MD Decor Chair Covers

MD Decor Chair Covers

Favorite
Wood Dale, IL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We were going to go with another vendor and just before signing a contract, I came across MD Decor. Dan was willing to meet us at the venue so we could see how the linens looked in our room, which was an idea I absolutely loved! During our meeting, Dan brought hundreds of pictures for us to look at different combinations and allowed me to play with the different chair covers and sashes to see what I liked the best. The only problem was that our colors were peach and ivory and he didn't have peach table cloths with him. We made due with the peach sash to simulate what it would look like and were able to come up with a gorgeous combination! You will not find cheaper pricing than MD Decor, trust me I looked!

Worth noting is they do not have any specialty linens, such as rosette, petals, or sequence. We had to rent those from another vendor. On the positive side, they also have uplighting. We found a really low price online and he was willing to match if we signed that evening. Of course, we did and it turned out to be a wonderful decision!

We would definitely use them again!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

We used MD Decor for all of our linens. This was booked last minute and they were very accommodating and helpful. Prices were very low. I always received quick responses when contacting them.I would definitely recommend using their services.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

MD Decor did an amazing job for my event. Extremely nice and easy to work with, they arrived on time and worked fast. I will hire MD Decor for all my events.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I heard about MD Decor Chair Covers from a relative. I loved their service. I was given an appointment to meet in person, which I thought was professional. Dan was really nice and really easy to work with. I had them do the chair covers, sashes, and table runners for my wedding.
Dan and I were in contact for about a month. They have so many colors to choose from. I was able to change my colors last minute and it wasn't a problem. He also agreed to meet with me once more 5 days before the wedding to finalize everything and make sure everyone knew what was going on. The hall was setup on time and was being taken down once we were getting ready to leave the hall.
I shopped around with many other companies and I felt that MD Decor Chair Covers had a reasonable price. I would recommend this company to everyone and do have intention to work with them again in the future.
Again, I had an excellent and terrific experience with MD Decor Chair Covers. They are very accommodating.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Dan & wife are very professional, committed, dedicated, & most importantly responsible.

The chair covers looked nice you added a touch of eligance to my parrty. I will definately use you again. Your service is AWESOME! and your prices are very reasonsble.

Thanks for everything and for following up to make sure i was happy, you guys go way above and beyond , what i call PROFESSIONALS!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a small wedding and on a short notice. Dan from MD was very helpful, he was flexible with his schedule to meet us and help us out. The royal blue colors looked amazing, everyone loved it, and the price was reasonable. My husband and I are satisfied with both service and quality. Thank you :-)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Dan was so great! They made the wedding chairs look beautiful and I did not have to do anything! They took care of everything and did everything exactly the way I wanted it. Wonderful company to work with, I would definitely recommend them for any event! :)

Profile Picture
Susie
09/29/2012
3.7

MD Decor did a wonderful job setting up the chair covers and table covers for our wedding. We came in the day before to the reception hall and they already had everything placed and ready! The colors and fabrics of the chair and table covers were lovely.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Very nice and easy people to work with! Out of all my vendors MD Decor were the once that took care of arranging the time for the set up of chair covers at my venue I did not have to remind them of that or anything they were right on top of things, they called me about the final head count I did not have to call them. I had a few people that we had to add on the last minute so I called to add more chair covers the last minute and it was not a problem at all. Milica, the girl I talked to, took care of it right away! The chair covers looked beautiful. I would recommend this company and I can easily say that my sister who is getting married next year will be using the same company.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Milica and Dan provided superb service to us. We interviewed several vendors, but chose them. The whole process was very easy. We met at the banquet hall and they helped us choose chair covers, tablecloths and decorations for the wedding. Then we signed the contract and everything was done exactly how it was described to us. As the result, our venue looked fantastic!

0.0

Very unproffectional. Would try to charge you more than asked for. Can not keep word of mouth. Be extra carefull deeling with this DAN guy.Would never recommend him. I think he don't even report his earnings.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

The chair covers and quality of service provided by MD Decor is outstanding! I was more than happy with the way the chair covers and sashes looked. Their quick response to any questions or requests I had before my event was amazingly appreciated! I highly recommend their services to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: Flowers

I was recommended to Md Decor, from a family member karietta Robertson. 1st off hand I would like 2 say the owner of the company is very perfectional, I have spoke with him several times never to busy to answer any quetions I have. look threw there web site very very beautiful work. from the wedding they did 4 my cusin. I was very impressed. thanks Dan 4 keeping it professtional. & im looking forward to useing your services in the near future. Mrs. Carolyn Robinson

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies