Morgen Benoit, Certified Professional Photographer

Morgen Benoit, Certified Professional Photographer

Rohnert Park, CA
707.584.0361
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Morgen was perfect! I couldn't ask for a better photographer. She took some amazing shots and better yet, the albums she put together were high quality and very creative. I wouldn't hesitate at all to hire her again (but hopefully I won't since that means I'd be getting married again! ;) )

Services Used: Photography

Morgen was great! She makes you feel comfortable. All the pictures I wanted she did. I really wanted fun shots of people jumping and she was able to catch everything I want and some! I would definitely recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

We chose Morgen because her portfolio showed sensitivity to the human experience and interactions of a wedding. We wanted someone to document our daughter's wedding as a very significant time in our family history. She did just that. From the bride and bridesmaids, to the groom and groomsmen, to family and friends, she captured both formal moments and informal, very human ones. We were very pleased with her photos. In addition, Morgen had a quiet, soft presence and so was very easy to have present. I recommend her highly.

Services Used: Photography

Ms. Benoit is an AMAZING photographer. We have used her for family portraits, senior portraits and weddings. At my wedding, all my vendors commented as to how flexible and professional she was. We were way behind schedule and she still got beautiful shots. I highly recommend Morgen Benoit

Services Used: Photography

Morgen shot our wedding at Viansa winery on July 5th. Morgen made us both feel very comfortable, gave us a lot of direction and captured fantastic photos. We chose Morgen due to the quality of her work, her books are amazing and very creative. On top of all of this she gave us the rights to our photo's where other photographers do not. We were on a strict budget and her prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Morgen was an absolute delight to work with. She is very professional yet laid back and fun. She was flexible and responded quickly when we had questions. On the day of the event her genuine enthusiasm for her craft made the entire wedding party feel very relaxed and at ease. She helped make the entire wedding photographer process very easy and enjoyable for us. I recommend her highly!

Services Used: Photography

Morgen is a true professional. She was always responsive to our questions and needs. During our first meeting, we were impressed by the level of her questions and ability to understand our vision. We immediately felt comfortable with her. On our wedding day, she and her assistant worked well together to photograph our families and the reception setting (a winery) from a variety of angles. We will always cherish her photos of us alone on the grounds of the winery; as well as the myriad family portraits and candid shots. She really did capture the energy and essence of our special day. We, as well as all the family and friends we've shared the photos with, were wowed by her work. I whole-heartedly recommend Morgen!

Services Used: Photography

We booked Morgen for our wedding based on the exceptional photos we viewed on her site. She was better than we ever could have hoped for. Everyone in our family is talking about the photos!! She was extremely professional and prepared on our wedding day. Having such a knowledgeable and well-prepared, and FLEXIBLE photographer helped make a stress-free wedding day!!

Services Used: Photography

I was very impressed with Morgan from the moment we met her in person at her office. She is very professional and personable. She shot my wedding at Hans Fahden winery and she knew the venue inside and out which was very comforting. She was very organized (much more than more me) and was quick to get all the family shots taken so that we could enjoy the party. And I couldn't believe how fast she got my album together for me. I would recommend to her to any and every bride and am happy to discuss further with anyone who has any questions about her.

Services Used: Photography

Highly recommend Morgen for wedding photography.
I'm an avid photographer who understands what it takes to produce great photos-So, I had very high expectations for our wedding pictures and Morgen went above and beyond all of our exptectations!
She was very easy to get in touch with and discuss wedding plans, times, places, and photographs you want, like/dislike.
She was incredibly professional and easy to work with. She along with her assistant really took the stress out of the equation, making it a fun experience.

Morgen has an amazing eye for composition, light, angle, contrast etc...
She was not only able to get all the shots we wanted she added some amazing abstracts and scenery pics along with some candid shots that we absolutely love.

Morgen not only blew us away with the quality of her shots, but also the quantity of shots. My only complaint is that b/c she took so many great shots, it is really hard to narrow down the pictures you want in your own album. There are literally too many good ones to choose from.

She really understood our personalities, our likes/dislikes for photography and produced some shots that represent us perfectly.

If you like Black and Whites I highly recommend Morgen her B/W's are absolutely timeless!

If you want your wedding pics to be the best photos you could imagine, one's you'll cherish for ever--go with Morgen Benoit.

Sincerely,
Jeremy & Lisa Fink

Services Used: Photography

Morgen was nothing but a pleasure to work with for my wedding. She shot not only my wedding but our rehearsal dinner too and she captured both events perfectly! She never let an email or phone call go unreturned and even continued to follow up after the wedding was over and helped get us our album as quick as possible. I love re-living our wedding day through the pictures.

I would not hesitate to us Morgen again in the future and HIGHLY recommend her for any event you might need pictures for.

Services Used: Photography

Morgen was great to work with...she blended in with the family and guests, you never even noticed that she was there throughout the night. She took so many pictures that I didn't even see her take. Her prices at the time were very reasonable and worked well with our schedule/bidget. The best part was purchasing the CD of images shortly after the wedding and being able to view all the pictures online while on our honeymoon! If you are looking for a relaxed but professional phtoographer in Sonoma County, I would highly recommend her.