Neroli Salon & Spa Reviews

47 | Milwaukee, WI

47 Reviews for Neroli Salon & Spa

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Neroli Madison

My sister and I both got our hair done at Neroli Madison on the day of my wedding. We were SO happy with the results! Both of our hairstylists were amazing and found the exact right styles for each of us....it was such a fun experience because it was laid back, quiet in there, and with lots of laughing and talking between the four of us. It gave me a moment to decompress on that busy day and just relax for an hour....and my hair looked great all night!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Liz is amazing!

I have been getting my hair done by Liz for over 7 years so there was no question that I would be coming to Neroli to see her on my wedding day. She took the extra time during our trials leading up to the wedding so that on the day of we knew exactly what we were doing. It was no surprise when it turned out beautifully as I am never disappointed by her work! Neroli even had a cute sign to welcome all of my bridesmaids and everyone was happy with how their looks turned out too!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Monica · Married on 05/27/2018

We all went to the Thirdward/Downtown Neroli to get beautiful for my wedding on May 27, 2018! Helena was super helpful leading up to the big day and once we got to the salon for the appointments everything went smoothly. I was able to prepay for the services which was wonderful. I cannot say enough great things about Aseel, my makeup artist - she is the BEST for brides and made me look and feel absolutely beautiful! Rachel did my hair and she was incredible too!

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • mkebride

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

I had a superb experience with Neroli! I started getting my hair cut there last year to see if I liked it, and I now use them for all my salon services! They are so professional and amazing to work with. I had the BEST team, and I loved how everything turned out. I got my nails done the day before our wedding with Lisa at the downtown location, and she blew my mind. I am still loving my nails and all the sparkly awesomeness. Marcia did my hair, and it was out of this world. She nailed it! I loved working with her, she is so sweet and so kind. She did a great trial, and then was very great on the day of the wedding and I love looking at the pictures with my hair - it was beautiful! Andrea did my make-up and she was amazing. She was so calming and did such a beautiful job! She worked with my skin type and helped me decide the right kind of make up to use on the day when I went for my trial. She was so incredible to work with, and she really made the experience so relaxing and enjoyable. My husband and I even got massages and Neroli the week of our wedding and they were fantastic. My whole bridal party also commented on how great of a job everyone did and how nice it was to work with them. They set up a little area for us to use all morning and have mimosas at as well. Helena was wonderful to work with and really helped me a lot to organize this! Thank you so much everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Neroli was fantastic all around. Grace did my hair for my trial and wedding day and did an amazing job. Helena was fantastic with communication and setting up the schedule for the day of. I loved that each of us in the bridal party had our own stylist and were all done about the same time instead of having to wait around for each other. Their facility was great and loved that we were able to have bagels available for us and brought in mimosas! Fabulous all around! :)

Sent on 08/25/2017

Cyntia · Married on 07/30/2017

My mom, sisters, nieces and I had our hair done at Neroli. We loved our hair! The service was great from the beginning to the day of the wedding. Helena helped us to adjust everyone's schedule to what we needed. I truly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Casey · Married on 07/01/2017

Our experience at Neroli Bayshore could not have been better! We were greeted right away and taken care of throughout our entire visit. The staff was so accommodating and kind. The stylists did an incredible job on both hair and makeup. I am so happy I chose Neroli for my wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

I waited until the last minute to book my salon, but Neroli was so accommodating! They were able to squeeze our appointments in with little to no hassle.

Sent on 03/08/2017
  • KimAnn

Leigh · Married on 04/01/2017

Neroli was great! I had my nails done at the 3rd Ward location the day before my wedding, and the bridal party had our hair and makeup done at the Brookfield location the day of. Communication leading up to the day was clear and timely, and the staff went out of their way to ensure a fun, personal, and enjoyable experience. We all felt our hair and makeup looked perfect - not overly done or "heavy," but it lasted all day and night. My nails still look perfect two weeks later :) Heather and Aaron did my hair and makeup, and they were outstanding. Thanks Neroli!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Alison · Married on 09/24/2016

My bridal party and I used Neroli-Downtown for our pre-wedding services and everything was perfect. Helena and Alexandra were so helpful with all appointment arrangements and were very accommodating to changes. Communication was excellent and organized. Our services (massage, hair, make-up) were top notch and our service at the salon was wonderful. The staff knew our names and schedules and simply made everything seamless. I had my hair done by Grace and it was AMAZING. I couldn't have been happier! Thank you, Neroli Downtown, for making us look and feel beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Neroli - Downtown was absolutely fantastic for our wedding day! We had a large bridal party (8 girls in total) and we were out the door in less 2 hours, because of the fantastic scheduling. They also were very flexible as I booked the appointment relatively late in the game (about 3 months out) and were still willing to work with me to sort out a schedule that fit well into our wedding day timeline. On top of that they were courteous enough to give us a heads up a few days before when an event was occurring in the third ward so that we could adjust our plans to get there accordingly. I've never seen such great customer service from any place, they really have it down here. My makeup and hair were flawless day-of - and didn't start falling out until I was dancing the night away, even then it was barely coming out. Same with my girl's hair - each of them got something customized and unique for them and it really brought everything together for us very well. Absolutely recommend this place, for the price you can't beat this service in downtown Milwaukee!

