Queen of Diamonds

Flexibility:

Sort By:

0.4/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Unfortuantely, my story is the same. I live in San Diego, needed a mobile stylist for my wedding in Milwaukee, pre-paid for my sevices, then paid for add ons ($425 total) now I cant get ahold of Jessica. She even had the balls to call me in March about "add-ons" which I fell for & said I shouldnt worry, she had one disgruntled employee, & reassured me everything would be perfect. we even chatted about "growing up in WI" now my trial is supposed to be this Friday, and her phone is disconnected, she wont return any of my emails & every review I'm reading sounds like my own story. The timeframe to file a dispute with paypal and my bank has passed so unless I can get a lawyer to track her down (which I'm gonna try to) I have to try to find someone to do my bridal hair/makeup :(
Wedding: 08/09/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Horrible! Gave her a deposit of $300 through my credit card for the weddingwire deal in October. We had a scheduled trial for April. She didn't show even after confirming and did not respond to any of my email or phone calls thereafter. Because I had purchased the deal in October, my credit card company won't let me dispute the charge. I attempted to file a dispute through the BBB in Wisconsin where her "company" is apparently located but she has not responded so the case is at a standstill. Has anybody filed a lawsuit? If so please PM me because that is what I am thinking about doing! I wish I had listened to all the reviews earlier. What a scam!
Wedding: 08/03/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Queen of Diamonds is a scam artist not a make up artist! My Wedding just passed a few weeks ago, I paid $450.00 back in October for the too good to be true deal. After Jessica received payment she was gone and that was the end of her. She preys on Brides to be, don't let her put a damper on your special day!
Wedding: 08/03/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Here's a story about Jessica and the company: http://fox6now.com/2013/06/30/fox-6-investigators-bridal-stylist-puts-the-con-in-wisconsin/
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This lady is appauling! She tried to take my $300 and run. She changed her phone number and email after a few bad reviews she claimed were false. I cannot believe her! Luckily my credit card company let me file an extended dispute! I hope her business goes down! Shame on you Jessica!
Wedding: 06/01/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
still waiting for my refund, my bridesmaids live 2 hours away. they all took off work for nothing not to say driving expenses, Jessica called 45 minutes before they were supposed to be at my house and said, the weather is bad, would not be able to make it, maybe tomorrow, we looked on the radar there was no bad weather within 500 miles first Jessica said they were a 100 miles away then 50 then 30 could not keep her story straight, I told her I wanted my money back that was in jan 2013 still waiting, she blocked all my e-mails and phone calls, this so called company has to be stopped from their scams, now I am hiring a attorney to get lost wages, drive time for my 4 bridesmaids, it will cost her a lot more now. liars, who has that kind of money to throw away. do not hire them they are liars and scams. gayle goetze pine city mn
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Jessica Vlasseman, owner of Queen of Diamonds is a fraud. She was quick to take my money for hair & makeup services for my wedding. We corresponded somewhat frequently in the beginning. She told me she had a team she would assign to me for the wedding day and that she would also assign me someone for my trial. We scheduled my trial over a month in advance. She kept saying she would get back to me on who would be coming. The week before the trial she stopped responded to my emails. On the day of the trial no one called or showed up. She finally responded to my texts saying she was "sick and booking a flight". I told her I wanted a full refund as I couldn't trust that she would show up on my wedding day. She promised me a full refund and said that it would be processed in 1-3 days. The refund never came. I called my bank and they said she never initiated any return. She ignored all my calls, emails and texts for weeks. I finally had to get a lawyer involved. When I sent her a message saying my lawyer would be contacting her she finally responded promising a return. She finally paid me back after I demanded she only pay via PayPal and after my lawyer sent letters to her. BEWARE SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST. Anyone who hasn't gotten their money back should consider getting a lawyer.
Wedding: 04/19/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
BEWARE!!!!! I ordered a wedding package about 8 months prior to my wedding. I was told I would have a hair trial within two weeks. I never heard from Jessica about the hair trial - only her emailing trying to get me to add services on. I emailed back & asked when my trial would be & she said closer to the wedding. I attempted to contact her via phone and email to give her updated info on my bridal party. She never returned my calls & then finally responded via email stating she had been traveling & would call me the next day. She never called. She proceeded to do this several times each time with an excuse. I became worried that she wouldn't provide what I paid for because she couldnt even be bothered to return my call which would've resulted in me adding services. Finally I sent an email stating I wanted to end our deal because I was not going to do business w/someone who couldn't even keep her word to call for me to discuss the wedding. I got no response but no one showed for my hair trial on 3/17/13, so I had to contact her again &she said her staff had gotten my email and canceled the hair trial. (How she has "staff" but no one to answer or return a call is baffling) She apologized for her poor contact & promised a full refund. That was 3/18/13 a week later she stated the credit merchant had problems & she would overnight a check. I asked for the tracking # & every day there was a different reason it hadn't been sent or she didn't have the #. She was either traveling or "on set" (seems to me this is something her supposed staff could've handled). Jessica stopped responding & never sent a refund. It’s my opinion that this is a scam & I find her to be unprofessional & is preying on brides. My Queen Of Diamonds/Bombshell is rated an F by the BBB & there are numerous scam reports about her & the business. If I could rate MQOD a negative million I would. She goes by multiple names & company names check out the review by another bride on Yelp to see them.

