Pittelli Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Autumn and Craig are two of the most fun, down to Earth, creative, and encouraging people I have ever met. We had the distinct pleasure of working with both of them for our February wedding in a restored movie theater in Jersey City, NJ. Autumn and I immediately hit it off and I felt immediately at ease with her. Craig and Chuck, my husband, got along so famously that I wondered if they might run off together at the end of the night. I had Autumn’s email and phone number and she was always quick with a response. We were in constant contact leading up to the wedding. The theme of our wedding was Old Hollywood and while we wanted some dramatically styled photos, in the end, we’re really a very fun and easy going couple. We’re just two nerdy kids who fell in love. Autumn and Craig were able to capture that balance of our theme and who we really are together. The atmosphere was fun and endlessly encouraging. My husband and I are not models at all but Autumn and Craig were able to direct us in such a way that without feeling overly posed in any way we got some seriously stunning shots that blew us away. I seriously cannot emphasize enough how encouraging, comfortable, and fun our time with Autumn and Craig was. On top of the Pittellis being wonderful people who are incredibly easy to work with they are also supremely talented. We have absolutely breathtaking shots that exceeded any expectations we had by miles. Our memories of a lifetime are forever beautifully captured and preserved by two of the best photographers and people you could ever hire.
Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing wedding pictures!! Thank you Pittelli's for doing such a great job! We couldn't be any happier with our wedding pictures. Craig was very easy to work with through our entire process and made taking photos during our wedding day a lot of fun!! Thank you for such outstanding quality photos we will always recommended you!
Wedding: 10/11/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the pleasure of working for Autumn from Pittelli Photography and she was AWESOME. Her and her husband Craig were probably the most fun, light hearted, and down to earth professionals that we worked with during our entire wedding planning process. The two of them made our choice for photographer extremely simple, by far our favorite vendor chosen. We only got married about two and a half weeks ago and we were told 4-6 (or maybe 6-8) weeks before our pictures would be ready and we can hardly wait.

Autumn was our wedding photographer, she arrived on time to take pictures of the bridal party getting ready and then even took the time upon my request to take some pictures of all the groomsmen getting ready in another room at our location (my 3 year old was getting ready with them so obviously I needed a few pictures :D). She was extremely personable with everyone at our wedding and quite a few of our guests asked about her afterwards and asked if we knew her personally. She was extremely understanding of the bit of family drama we had going on with different sides of our families so she was quick with family portraits, and very professional and she got some great shots.

We can't wait for our pictures, and our guests can't either.
Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Craig and Amber are hands down the best photographers. Their style is very unique. After seeing a relative's wedding photos by the Pittelli's, we didn't even have to look at another photographer. They were very helpful and professional throughout our ceremony and reception. We got to do very interesting and different photos. I highly recommend the Pittelli's. You will not be disappointed.
Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pittelli Photography was the best decision i made for our wedding. Their work is spectacular, their personalities made us feel comfortable and free, and i couldnt ask for more professionalism and personal attention! No need to look further...BOOK THEM. I plan to use them for all other events in our future :-)
Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I LOVELOVELOVE Autumn Pittelli!!!! She took pictures that I never even dreamed possible I could have from my wedding! She called me 2 days before went over a few things and just took over :) I didnt have to worry about a thing. I felt we clicked right away and she made me feel so comfortable like I'd known her for years! I couldnt believe how late she stayed also! Way beyond the very end! I would hire her again in a heartbeat next time I need photographer services. The pictures made me feel giddy like a little kid on Christmas lol They have my 100% recommendation!
Wedding: 05/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We LOVE them. They swooped in to rescue us when Mateo Photography went MIA weeks before our wedding. They worked with us knowing we were out a portion of our budget. I admire them as people and professionals. We haven't see a picture yet but we know we were very lucky to have them as our photographers. NO ONE NOTICED THEM. They added humor and advice on the day and made us feel like ourselves. If you want the best, hire them!!! We cannot wait to see them again. We are huge advocates of good people; they are kind, respectful and very professional. They put so much positive energy out it comes through in their work. All of the traditional pictures you want; but they make sure they include your style and personality.
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Pittelli team were a blast to work with! After talking to them once, we knew they were a good match and our instincts didn't fail us. Our photos were delivered in a timely manner and we were thrilled with the results. They even took the extra time to add personal touches (a Spider-Man themed set for my spidy obsessed husband!) I especially loved looking through the photos and finding all those "caught" moments that I didn't know we're even happening on our wedding day. Having 2 photographers with different ways of seeing a photograph really allows for a well rounded set of photos.. and Craig and Autumn presented us with just that! They truly were able to tell a story with their unique style "directors cut" book. We are so happy to have made the decision to work with them on the most important day of our lives!
Wedding: 01/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pittellli Photography made our wedding so incredibly memorable. We felt so comfortable around Craig and Autumn right from day one ... what great, down-to-earth, fun people. My excitement began when we took a glance at some of the finished products of past weddings ... they have such a different, unique approach to photography. Craig captured so many great moments between my husband and I and our close family and friends. Words truly can't describe how happy we were with our photos. It was out of the park! We've gotten numerous compliments on their work/pictures. Craig was so great to work with! He made our special day that much more fun. We highly recommend Pittelli Photography! They are AMAZING!

Wedding: 10/12/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
The Pittelli team is absolutely amazing!
They were on time and made everyone feel at ease.
The husband of this married duo was rolling on the floor to get the best shots and the wife was meticulous about every angle and where to go.
WE LOVE THE PITTELLIS!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Craig did such a wonderful job with my wedding photos! He provided a relaxed atmosphere and made the whole process seem so natural. He is very flexible with what types of photos you want and at the same time is very creative and can give you ideas for those that are not so artistically inclined (like myself). Highly recommend!
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Craig and Autumn from Pittelli Photography did an outstanding job at my wedding. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I can't wait to see the finished product. They were a half hour late because of traffic, which was no fault of their own, but being as wonderful as they are, they stayed an extra half an hour after their contracted time. I highly recommend using Pittelli Photography for your wedding!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved the Pittelli's, they photographed my brother and sister-in-law's wedding so I had to have them for our wedding!!!! The photos turned out amazing everyone complimented us on them! I cannot wait for them to do a photoshoot of our baby girl!!
Wedding: 05/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love...love...love Craig and Autumn Pittelli. They are definitely not your average wedding photographers their style is more modern photo journalistic. All of our wedding pictures are absolutely fabulous! It's great to see that they really enjoy what they do and it shows in the quality of work. Spending practically our whole wedding day with them was never awkward and you feel like you've known them forever. We received our proofs and our proof album (so beautiful!) less than 2 months after our wedding. Next we are doing a trash the dress shoot and then we can't wait to design our album with them. When it comes to weddings you always get what you pay for and they are worth every penny.
Wedding: 03/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They are incredible!!! The best choice we made for our wedding hands down. Love everything about working with them and our pictures are AMAZING!!! months later and we are still receiving compliments from our family and friends about how awesome they were. We had terrible weather on our wedding and they were so calming through it all. When I show people our album we always hear the same response 'I've never seen pictures like these! These should be in magazines.' We highly recommend them!!
Wedding: 08/26/2011
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Wedding 8/20/11 Had Craig and Autumn photograph our wedding they did a took great pictures and were good to deal with on day of wedding. They provided us our proofs which did look great promptly. The problem is we finalized our album and put a deposit down in Feb 2012 and haven't heard from them since June 2012 after several attempts of contacting them.
Wedding: 08/20/2011