Nichols Village Hotel and Spa

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Artistic Elegance provided the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding. They simply did An amazing job!! I received so many compliments on my hair. My bridal party looked amazing thanks to the team at Artistic Elegance!!! A++++

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a wonderful experience here! They worked with us from the beginning right through the end. One of the things I liked the most was that we only had to figure out one price per person!!! Their packages include many things like alcohol, food, and appetizers! It made things so much easier. We worked with Andrea. She was professional and attentive to everything we needed. She took care of the entire set up of the wedding so we were able to relax and enjoy the wonderful spa ALL morning! The food was excellent! I didn't have any of the appetizers but I had many compliments on them. The outdoor wedding venue was beautiful! The only downfall was that you could still hear the busy street near the hotel.

The spa was wonderful. The staff was friendly, professional and did a great job with hair and make up! I will definitely be going there for other services!

The Hotel made our wedding stress free and extremely fun!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at Nichols Village last week, 7/27/13, and it was incredible! It was way more then anything we could have imagined our selves. The staff from the front desk, to the waiters/bartender to the housekeeping - everyone was professional and friendly.
Amy, the wedding coordinator, went above and beyond any request we had. We planned our wedding out of state, from Florida, and it was never once hard to communicate with Amy. She responded to every email promptly and always took her time during phone calls to ensure she understood my exact request and to offer ideas for the wedding and reception. Our wedding was on the small side, about 80 guests. We had the ceremony outside in the court yard, followed by cocktail hour with signature drink and butlered hors d'oeuvres by the pool and finally the reception in the ball room. We are still getting compliments from guests on how delicious the food was. Amy made sure to put all the personal touches I provided while also expertly decorating the room with items Nichols already had.
At the end of the night we were greeted in our sweet with more champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and comfortable cloth robs. It was the perfect touch to end such a great evening. We highly recommend Nichols for your wedding, bridal/baby shower, etc.

Nichols Village Hotel and Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Heather and Ed! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The room we stayed in was beautiful and everything went very smoothly, everyone was so nice!!!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Darci
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything went perfectly. Everything ran smoothly. We couldn't ask for a better experience.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake
dale
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone had such a great time, it was a wonderful experience. Very very organized, I had nothing to worry about at any time throughout the day!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience with everyone at Nichol's Village! From the planning to the actual ceremony and reception Amy was professional, courteous and accomodating! Her flexibility right up until the morning of the wedding was amazing! The rest of the staff were wonderful and took care of everything for us! We had an amazing time and the wedding and so much of that was due to the efforts of everyone at Nichols! I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As soon as we saw The Inn at Nichol's Village we knew that we wanted to have our wedding there. My husband saw it and just fell in love. We booked the date that day. We had our ceremony outside and it was exactly what I wanted! Everyone that I encountered at Nichol's Village was so extremely nice and helpful! Our reception was beautiful! We had our cocktails around the pool and everything looked amazing! The food was so great! Every guest at our wedding only had compliments for the food and loved it! Amy Landry-Skiba was our coordinator and she did such an amazing job that I can't put into words how great she was. She handled all of our questions and concerns quickly and wonderfully. She took care of everything for us. All we had to do was drop off our things the day before the wedding and it was all set up for us. It was so great not to have to worry about getting everything set up. Even after our wedding, everyone was so great. My mom left her camera there and a few days later they called us, they had found it! It was such a relief! After our wedding everything that we needed to take with us was left in our room for us! Overall Nichol's Village was an amazing venue for our wedding and we are so glad we choose it! They were so nice and helpful and they took away all the stress of the wedding day! I would definitely recommend The Inn at Nichol's Village to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Daughter's Wedding was on 7/23/2011 at The Nichols Village Inn. As the Mother of the Bride you want everything to be perfect. I must say, Everything WAS Perfect... We picked "THE BEST" for the Ceremony & Reception. Amy, The Wedding Coordinator was Wonderful. She always give great suggestions, advice and pulled it all together in the end. We just can't Thank Amy enough for ALL she did.
The Service, Food and Decord couldn't have been better.
THANK YOU AMY and Nichols Village Inn For giving my Daughter and new Son-In-Law the Best Night Ever!!!!!!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff and the venue at Nichols Village were outstanding. I would first like to thank Amy Landry-Skiba. Amy was a delight to work with. Being a nervous bride she was not only helpful and understanding, she has an extremely pleasant personality that put me at ease. Amy accomumodated every request we had. The staff at the front desk were very nice. The service during the cocktail hour and reception was terrific. The bartendar knew what everyone was drinking and my guests did not have to recite their drink orders. The pool area for cocktails and 'Commons' room in which the reception was held were clean and the tables were beautifully set. Everyone raved about the food, from the hors d'oeuvres to the dinner entrees. The food was delicious!!! Mark and I could not have been happier or more satisfied with Nichols Village. Amy and the entire staff made our day special and unforgettable. Thank you very much!!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So many wonderful things to say about Nichol's Village and especially Amy who helped us every step of the way. From the very first contact with her up to the very last second of the wedding day, she was pleasant, helpful and seemed excited to be a part of our big day.

There were some minor miscommunications with the banquet staff which resulted in us losing some pieces of our day, but when I contacted Amy about it, she very quickly tried to resolve the situation.

I can not recommend this venue enough! The bartenders and waitstaff were wonderful! The room looked beautiful! And again, Amy was amazing!

Nichols Village Hotel and Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you Angela! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to Amy fjor making our day perfect. She is truly an asset to your hotel.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We had a wonderful reception for our wedding! From Cocktails around the pool to dinner and dancing, everything went smoothly. All our guests said that the food was fantastic. It was also very nice to have a room right there at the Inn so we could freshen up before cocktail hour and then stay right in the Inn that night. Amy was great to work with and helped us with every question and need. Community Bake Shop provided our cake as part of the package and it was exactly what we wanted and delicious.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Nichols Village did an amazing job with my wedding ceremony and reception. Amy answered my many emails quickly and was willing to accommodate my every request. The 3 rooms I used for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were perfect. I chose to use their station set up for the reception food and everyone raved about how great the food tasted. The only negative thing I have to say is that it took a while to get everyone through the line and for the cake to come out for the guests. Other than that one tiny complaint, Nichols Village was all I could ask for! I definitely recommend Nichols Village for any bride's wedding day.

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nichols Village provided everything my "Wedding Dream" could be, I could not have asked for a more professional planner. Although we had some slight issues, everthing I had requested was ordered, & my guests were very pleased with the quality of food, the presentation & politeness of the serving staff.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

If your looking for results/answers quickly, they don't get back to you promptly if it's weeks before the wedding. They did seem to call back days before the wedding. The table linens were wrinkly & requested to have them ironed which seemed to be an issue. I wish Amy would have done a walk through with me the day before but she wasn't much for leaving her office. She just ran through a picture diagram she drew out. I'm one who wants to walk through and talk about everything. I got the feeling of being rushed therefore didn't feel much like working with. She's professional but sorta got a negative vibe from her. LOVED Jemma! The wedding was very pretty with the help of my mother & the food here is SPECTACULAR!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
570-587-1135
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7