Neroli Salon & Spa

DOWNTOWN | BROOKFIELD | BAYSHORE | EAST SIDE, Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 1

• Videos 1

47 Reviews for Neroli Salon & Spa

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Neroli Madison

My sister and I both got our hair done at Neroli Madison on the day of my wedding. We were SO happy with the results! Both of our hairstylists were amazing and found the exact right styles for each of us....it was such a fun experience because it was laid back, quiet in there, and with lots of laughing and talking between the four of us. It gave me a moment to decompress on that busy day and just relax for an hour....and my hair looked great all night!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Liz is amazing!

I have been getting my hair done by Liz for over 7 years so there was no question that I would be coming to Neroli to see her on my wedding day. She took the extra time during our trials leading up to the wedding so that on the day of we knew exactly what we were doing. It was no surprise when it turned out beautifully as I am never disappointed by her work! Neroli even had a cute sign to welcome all of my bridesmaids and everyone was happy with how their looks turned out too!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Monica · Married on 05/27/2018

We all went to the Thirdward/Downtown Neroli to get beautiful for my wedding on May 27, 2018! Helena was super helpful leading up to the big day and once we got to the salon for the appointments everything went smoothly. I was able to prepay for the services which was wonderful. I cannot say enough great things about Aseel, my makeup artist - she is the BEST for brides and made me look and feel absolutely beautiful! Rachel did my hair and she was incredible too!

Sent on 06/07/2018