I Love Her Makeup

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia did an amazing job with my Wife's make-up, she was very easy to work with and the quality job she did was professional.

Dependable and very responsive.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia is phenomenal! She has such talent and professionalism. I did not do a practice session, so she saw me for the first time when I was seated in front of her on my wedding day. She did a beautiful job highlighting my features and doing my makeup better than I could have imagined. She was responsive and made me feel comfortable right away. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. She is the best!
Wedding: 04/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia is awesome!!! She was great, afordable, flexable and very easy going. I would absolutely recomend her to anyone, especially brides!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She is a talented artist and really takes the time to showcase you by bringing out your natural beauty. Thats not to say she doesn't make sure you have that wow factor every bride wants as she walks down the aisle. She totally can do what ever you can dream up. Worth every penny!
Wedding: 03/17/2012

Private User 3 Reviews
Claudia is a true perfectionist and talented at her art. She loves creating the perfect look and anything that involves beauty. She makes you feel beautiful and look truly beautiful once she is done. I would recommend I Love Her Make up to any bride that wants to look and feel amazing on her wedding day.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My original review from January apparently didn't get submitted correctly and therefore disappeared. Here is an update.

My wedding was in December of last year and I had already had everything set and ready to go. I had my makeup artist, hair salon, mani-pedi set and everything was raring to go. A week before the wedding (since it was the holidays I wanted to be POSITIVE everything was set) I contacted my original makeup artist because I still hadn't received my contract from her, and I wanted to be sure she would still be there for my appointment on Saturday at 9 am. Well I got some BAD NEWS. She had rebooked her Saturday because she claimed I had never sent her our signed contract. (Honestly, I never received the contract to sign, and she was almost impossible to get a hold of. I am not naming names, but I hope other people will know about her unreliability.) So on Monday, 5 days before my wedding, I broke down and called I Love Her Makeup. Thank my lucky stars, Claudia was still available to come to the appointment at 9 am Saturday, but I'm sure if I had waited any longer I wouldn't have been so lucky. I had been in contact with Claudia before I chose my original make-up artist, but I had gone the route that would save me a little bit of money. Claudia returned any emails and phone calls I sent her quickly and answered any questions I had, no matter how silly they seemed. I am a firm believer now, that you should just go with your gut and not worry about how much it's going to cost. It is your one and only wedding day! Claudia's prices were more than reasonable and they were worth the amazing effort and professionalism that she put into her work. I looked amazing that day. Claudia also did some tattoo cover up for me, so that I could have "clear skin" on my wedding day. All the pictures that you can see my back in my strapless gown are amazing. You can't even tell there is a cover-up. My husband, 5 months later, still talks about how gorgeous I looked walking down the aisle. I looked like a slightly more beautiful version of myself. Claudia is amazing at her craft and she was so nice and just a great person. I am so thankful that, in the end, I was able to work with her. I can only hope that I have a reason to use her services in the future!!
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
I really felt that your story was crucial that it be shared so that future brides could make an educated choice based on your experience when choosing their makeup artist in the St. Augustine/Jacksonville area. I am sorry that you had a negative experience as no bride should EVER be dumped just days before their I do's, but in the end I think it worked out because we got the opportunity to meet and work together. It was really fun and I have no doubt we will meet again! Thank you sweet Alison for going with your gut and choosing I Love Her Makeup for your wedding day makeup needs.
Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia made me and my bridal party feel like movie stars. To see my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law feeling good about themselves was priceless. She really brought out their best features.
She really listened to me; I'm not a big makeup wearer, but she made my makeup very soft and very flattering. The exotic Latina half of me really came out to play that night, which my husband really appreciated!!!!
Claudia was very helpful throughout the whole planning process and recommended OneLoveHair, which I also loved.
Thank you Claudia!!!
Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia is amazing! She was relaxing to be around the day of the wedding and willing to help with anything. She communicates well and worked around my schedule. My makeup was exactly what I wanted and allowed me to look like me, with a little more pazzaz! Cannot rave about her enough :)
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
The biggest compliment I can receive is was when a client makes a decision to hire me based on my work and without even meeting me. An even bigger compliment is when she looks in the mirror and says "This is exactly what I wanted." Every bride is beautiful and you were no exception. Your poise and elegance made you an extremely chic bride, the makeup only magnified that. Brittany, thank you for inviting me to partake in your wedding day preparations. I wish you love, health and happiness today and forever.
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia is absolutely amazing. She has such a soothing quality about her that she was able to make me relax during those hectic hrs leading up to the ceremony. Also, you can trust that she will make you look beautiful on wedding day, and the makeup lasted throught the entire event. Thank you again Claudia!
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
Antonia, you were absolutely amazing on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing my services. The pressure was on when I met you and your "very stylish" friends and family. When you shared with me that they all voted unanimously for the bridal preview makeup, I could not have been more flattered! They were a tough crown indeed and I was elated that I ultimately made you (and your very cool entourage) happy! Much love, health and happiness to you and your hubby.