Anonymous 1 Reviews
This is the WORST COMPANY IN THE HISTORY OF ALL BEAUTY CARE! NOTHING BUT A RIDICULOUS SCAM!!! I purchased what I thought was a deal on weddingvibe.com and it is the same story as all the others below. Jessica was great at first until my credit card was charged, once it was charged and I never was able to hear from her I started researching and found all of the terrible and horrible reviews with the same story from every bride. I then emailed Jessica and asked her for a refund. After waiting for a week or 2 she assured me that there would be one. I recieved an emailing documenting that she had sent a check, after a month had passed and no check was in the mail she took my address and said she was "sending another one in the mail because the first one must have gotten lost". I have yet to receive this check either. They are a horrendous scam company that is just out to steal any more that us budget brides barely have. Luckily I saved my wedding day and found this out months before and have already hired PROFESSIONALS to do my hair and make up the day of. I don't trust weddingvibe.com anymore due to this either. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PAY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER. YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN IF YOU DO.
  • Flexibility:  0.5
In Sept I found the Wedding Vibe deal that was too good to be true. At first Jessica was great. Once I paid she was very difficult to get a hold of. The day I was supposed to have my trial in Dec no one showed up. After trying to get a hold of her, she said that it was put in the calendar for ‘13 instead of ’12 & offered a $150 credit. I live in MD & was getting married in AZ which was where I wanted my trial but she said someone would be able to come out & do my trial in MD on 2/3. I confirmed the appt multiple times. On the morning of she texted me & said she was going to be in MD the following week & wanted to know if I would like for her to personally do my trial. I confirmed with her throughout the week. The day before our appt I confirmed again & she said she was having a hard time getting into town b/c of the snow but promised she would be there. Well shame on me b/c Sun morning I get a text before my appt that she still wasn't in town & was would be in MD by 8pm. She said she could reschedule for anytime that week. On the day of our appt I wait around until 30 min after our time & called & left message. I decided to do some research on the company while I was waiting to hear back & new reviews came up since I had booked all describing my scenario to a T some that she didn’t show up on the day of weddings! I called my credit card right away. Luckily I have everything documented, but opening a dispute takes months. My wedding day was 3/2 & no one showed up to do the hair/makeup. I have not been able to get a hold of Jessica since 2/10/13. I heard from her “accountant” once saying I would get refunded but I haven’t seen it.
goes by multiple names:
On the Grid, Inc
My Queen of Diamonds 310-279-6795, 878 Hancock Ct, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Bombshell LLC, 1224 E Brady St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, 414-988-8100
info@myqueenofdiamonds.com
jessica@myqueenofdiamond.com

Wedding: 03/02/2013

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Got what I thought was a great deal on weddingvibe.com. Jessica was easily accessible during initial conversations. I tried to schedule my trial and thought I had and then nobody showed up. I called Jessica and she was confused and when she looked at her calendar, "someone" had put my trial in for the next year. I rescheduled and at that point, Jessica told me she would attach herself to my wedding and do my hair and makeup herself. I got an email the day before my trial saying she had really bad strep and couldn't fly out for my trial, and could we reschedule. (And not to call her because her throat was really sore). The third time I set up my trial I got an email an HOUR BEFORE my trial was supposed to be saying her assistant never called me and that her strep turned into pneumonia and that she just got out of the hospital. Again, she told me to email and not call as her lungs were still sore. She said she would refund my money and do it for free. At that point I was afraid she would not show up for my trial or the day of my wedding so I decided to cancel and get my refund. It was 15 days before my wedding, which was before the 2 weeks that the contract gives you to cancel. She told me she would refund my money immediately, that it would take 3-4 business days. It has been a month and I have not seen any money or heard anything from Jessica despite calling and emailing her. I had to start a dispute with my credit card company for them to bill her back since she didn't provide the services she said she would. She is totally unprofessional and I now believe her initial claim that she had hairstists in my area that she contracts with is totally false. DO NOT use this company unless you want to be worried about your hairstylist not showing up on your wedding day. I should have listened to my gut saying this deal was too good to be true. I believe this weddingvibe deal to have been as scam.

