Favorite
Atlantic City, NJ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Geri was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive with her communications. And, everyone enjoyed her music! I would highly recommend Geri to anyone considering a flutist for their event.

Magic Flute Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Musicians South Jersey & Cape May responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much! Here's to a happy, healthy life together!

Elizabeth
09/27/2014

They were amazing! So accommodating and made my wedding ceremony perfect!

Thank you Elizabeth! We hope you both are doing not just well but fantastic!
And we do appreciate your kind review. :)

1+ year ago

Geri did a wonderful job and music was perfect for our on the beach wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend them.

Jim
07/12/2014

Excellent musician who did a great job for our ceremony

Thanks so much, Jim!

katharin
06/28/2014

Added such a beautiful element to my ceremony and cocktail hour! Highly recommend.

Thank you Katharin.... It's good to know I've done my job! Mission accomplished! I hope you and your hubby are faring well! :)

1+ year ago

The music was beautiful and Gerri was super accommodating with my requests. They were on time and friendly and personable during the event :) I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Thank you! :)

1+ year ago

They are very professional and reliable.
We had this group of musicians at my daughters and sons wedding they are wonderful!

Thank you, Jill, you were a pleasure to work with. :)

Stuart
10/19/2013

Geri was a dream to work with and her help on selections of music was perfect. Many of the guests remarked to my wife and I how wonderful the music was. The music made a special day even better than we imagined it would be.

Thanks again Geri your group helped make our day special,

Nancy and Stuart

You are very welcome. Wishing you all the best in life! :)

Patricia
09/14/2013

Magic Flute (Geri Rizzo) was excellent, . professional and flexible.. Our wedding was on the beach and we chose the violin and flute. Not only was Geri flexible with our date and time, but also our choice in music.
My husband and I chose a contemporary song for our procession and a classical one after our ceremony. Not only did they play these two songs but continued to perform another one for us. The music made our wedding a very memorable and happy day!!! Thank you Geri and Susan!!! I highly recommend Magic Flute at any of your ceremonies or parties!!

Thank you so much, Patricia. You and John were a pleasure to work with. We wish you much happiness! Sincerely, Geri, Flute and Susan, Violin

Roseann Olive
08/31/2013

Simply Magical and the most wonderful part of our beautiful ceremony. Magic Flute Musicians and Geri Rizzo add the perfect complement to your expectations of a perfect wedding day. Could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, personal attention to details, relaxed and friendly service combined with genius talent! If you want your family and guests to be completely mesmerized while anticipating and then enjoying the wedding ceremony, treat yourselves to the most wonderful musicians at Magic Flute Wedding Music. You will add the perfect touch to your special day and be so happy you chose Geri and company. Also, treat yourself to her CD and enjoy the music after the big day is over...we did and it's playing as I write this comment! Unforgettably Great Performance!

Dear Roseann, Thank you for your kind words. As musicians, we find it paramount that our performance meets your standards and does add that touch of "magic" for your day. So it's nice to know that it was "mission accomplished!". It also helped that you were so kind and supportive from the start. Many people don't get that we are musicians first - and business people because we have to be.

Wishing you and your family all the best. Sincerely, Geri

Sheena
07/12/2013

Geri and Susan were wonderful! Geri was very helpful in selecting pieces to go along with the setting of our wedding, and very quick to respond to any question I had. Flute and violin sound beautiful together and were just perfect for our ceremony :)

Dear Sheena, Thank you for taking the time too send in this review. You were a pleasure to work with and we had a lot of fun performing your requested pieces! Wishing you all the best in your new journey! Kind regards, Geri and Susan

2+ years ago

I hired Geri Rizzo (flutist), Susan (violinist), & Toni (pianist) for my wedding mass. They were fantastic! Geri was the main contact person, and she was so helpful with getting everything ready. I wanted very different music selections for the bridal entrance and recessional, and Geri went out of her way to find the sheet music, and arrange for the musicians to practice together beforehand. Moreover, she went above and beyond by noticing that we also needed an additional instrument, and made the necessary arrangements for Toni to also play the piano for the mass. She knew I didn't want the organ, so she took care of the details, and had the piano transported to the church for mass!

I was so thrilled with Geri, Susan, & Toni's performance! My wedding mass music was beautiful, and I am so thankful to Geri for arranging everything, and all three musicians for their talent & professionalism! My wedding music stood out, and I will never forget it!

In love & gratitude,
"Katina" Khanh

Katina, Thank you so much! It is always worth the extra effort to make the bride happy, and your appreciation goes a long way. You looked like a princess! We wish you much happiness! Best, Geri, Susan and Toni

Lisa
05/04/2013

Geri was a pleasure to work with- the music was beautiful as was her voice
Highly recommend!!

Thank you Lisa! It was a gorgeous wedding. You did a great job putting it all together! God Bless! Geri / Flute-Harp-Cello-Violin and Vocals / Mass

0.6

I used the Magic Flute for my daughter's wedding ceremony on April 27, 2013. It was obvious that the musicians had never practiced together. They were out of tune and their timing as two artists working together were totally out of sync. Perhaps alone they might have sounded alright, but together they sounded terrible. When I brought this to the owner Geri's attention, she was extremely rude and defensive to me. Even though this communication was between Geri and me, no cc to my daughter, I found out that while on their honeymoon, my daughter and son-in-law were contacted by her, informing them that I was unhappy with their musicians. This communication was between me and the Magic Flute. If I wanted my daughter to know, I would have told her when she came back from her honeymoon, certainly not while she was away. These artists together were so out of harmony and the owner was so unprofessional, I felt it was necessary to write this review.

I originally had the contract to play this wedding (flute) myself, but I had a conflict. I trusted another peer on flute to hire the violinist. I personally would not have hired her. But as I gave the contract to the new flutist, it was his responsibility and I trusted his judgement. I will never do this again.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lois was a wonderful fill-in for Geri--the ceremony music was absolutely beautiful. The only negatives I have to report are with corresponding with Geri--I asked for a phone call from her several times before I had to actually call her myself (she was responsive via email) and she emailed me a day AFTER the wedding to tell me about Lois (she knew about a conflict with her schedule beforehand). However, it all worked out in the end and it was a beautiful ceremony.

Dear Lynne, Thank you for your candid feedback. The contract clearly states that should the contracted performer be unable to perform for the contracted event that another musician of the same caliber would be provided, which is what I did. I know that Lois Herbine is a wonderful flutist and I'm glad that we agree on that.

Thanks again for your input and your understanding. Kind regards, Geri Rizzo

Diana
04/26/2013

Geri and John were such a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony! I didn't really know what I wanted for ceremony music and Geri suggested the flute and guitar duo, and so I went with it. I could not have been more happy with the way the music sounded on our wedding day!! We are big Beatles fans and we picked a few of their songs and they sounded great. If I were to do it all over again, I would choose them again. Geri was great to work with, booking was easy, and she always quickly answered my questions. I would recommend these musicians without any hesitation!!

Thank you so much Diana! It's always a pleasure to work with nice people such as you and yours. We wish you many happy days together. Best to you always, Geri and John