Stay beautiful!
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Oh my gosh, don't know where to begin...my October 22, 2011 wedding was amazing...Claudia is amazing as a makeup artist and as a woman...it takes a beautiful woman to makeover another woman into something of beauty...she really gets to know you to find out what you are about on the inside so that she can portray "your" special look on the outside...The airbrush makeup was incredible, like silk on my face...I wanted my Italian skin to be enhanced so my wonderful ethnicity could shine through and I could not have been more pleased...I felt younger and more beautiful than I ever felt in my entire life and felt like Claudia knew me my whole life...in the same day, I married my best friend, Brett and made a new friend, Claudia...for this I am truly blessed-Maria
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
Maria, what can I say? Everything about working with you was more like spending time with a great friend and having fun. I can't thank you enough for inviting me to your spectacular wedding day. I got to meet all those people who are true and dear to you which made my job that more special. The lovely photos were such a sweet gesture and I am grateful to have them. I can't wait to feature your beautiful day on my blog. You are a class act Maria. Congratulations!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia did my makeup as well as my wedding party and mom for my October 15th wedding at the Cathedral Basilica and Casa Monica. She did a FANTASTIC job! I highly recommend a trial with her as it gives you an opportunity to let her know your likes and dislikes and connect with her. I felt so comfortable all morning with her there and I think my bridesmaids and mom looked stunning!! Thank you Claudia!
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
What a blast I had working with Tiffany and her wedding party. We started the day of bight and early at the gorgeous Kessler Suite at The Casa Monica Hotel. The bride was relaxed and happy while she and her girls got ready to Michael Jackson's thriller album (Added plus for me!). Tiffany's mom was a sweet heart keeping everyone refreshed and entertained. We finished ahead of schedule thanks to Tiffany's easy approach, her amazing wedding planner, Sarah Grace with The BIG Event and her uber talented photographer Dana of Dana Goodson Photography. My sincerest thanks to Tiffany for choosing I Love Her Makeup months in advance! You were a breathtaking bride!
Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful makeup! Be sure to allow for extra time on the day of the wedding for makeup, we ended up being crunched for time and my mom was still getting her makeup done while I was putting on my wedding dress, something I wanted her to see!
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
I value receiving insightful input from my trusted clients. It helps me tweak and fine tune my services ensuring they are the best that they can be moving forward. Thank you Leigh for the opportunity to work with you on your most memorable moment to date, your wedding day. Your pictures were flawless and you were a picture perfect bride.
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia did such an amazing job with my makeup, as well as our wedding party. She is extremely professional, talented and friendly. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! I will definitely use her services again. =)
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
Jenny, it was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day! You, your friends and family were a delight!
Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia was a true pleasure to work with. :) She was VERY flexible and VERY helpful, as well as VERY talented! She did makeup for everyone in my bridal party and everyone looked GREAT! It was 100 degrees that day and everyone still looked fantastic at the end of the day! She went above and beyond and even assisted us with some other wedding details since we were planning a destination wedding. I would would highly recommend Claudia! :)
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
Sweet Cara, you were the modern day Cinderella and as happy and laid back as a bride could be! I love that you got ready in your bikini due to the extreme heat, it displayed confidence and a certain ease and calm on your very special day. It felt as though I helped a girlfriend prepare rather than a client. My sincere gratitude for inviting me to your fairytale wedding. Nothing but happy wishes to you and your hubby.
Wedding: 06/13/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very lucky to have found I Love Her Makeup. The quality of work was exceptional. I especially liked the fact that she came to me on my special day... no hassel, no worries. I would certainly recommend using her services.
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
It is I who was lucky to have found you Mrs. F. Not only did I gain a client in you, I gained a friend. I am honored to have been given the opportunity in helping make memories that will last you a life time. For that I am eternally grateful.
Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Claudia is truly an artist. From our first conversation, I knew she would be the perfect addition to my wedding day. Claudia really listened to me and knew how to interpret exactly what I wanted for my wedding look. She took her time during our wedding makeup trial to really get it right, I'm telling you she has the patience of Job! And on my wedding day, Claudia was punctual, on schedule, relaxed, playful, and professional all at the same time. If you are looking to natural enhance your features with a "no make-up look" or if you're looking for all out glamour complete with false lashes and red lips, DO NOT hesitate to book Claudia for your wedding, prom, or other special event. Definitely worth more than her fees and she will be flexible in working with your schedule to fit you in. Thank you, Claudia!
I Love Her Makeup responded with the following comments:
I was lucky to have worked with you on your special day. Thank you for your kind words. It is clients like you that make me as good an artist as I can be.
Wedding: 04/02/2011
 786-277-0662
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire