Rev. Arlene Goldman

Value
Flexibility
Avi
05/24/2015

Arlene was kind and sweet and tailored the perfect ceremony to be about our love story for our wedding! We loved working with her :)

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Arlene was one of the preferred vendors at my venue and I am so happy I found her! From the first time I spoke with her, I knew she would be perfect for our wedding. She is so sweet, responds quickly and is very helpful through the process. She gave us a beautiful ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend her! Thank you Arlene for making our day so special! Mr & Mrs Amaya

Chandra
04/10/2015

Reverend Arlene was fabulous! Such a sweet and warm person who really takes the time to get to know you and then conducts a beautiful ceremony. Everyone at our wedding thought she was amazing!

Emily
03/29/2015

We chose Arlene for our wedding as we had read so many great reviews and after getting in contact with her, just connected with her straight away and she was so accommodating, as we were only able to keep in contact via email as we were travelling around various countries leading up to the wedding. I can't tell you enough how lovely Arlene is and what a fantastic service she provided. When I arrived at the Palms I felt so nervous but Arlene knew just what to say and was so warm, caring and full of good advice, I can't thank her enough for calming me down. Our service was just perfect, everyone commented on it afterwards, saying what a beautiful and relaxed service Arlene had provided and we couldn't agree more.

We most definitely recommend people using Arlene for their services, she will make your day perfect.

Services Used: Officiant

Having a destination wedding made finding an officiant somewhat tricky. In the process, I interviewed a few rabbis before being referred to Arlene (who is not a rabbi). Within 5 minutes of meeting her, it was clear that she was the one that we hoped would handle our wedding ceremony. Since my wife and I are interfaith, we wanted a lightly religious ceremony that included both Jewish and Christian references, with a more broadly spiritual theme. Arlene, a Reverend with a Jewish background was the perfect person for this. Thankfully, she was free on the evening of our wedding and so we proceeded. The entire process was a pleasure, from designing the ceremony style to customizing the flow, prayers, references, etc. Arlene coached us in creating our own contributions to the readings and ensured the the ceremony was thorough, and importantly, personally meaningful. During the outdoor ceremony on the top floor of a building on the beach, Arlene was extremely cool with her delivery despite 30MPH+ winds making it hard for anybody to focus. Additionally, it was a pleasure to get to know Arlene along the way... Aside from being an extremely talented officiant, she happens to be an extremely nice person as well. Thanks again for everything Arlene!

IVONNE
03/27/2015

REV. ARLENE GOLDMAN IS GREAT!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY AMAZING...THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL CEREMONY.

Services Used: Officiant

Working with Arlene and Paul was a fantastic. They are truly a wonderful team to work with. Reverend Arlene put together a beautiful customized ceremony. Our guests are still raving about it. It definitely had a personal touch. Rev. Paul delivered the service it perfectly. We couldn't have asked for anything better :)

Christopher
12/13/2014

Not to mention her great looks, Rev Arlene was proficient, organized and very insightful. Her officiating demeanor was calm, to the point and personally connected to make everyone feel apart of the process despite this being an outdoors event... Needless to say, we were very pleased.. . I certainly didn't know what to expect as this was an intimate crowd of about twenty or so with family members that are normally quick to criticize when something is wrong so yes! I'm grateful that the results were only admiration, they too, really enjoyed her approach and even asked where we had found her. I especially liked how she had pre-printed out our personal readings as this helped to keep my bride and I on point to enable us to get through our nervousness. I really appreciated her forethought and diligence in this. I stand by and highly recommend her to others and will keep her as reference for future events of other sorts.. I had asked that she keep it simple and short, the results were beyond my expectations as every detail was incorporated to a tee, In short we say .... Thank you Rev Arlene.

Kimberly
11/08/2014

Thank you for being a part of our wedding. We couldn't have asked for someone else to marry us! We are forever grateful!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Arlene was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I was planning my California wedding from Canada, and she was so helpful in making sure that we were comfortable with finding the courthouse for the license and walking us through all of that. She composed a heartstopping ceremony from the information we gave her, and it really did feel like we were old friends. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Jena
10/18/2014

Arlene is fantastic. She took the time to get to know Ashton and I and made our ceremony very personal and special!

Services Used: Officiant

My wife and I had the pleasure of being married by Arlene. She was so easy to work with on drafting the ceremony and she was kind and professional throughout the whole process. She was very sensitive to our desires as far as spirituality and religion being part of the ceremony, as well as the fact that it was a non-traditional lesbian wedding. She also made sure we turned in our questionnaires to her on time and followed up on all the wedding details a few weeks before the wedding. Arlene is a lovely, sincere, and genuine person and she performed our ceremony flawlessly! We highly recommend her for any wedding!!

Tola
07/20/2014

Rev. Arlene created an amazingly beautiful, heartfelt and original ceremony for our wedding. We were looking to create a unique ceremony that was spiritual, humorous and genuine, but not cheesy. She really took the time to discover who were are individually and as a couple. She's very receptive to opinions ideas and concerns. We were both blown away by how perfect our ceremony was, as were our guests. Highly recommended if you want a Ceremony that no one will ever forget.

Brooke
06/28/2014

Reverend Arlene is beyond amazing at what she does. She truly has a gift and made our day so incredibly special! She was prompt to respond, informative, eloquent, and overall just a genuinely beautiful person! We found her online for our out of state wedding, and it was by far the best decision we made. You will not be disappointed with her!! Thanks Rev. Arlene!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Caring, thoughtful, and professional. Arlene helped to make our day PERFECT!

Services Used: Officiant

Arlene was wonderful! From the very beginning, she was extremely responsive, understanding, and patient. Best of all, she walked us through creating an absolutely amazing and special wedding ceremony. We have all been to boring wedding ceremonies that you tune out to-- ours was anything but. I had so many compliments, and we got many tears. The ceremony was absolutely the highlight of our wedding, thanks to Arlene. I absolutely recommend her!