Private User 1 Reviews
BEWARE!!!!!! This business is a huge scam!!!!!!! Jessica Ruined my wedding! She was to give me a refund because she rescheduled my trial 4 different times. the makeup and hair was horrible too, so then she gave me other artists. She said she would refund me half the already paid price. She lied and i still havent received anything. she hasnt returned any of my phone calls. On the day of the wedding, the artists were a no show! OMG!!!! My bridal party of 8 women were devastated for me. Luckily, we ended up doing our own hair and makeup, because we had no choice. Jessica didnt answer back that day, or any day after. My wedding was a disaster. I was one hour late, because I couldnt stop crying!!! I am trying to take this lady Jessica to small claims court. Please people this lady needs to stop preying on young brides. How can a person like this live with themselves after ruining such a special moment in someones life. I looked her up on other websites and found more dissatisfied brides whos shes scammed money, and services promised from. I heard she is changing the name queen of diamonds to WEDHED. beware again!!!! shes changing the name, because shes burned so many people, and has made a bad name for herself. I hope she will be prosecuted for the damage she has caused by stealing, and coniving. She made a beautiful moment turn into a nightmare.
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Got a great deal from them from weddingvibe.com, and they still had 5ish stars on here. Jessica was really quick to set up the date and get payment. Pretty much after that though, Jessica has been non existent, maybe she has been really busy? It took forever to set up my trial...The makeup artist for the trial was great though..I was really looking forward to having her do my makeup again on the day of the wedding.
Then the day before the wedding I called Jessica to confirm where I wanted to stylist to go to. There were 6 of us getting both hair and makeup done. She said they would be there around 8 so we would be ready by 1. She never gave me a name or number of the stylist and didn't say it would be different than my trial stylist.

I'm not sure if it's because she's somewhere else in the country and we were in Arizona??

She (the new stylist) originally called at 7:45 saying that she was bringing 2 more stylists so that they would have plenty of time if they started at 9.I was fine with that it made more sense. I called her at 10 asking where she was and she said like 5-10 minutes away..30 minutes later they finally show up...... at 10:30... Three new ladies, who had no idea what I had done for my trial...and only 1 did makeup, 1 out of 3! one of the stylists was just standing around while 3 girls still needed their makeup done! Mine did turn out pretty and I was happy for it, but I was told that we would all have airbrushing....that didn't happen. and the worst thing was that we needed to be ready by 1 for pictures, that didn't happen. My mom unfortunately was the last person to be worked on because that's what the stylists said would be best "because we would be sure be done in time" and didn't get finished until 2:40!

PLEASE DON'T USE THEM WHATEVER JESSICA SAYS!
Wedding: 12/02/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
THEY ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!! THEY CONTACT YOU TO DO THE WORK FOR THEM AND THEY DON'T PAY IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE I DID A BIG WEDDING FOR THEM AND HAVEN'T GET PAY!! AND THIS LADY JESSICA POSTED THE PICS OF MY WORK AND THE WEBSITE!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Wedding Cake, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Too bad we cannot give zero stars. What an unprofessional company. Do not use My Queen of Diamonds. They rip off their contractors and lie to their bridal clients and never return phone calls.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
0.4/5.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Do NOT USE this company for your wedding. Jessica is unprofessinal and says she can has artist in your area she is lieing. She first did not show up to my trial 3 seperate times. Then sayed she would do my wedding for FREE for all the troble she caused. It has been 3 MONTHS and I have not receved my refund. Then she scrampled and found artist who she DID NOT pay. It is like a scam on both sides. She seems great in the begining then she stop awnsering. The artist that she did get were great but it was the first time they worked with her and they are calling me because she has not payed them. NEVER EVER USE HER.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 310-279-6795
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire