Neroli Salon & Spa

DOWNTOWN | BROOKFIELD | BAYSHORE | EAST SIDE, Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

• Videos 1

45 Reviews for Neroli Salon & Spa

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Liz is amazing!

I have been getting my hair done by Liz for over 7 years so there was no question that I would be coming to Neroli to see her on my wedding day. She took the extra time during our trials leading up to the wedding so that on the day of we knew exactly what we were doing. It was no surprise when it turned out beautifully as I am never disappointed by her work! Neroli even had a cute sign to welcome all of my bridesmaids and everyone was happy with how their looks turned out too!

Monica · Married on 05/27/2018

We all went to the Thirdward/Downtown Neroli to get beautiful for my wedding on May 27, 2018! Helena was super helpful leading up to the big day and once we got to the salon for the appointments everything went smoothly. I was able to prepay for the services which was wonderful. I cannot say enough great things about Aseel, my makeup artist - she is the BEST for brides and made me look and feel absolutely beautiful! Rachel did my hair and she was incredible too!

• mkebride

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

I had a superb experience with Neroli! I started getting my hair cut there last year to see if I liked it, and I now use them for all my salon services! They are so professional and amazing to work with. I had the BEST team, and I loved how everything turned out. I got my nails done the day before our wedding with Lisa at the downtown location, and she blew my mind. I am still loving my nails and all the sparkly awesomeness. Marcia did my hair, and it was out of this world. She nailed it! I loved working with her, she is so sweet and so kind. She did a great trial, and then was very great on the day of the wedding and I love looking at the pictures with my hair - it was beautiful! Andrea did my make-up and she was amazing. She was so calming and did such a beautiful job! She worked with my skin type and helped me decide the right kind of make up to use on the day when I went for my trial. She was so incredible to work with, and she really made the experience so relaxing and enjoyable. My husband and I even got massages and Neroli the week of our wedding and they were fantastic. My whole bridal party also commented on how great of a job everyone did and how nice it was to work with them. They set up a little area for us to use all morning and have mimosas at as well. Helena was wonderful to work with and really helped me a lot to organize this! Thank you so much everyone!

Neroli Salon & Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing