Oohlala Wedding Decorators

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Oohlala was great. Even though I did not use them for doing the decor, I was able to see some picture of previous events that they had done and I trust they would have done fabulous job for our wedding. I rented the linens from them only, they were ontime in getting the linens ready, and very flexible in delivery options, and very affordable. Did I mention the color of the linens was perfect? I was happy and it fix perfectly to my dream. Thanks Oohlala.

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall, I was very satisfied with the services that Oohlala provided. They designed a beautiful ceiling drape with twinkle lights for my wedding reception at the most affordable price I could find. My maid of honor even commented that it “made” the room, and I do believe that without it our room wouldn’t have looked nearly as nice; it really added so much.
On the downside, they were really hard to reach at times, which was frustrating. Sometimes my emails and phone calls weren’t returned for days and weeks. The contract I was given was also handed to me crumpled (it had been squished in a bag,) and it had no address where to send it, so that had to be hand-written on the back. These were just some of the unprofessional aspects I experienced that could be improved.
But again, the finished product was very high-quality and better than I imagined. She was also very patient with me as I had a limited budget, and we went back and forth for a while as I ran different design ideas by her and whether they would work with my price point. To my advantage, a few weeks before the wedding they offered to try a more elaborate design on my wedding day at my budget so that they get more pictures for their portfolio. This turned out to be such a win-win for both us. I got the ceiling drape I really wanted, and they got new photos for their website.
I have Oohlala to thank for making a ceiling drape possible- many companies told me it would be impossible with my budget, but they made it happen.

• Wedding: 08/21/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great services, very creative, they made our wedding look amazing. Thnks Ms. Joanne

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oohlala truely change the apearnace of our wedding. Their dedication expertise and knowledge of decoration is uncomparable to what I have seen. They really work so hard in making sure your wedding is as beautiful as you could imagine.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys decorated a beautiful backdrop for my pictures and head table. I loved the color coordination and the fairy lights. They truly made my wedding unique and exactly as I imagined. The ceiling drape was gorgeous and the linen was beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional, on time delivery and made my wedding look amazing with the draping, backdrop, linen and lights! Thanks Oohlala! I definitely recommend their services.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As an Indian bride, I wanted something a little different than most weddings. I wanted a variety of colors so the place would stand out from any other wedding and the backdrop and lighting. They gave me just what I wanted. The tables looked amazing with the charger plates and napkins and the decorative overlays. I lived my day and so did my guest.

Thanks for making everything so beautiful and so easy. Amazing and memorable decor, and the ceiling drape was unbelievable!

Great work, You guys are amazing!

• Wedding: 04/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service, very creative, loved my backdrop! Thanks Joanne & Joyce!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great linen choices, on-time delivery, awesome services. Thanks Oohlala!

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
781-913-2269
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards