Little Guy Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As my mother-in-law said, "You had a videographer there. I didn't even know ". Little Guy Productions did a great job of blending in, but also of capturing all the key moments.

Also the video is nicely split up into sections so you can watch at your own pace. I definitely will show my kids someday!

Services Used: Videography

Chris from Little Guy Productions was amazing! He did an excellent job in capturing those really important moments of the day.

Services Used: Videography

Little Guy Productions was absolutely wonderful! They did such a great job and captured what we wanted for our special day. Professional, extremely helpful, always flexible, and readily available to answer questions in a prompt manner. Planning is stressful enough though the crew at Little Guy Productions made it a breeze. Truly exceptional in their service. Priceless finished product.

Services Used: Videography

Chris was awesome to work with! We got great footage, and Chris put together a wonderful video montage that "sums up" our wedding. We absolutely loved it. We weren't sure at first that we wanted to spend the money on a videographer, but I am so glad we did. We don't regret it for a minute! Thanks Chris!!

Services Used: Videography

Again, a vendor booked thru The DJ Company. Very easy to work with, very quick in sending us our video. And most importantly, they didn't turn our reception into a TV studio (no crazy lights), which was perfect. Overall, very happy with them!

Services Used: Videography

Little Guy Productions did an amazing job on my wedding. It was a pleasure working with them and they met all of my expectations. I just received my final wedding video and it is great! They captured all the moments that made our wedding wonderful! I could not have asked for anything more...I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a videographer!!!

Services Used: Videography

Little Guy Productions filmed my wedding and did a FANTASTIC job! Chris and Kristen were very professional, and not in everyone's face the whole time, which was really important to us. We didn't even realize we were being filmed! It's always re-freshing to work with people who actually love what they do! Our DVD came out beautiful and really captured every detail of the day. Thanks so much to Little Guy Productions for capturing the special moments of our day!!

-Kristy H.