dill Crusted Salmon! The absolute highlight of the ceremony, other than Bride and Groom, was Jeremiah O'Keefe, the officiant! His words touched all present and the interjection of humor helped put the Bride and Groom at ease! We constantly rewind the entire evening and wish we could do it all over again. There was only one tiny glitch with the wedding favors, but it was all rectified so professionally that it can't even be counted as a problem. As Mother of the Bride, I am speaking on behalf of Bride and Groom and both families-Thank you for the Perfect Wedding! We are forever grateful!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake

We just got married at Founders Hall and it couldn't have gone more perfect. I think the only thing that went wrong was one of the kids broke the top of one of my candy jars. I had been told to expect things to go wrong, but Emily and Shelby had everything under control. They seriously have this wedding thing down to a science! I seriously can't believe how smooth the whole night went, I'm still in shock! The planning process was a breeze too! So much is included and the place is already decorated so beautifully, just add some flowers and you're done! In the beginning when we were still searching for a venue we fell in love with a very similar venue in Norcross. But when you pull back that pretty cover and start looking at all their outrageous fees and hidden costs, Founders beats them over and over. You can't even bring in any of your own decorations with the other venue, it all goes through their overpriced "design studio". We loved our DIY decorations that cost us little to nothing. Oh and Founders' preferred vendors are absolutely amazing and we would choose them all time and time again as well (Sweet Caroline's Cakes, Angel Wings Photography, Spectrum Entertainment, Talk of the Town Catering). Thank you Emily and Shelby for such an amazing wedding. It was truly the best night of our lives!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Emily and Shelby at Founds Hall were incredible!!! They made everything so easy and did not blink an eye at all of the emails I sent with questions. I planned my wedding from Florida and they were so flexible and accommodating for meeting when I was in town or taking measurements for me. Shelby stayed with me during my pre-wedding pictures to adjust my dress and every time I turned around at the reception she has a water in one hand and beer in the other for me. I would recommend Founders Hall to any of my friends getting married in Roswell!

Jess
Recently Married

We got married at the Founders Hall last Saturday 6/21/14. The big day came and went so fast, I can't believe it all went by and ever so perfectly. Shelby did a fantastic job and was simply amazing...I had prewedding jitters big time and didn't know what was to be where at what time & so on and on BUT, Shelby and Emily took care of so much and really went above and beyond for us. My family, as well as all our guests let us know what beautiful, fun, and amazing wedding it was and how much they really enjoyed themselves! Tracey owns Roswell Founders Hall and is an incredibly sweet & down to earth person. She takes the time to really make sure you feel special there. A plus with this venue is that you don't need a florist or decorator at all because Founders Hall itself is such a beautiful, historical and elegantly decorated place. You also have the option to have your wedding indoors or out. This venue brings the whole package with it and I could not have had a more perfect day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my ceremony and reception at the founders hall. The women who work there took care of everything for me the day of the wedding, which was a HUGE relief. They help you plan out the day of the wedding so that everything goes smoothly. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. You really get your money's worth!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best decision I made for my wedding was choosing Founders Hall for my ceremony and reception in June. From start to finish, Emily and the entire team were truly outstanding. I could not have imagined my wedding day going any better. I went with the all inclusive package and ALL the vendors that I chose were first class- it made the planning process stress-free! Emily was very easy to work with from the start and the entire wedding ran as though it had been rehearsed a dozen times.It truly was perefct! My family is still talking about how lovely everyone was at Founders Hall. No details were left undone and all my guests raved about the food, the staff, the venue, the flowers, music and cake!!! Everyone had a ball!! They even prepared all the left over food and cake for me to take home. Truly a wonderful memory of my wedding day.

Kathleen
05/24/2014

Founders hall was great!! I was in contact with them for over a year and never had a negative experience with them! We did the package & using vendors that knew the venue was wonderful! The food from talk of the town was great! We are still hearing wonderful things about the food & staff from our guests! Everything was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Founders Hall team is amazing! For my May 10th wedding, they made the process seamless! Emily and Shelby were responsive to all my needs and took care of everything I needed. I did not have a single worry on the big day as it was all taken care of. They understood exactly what I wanted and made recommendations to help me get what I wanted. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the bar is fabulous!