Sent on 06/24/2016

sophia · Married on 06/03/2016

I brought my wedding party to the Bayshore location to get our hair done and the stylists did a fantastic job!!! They were professional, on time, great with kids, and everyone was happy with how their hair turned out. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Loved my up do. We didn't even have a practice one and it was perfect just like the picture I brought in for example. Such a good experience and a very classy salon.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Marie · Married on 05/30/2015

I had such an amazing experience at Neroli! As a bride, it was important for me to feel special and I certainly felt that way at the Bayshore location. Liz did my hair in in amazing up do. She was very sensitive to my needs and together we found the best wedding day hair for me. My great experience is no surprise to me since I go here for my hair cut needs and never leave less than happy.

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • User2142091 · 2+ years ago

I was so thrilled to have had the experience I did for my wedding hair trial and my hair and make up on my wedding day! I even found a new hairstylist out of it! First of all, everyone is extremely kind and welcoming. My hair trial with Gabrielle went well, it did end up falling out after a few hours. I was nervous that this would happen on my wedding day. We arrived at the salon with a broken nail on my mom and they fixed it right up - no questions asked! I couldn't have been happier that she didn't have to worry about it! Gabrielle took my concerns/suggestions regarding my hair trial and did an AMAZING job! My wedding updo was perfect and exactly the look I wanted! I received so many compliments! She was/is a delight to work with. I even went back for a post-wedding chop AND am still happy! All my bridesmaids came here as well for updos and loved their looks too!! I also got my make up done here. I did airbrushing with Adrienne. She was fun to talk to and I was very happy with the results!! I couldn't reccomend Neroli more. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/16/2014

holly · Married on 06/20/2014

Shauna Hyler is amazing. She got exactly the hair and makeup look I was going for on my wedding day. She made me feel like the beautiful bride everyone wants to be. She greatly exceeded my expectations and I will be referring her. A+

Sent on 06/25/2014

Angie · Married on 08/31/2013

Such a great place for your wedding hair and makeup. From my trial appointment to the finished product, I couldn't have asked for anything better! Our daughter had her hair done as well and she looked so cute. She had an up do that was age appropriate and we both received so many compliments throughout the day. I would highly recommend the airbrush makeup. It's a little pricier but definitely worth it for a long day of photo's and interacting with people. At the end of the day, my makeup still looked fresh. Great place with great workers!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jeannette · Married on 12/22/2012

Absolutely the best experience I believe I have ever recieved! Elyse, the woman who did my makeup was wonderful, made me feel incredibly beautiful, did exactly what I wanted, went with it and totally made me feel welcome and georgous. She flattered every feature I wanted to show off, covered every spot, freckle, or imperfection, and really did a fabulous job. Laura did my hair - and made it perfect, creating a fabulous hairpiece with my peacock feathers and flowers that everyone thought was amazing. Angela did my nails in a wonderful classic french, using the glittery polish that I brought in for the tips to match my toes. They catered lunch, and treated my ladies superbly! All in all it was the best experience I've ever had at a salon.

Sent on 12/24/2012

Staff was extremely nice and really took the time to give me the look I wanted.

Sent on 07/31/2012
  • User2036048 · 2+ years ago

Neroli is simply amazing! My stylist, who also did my makeup, was Dani at the East Side location, which is where my bridal party went the day of the wedding. My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect, as were my mom's, and all of the bridesmaids updos were beautiful. We had such an fun time at Neroli the morning of the wedding - the service was great. We hadn't brought orange juice for our mimosas and one of the staff members even went to the store and picked some up for us! Definitely would recommend Neroli for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Kim · Married on 03/24/2012

I did the airbrush make-up for the first time and loved it...it looked flawless the entire evening. And Anjelica did amazing job with achieving exactly the look I wanted.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Jody · Married on 09/10/2011

My makeup and hair were perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2012
  • I

ilana · Married on 10/24/2010

My bridal party had our nails done here and could not have been happier. The nail room is great and the fruit tray we ordered was so yummy!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Jodie · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved my experiences at Neroli Brookfield. I did both a hair and makeup trial ahead of time with the same stylists, Heather and Erin. Both were amazing! My hair has a tendancy to be "slippery" and Heather worked amazing wonders! Both times she did it, my hair didn't move but didn't look or feel like a helmet either. I was amazed! Erin did a fantastic job with my airbrush makeup and false lashes. The makeup was fantastic for hours and the lashes didn't bother me at all. It was pricey but well worth the money. Organizing the appointments I worked with Helena who figured out the timing for me and my girls and then provided a list of costs ahead of time for each person (and told me we could have a celebratory toast!) She was fantastic. Excellent job all around!

Sent on 12/01/2017

We had everyone's hair and makeup done at Neroli for the wedding. They were amazingly organized with the scheduling and all the girls were happy with the final results. They were responsive and professional throughout the planning process and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/31/2015