Recently Married

Where to even begin! When we started looking for venues this was our 1st stop and we didn't look much further. It has been the best experience I could have asked for. Emily was wonderful. Our entire wedding day was made perfect because of her knowledge, and love for her job. We received nothing but compliments on the beauty of the location, and professionalism, and courteousness of the staff. I can't imagine our special day without Emily and the Founders Hall staff. It was a beautiful day and we will always remember how helpful they were in making it so! :) We recommend this venue to everyone looking!

1+ year ago

This was the perfect venue for our son's wedding. It was convenient, flexible and the staff is very knowledgable and professional. Emily is the best! She took very good care of us.

Anonymous
11/23/2013

Roswell Founders Hall was the most amazing venue my husband and I could have chosen for our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect and Emily and Tracy went above and beyond for our special day. The days leading up the event, Founders Hall let us come in and drop off our decorations early which helped a ton and we were also allowed to decorate the venue the day before since it wasn't being used for an event that Friday. Emily basically was superwoman and ran the ceremony and reception without breaking a sweat (as far as we know). We received compliment after compliment about how beautiful everything was and just how much fun the evening was. I recommend Founders Hall to any couple looking for a wedding venue. You won't be disappointed. My husband and I will never forget our special day and how much you did for us.

Love, Meghan and Sean

1+ year ago

Everyone at Founders Hall did an amazing job! They made our wedding day perfect!!

Paige
10/26/2013

I can't say enough about Founders Hall! It was truly the most perfect place to have our wedding reception - the perfect location in lovely Historic Roswell, the venue is stunning inside and out, and the staff (Emily & Tracy) are SO nice and helpful. We knew as soon as we walked in for our initial tour that it was where we wanted to celebrate our Big Day. We used their "All-Inclusive" package which is so great - especially if you have a shorter engagement like we did (6 1/2 months)! I will definitely keep Founders Hall in mind for future events!

Debbie
10/06/2013

The event team at Founders Hall was awesome! Our wedding was in October, 2013 and guests are still commenting on what a great time they had. The food was delicious, the staff excellent, the grounds impeccable, the house gorgeous and romantic, what else can I say? I picked this venue above all others because of the staff. They made me feel so comfortable from day one. I felt like family. They took care of every detail so that we could sit back and truly enjoy our special day! No question went unanswered (and I had lots). They were always available to me, my family, and my vendors. I would highly recommend Founders Hall to all to my friends and family! You will not regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Highly recommended!! Tami and Emily, as well as, the entire staff and preferred vendors were very professional, a step ahead of me and easy to work with. They know what they are doing and make planning a breeze for brides. I was able to rest easy my wedding day knowing everything was taken care of. It was a divine event for us September 14, 2013. Everything ran smoothly and guests are still complimenting us on how the staff made them feel special, they adored or Officiate - recommended by Tami, they loved our food - Talk of the Town was amazing, the venue was beautiful and had a welcoming feel, and everything else and all little details were pristine, special and memorable. I am beyond pleased with everything, including the price and all that was included in our package. If you're looking for a venue that will understand you, cater to you and play interference with your other vendors - it is an easy choice - PICK Roswell Founders Hall. You won't regret it.

1+ year ago

I still have a big smile on my face because the great time we had at the reception at Founder’s Hall. Your expert guidance, assistance, and management of the event made that smile possible. Thank you treating our event as if it were your own daughter! You told us early on that you would handle everything they way we wanted and you DID! Thank you for the time you invested along the way to learn our desires – so it would be her special party. Thank you for your speedy attention to the emails in between. Thank you for keeping your word – that we would not have to think about a thing at the reception. You blessed our family and friends with a wonderful night of celebration! We stand ready to cheerfully and completely endorse you anyway!